Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I made my self a tin foil hat today!

Spud

Please grab a 25k note and follow along. I have been looking into this topic since I heard Phoenix talk about it. Man I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

I live in Colorado, so the events surrounding this topic hit close to home today.

http://asdf.blogspot.com/2010/04/iraqi-dinar-and-nibiru.html

Link to audio

http://m.blogtalkradio.com/asdf/2011/06/26/the-train-kept-a-rollin

Google Elenin for more info and up to date diagrams from NASA.

Edited by Spud
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

PAST DATES connected to (COMET?) ELENIN:

( when it was still pretty far, between Mars and Jupiter )

Feb. 27, 2010 - Elenin, Sun, Earth Aligned - Chile’s earthquake ( 8.8 ) and 3 inches shift of Earth’s axis

Sept. 4, 2010 - Elenin, Sun, Earth Aligned - Christchurch first quake ( 7.2 )

Feb. 21, 2011 - Elenin, Jupiter and Earth close alignment - Christchurch second quake ( 6.3 ).

March 11-15 - Elenin, Sun and Earth Aligned - Japan’s Earthquake ( 9 ) and 10 inches shift of Earth’s axis (according to the BBC)

SIGNIFICANT upcoming DATES connected to (COMET?) ELENIN:

August 3 - Elenin crosses Earth’s orbit

Sept. 11 - Elenin closest to Sun - Tail visible from Earth and close to the Earth

Sept. 26, 27 - Earth, Elenin, Sun alignment - Possible earthquakes and more shift of the axis, meteor showers and partial eclipse

Oct. 17 - Elenin closest to Earth - possible earthquakes and another shift of the axis

Oct. 31 through Nov. 5 - Earth crosses Elenin’s orbit - Debris from the comet are everywhere...

Nov. 23 - Earth, Elenin, Sun aligned - Another possible shift of the axis and earthquake

Dec. 27, 28 2012 - Earth, Elenin, Sun align - smaller shift - earthquake

Jan. 2 2014 - Last significant alignment

Some interesting aspects related to COMET ELENIN

In the movie Deep Impact (1998), the United States is depicted as having a black president. The story is about a E.L.E. ( Extinction Level Event ) because of a comet discovered by an amateur astronomer named Leo Biederman -

Now, the real comet Elenin was discovered by a russian amateur astronomer named Elenin Leonid.

Also, Elenin Leonid could be deciphered as:

ELE = Extinction Level Event

Nin = the mother of Gilgamesh - or the mother of Noah

Leonid = asteroid shower

Well I guess the silence from the forum is confirmation that my tin foil hat is on too tight. I had hoped to maybe find some more insight on the symbology of the images on the dinar. Maybe next time I should start a rumor that Elenin is bringing the RV with it, lol. If anyone has info about the meaning of dinar images I would like to here it. Thank you.

I'm just hoping it RVs soon so I can afford to buy, build and learn a bunch of survival stuff. Time doesn't appear to be on my side...I can't imagine a day of no tv, Internet, computer, food, water, etc.... Scary to even consider. Makes you realize how blessed we are and how much we take for granted.

Well, I'm interested. Haven't checked out your links yet, but it's a big universe out there and there's a lot that's supposed to go on before 12/21/12.

A lot of celestrial alignments. no one really knows what effects there will be for sure.

I'm with you. I hope RV's soon so I can buy some property, build a sturdy home, a green house, root cellar, generator, and be much more self sufficient than I am now.

With astromical events, terrorist events, USA government events, and just the crowding of the planet, it doesn't hurt to be safe and set up to provide for my self and extended

family if something should happen at any level.

Look now, an earthquake on the east coast! You just never know.... :huh:

I'm just hoping it RVs soon so I can afford to buy, build and learn a bunch of survival stuff. Time doesn't appear to be on my side