Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Former CIA Asset Blows The Lid Off The 9/11 Lies

Chape

Susan Lindauer was a CIA/DIA asset and worked as a liason between

the CIA and Iraq during the 1990's up until after 9/11/2001.

She talks about the Bush administration wanting to go to war with Iraq right

after they took office.

Then she talks about prior knowledge of plans of terrorists flying planes into the

World Trade Center. She contacted Senators John McCain and Trent Lott

with her knowledge of the attacks and prior knowledge. Within 30 days of

doing that she was arrested by the FBI and charged with many felonies

under the Patriot Act. She served one year in prison and the government

tried very hard to force medicate her but some doctors kept saying she was

completely sane/fine. She was released after a year in prison and under

indictment for 5 years. She tried to present her story to major news outlets

and none of them would touch it. Most of the information she discusses

has been confirmed by several other sources including the World Trade

Center being rigged with thermate explosives.

Susan Lindauer discusses the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center,

the hijackers, lies leading up to the Iraq war etc.

VERY EXPLOSIVE FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE! +

This Former CIA Asset Turned Whistle Blower Blows The Lid Off The 9/11 Lies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EavsvUn7QT8

Best Regards

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

after they took office.

Then she talks about prior knowledge of plans of terrorists flying planes into the

Best Regards

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good post, watch for Government shills trying to discredit everything she says.

Most don't know about the Terrorism drills on the same day of 9/11 where planes would hot the towers and the Pentagon. Here is the pamphlet.

fema9-11manual.jpg

Site with some great links - http://www.911proof.com/9.html

Video proof of Bush and Rice lying, how could they not know what was practiced in the past and that day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jed-7H2jI8

The truth will come out....soon.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Really???? Our government can't keep anything secret. But people still believe that our government planned all of 9/11 ahead of time? Our government did all of this and it is still a secret??? Right. BS!!! She blows the lid off of her insanity!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

after they took office.

Best Regards

From Wikipedia:

Lindauer attended East Anchorage High School in Anchorage, Alaska where she was an honor student and was in school plays.[6] She graduated from Smith College in 1985. She earned a masters degree in public policy from the London School of Economics.[1] She worked as a temporary reporter at the Seattle Post-Intelligencer for 13 weeks in 1987, and as an editorial writer at the The Everett Herald in Everett, Washington in 1989. She then was a reporter and researcher at U.S. News & World Report in 1990 and 1991.[4][6][7][8] Her co-workers said she was a woman "prone to mood swings and erratic behavior".[8]

She then worked for Representative Peter DeFazio, D-Oregon (1993) and then Representative Ron Wyden, D-Oregon (1994) before joining the office of Senator Carol Moseley Braun, D-Illinois, where she worked as a press secretary and speech writer

Really???? Our government can't keep anything secret. But people still believe that our government planned all of 9/11 ahead of time? Our government did all of this and it is still a secret??? Right. BS!!! She blows the lid off of her insanity!

So you knew about the Gulf of Tonkin Incident years ago before it was declassified? Good for you, you must be special.

So 59,000 Americans died for something that never happened, yet it was kept secret, but only you and the Government knew?

Do you need more secrets or do you know about all of them to?

I think it is time you get another shear, wool is looking thick.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

WOW. You are completely naive and oblivious to reality! I don't mean to call you out on a personal level, I just want to point out that WE CAN DO ANYTHING! Nixon, JFK, Iran/contra, The cocaine cowboys that flew arms to the Sandinistas in Nicaraqua, rounded down to columbia and flew tons of cocaine back to the states. I beg you to watch a film that i recently viewed that was overly compelling at the very least. Now if you are religious, you'll have to stomach the first part, as it challenges religion, but the second part brings quite the argument, with testimony to back it up. I'm not choosing sides on the 9/11 mystery, but when you have WTC personnel being interviewed stating that there was a huge explosion in the basement prior to plane 1, it makes you scratch your head. In my opinion, its the cost of doing business. I mean, JKF wanted to end the fed, and get out of Nam. You do the math. All we can do is love our family, love each other, and try to capitalize wherever we see opportunity present itself, then create opportunity of our own cos at the end of the day, we all have that one thing in common, the end. First link is just a feel-good song, the second will want you to watch more, and you can at zeitgeistmovie.com .

http://youtu.be/D0ixo5K2aTk

My link

Edited by thatoneguy

I too have felt this was done to us by us. I am somewhat hesitant to remark about it now. A day before the tragedy, I was working in a bar in Dallas and a firefighter from Colorado was in complaining about his flight being canceled. Not because of weather, just canceled without another departure available for schedule. Didn't pay much attention to it till years later when I watched documentaries of the event. Having some experience with ordinance and a little common sense, STUFF DOESN'T ADD UP! My reason for posting is to ask, what do we do. I am a Proud Veteran and very in love with the idea that this country is for, by and of the people but it has the feel of a enticing sales pitch as I get older. How do we take what is OURS back? I am afraid that some type of ' revolt ' is coming... Good or bad, please tell me your thoughts.

GoRV

Lightfighter

I too have felt this was done to us by us. I am somewhat hesitant to remark about it now. A day before the tragedy, I was working in a bar in Dallas and a firefighter from Colorado was in complaining about his flight being canceled. Not because of weather, just canceled without another departure available for schedule. Didn't pay much attention to it till years later when I watched documentaries of the event. Having some experience with ordinance and a little common sense, STUFF DOESN'T ADD UP! My reason for posting is to ask, what do we do. I am a Proud Veteran and very in love with the idea that this country is for, by and of the people but it has the feel of a enticing sales pitch as I get older. How do we take what is OURS back? I am afraid that some type of ' revolt ' is coming... Good or bad, please tell me your thoughts.

GoRV

Lightfighter

The people are entitled to a remedy. And indeed, we have one.

We need as many American Citizens to take a look at what we can do.

Please go to this site and see for yourself.

Be part of the solution...http://www.republicfortheunitedstates.org/

Best Regards

You're right and you're worng.....

you're right...no government is THAT clever...but then there are agencies and organizations who work FOR your government, who are VERY clever at what they do....

sorry to burst your bubble, mate...there are plenty of bits of news footage, where you can hear fireman and police alerting the public on the street.."GET OUT OF HERE...THEY'RE GOING TO BLOW THE BUILDING!!!"

now ask any demolition expert....they'll tell you...you CANNOT execute the blowing (or "pulling) of a building like that in one morning...it literally takes weeks/months of meticulous planning.

so they "decided" to pull those buildings including WT#7...which had absolutely NOTHING majorly wrong with it....in one lousy morning??/ no mate...get usede to the idea...and get used to this concept:

EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING your government tells you is a lie...everything!!! They use the media as a kind of unpaid publicity machine...

ask yourself....who really benefited from 9/11?

the radical muslims? clearly not.

your government's agenda for creating a tighter and tighter police state? YES

they needed some excuse to get into Iraq and Afghanistan...they got their reason.

is anyone these days holding them accountable for accusations against Iraq, but NEVER finding ANY weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? no...because they keep us all busy at work and watching more important things like baseball and America's Got talent...geeez!!

you're being played, my friend...you and all of us...but...it's ok...they're doing a great job of bringing this current world to an end, aren't they? they're doing an outstanding job of it.

so let's just get an RV, so you and I can ride out the end in relative comfort...cos anyone without money will from next year be at the mercy of your lying, cheating government who do not care about you.

get used to this concept: THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

You're right and you're worng.....

you're right...no government is THAT clever...but then there are agencies and organizations who work FOR your government, who are VERY clever at what they do....

sorry to burst your bubble, mate...there are plenty of bits of news footage, where you can hear fireman and police alerting the public on the street.."GET OUT OF HERE...THEY'RE GOING TO BLOW THE BUILDING!!!"

now ask any demolition expert....they'll tell you...you CANNOT execute the blowing (or "pulling) of a building like that in one morning...it literally takes weeks/months of meticulous planning.

so they "decided" to pull those buildings including WT#7...which had absolutely NOTHING majorly wrong with it....in one lousy morning??/ no mate...get usede to the idea...and get used to this concept:

EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING your government tells you is a lie...everything!!! They use the media as a kind of unpaid publicity machine...

ask yourself....who really benefited from 9/11?

the radical muslims? clearly not.

your government's agenda for creating a tighter and tighter police state? YES

they needed some excuse to get into Iraq and Afghanistan...they got their reason.

is anyone these days holding them accountable for accusations against Iraq, but NEVER finding ANY weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? no...because they keep us all busy at work and watching more important things like baseball and America's Got talent...geeez!!

you're being played, my friend...you and all of us...but...it's ok...they're doing a great job of bringing this current world to an end, aren't they? they're doing an outstanding job of it.

so let's just get an RV, so you and I can ride out the end in relative comfort...cos anyone without money will from next year be at the mercy of your lying, cheating government who do not care about you.

get used to this concept: THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Practically goes without saying. ("Just sayin.")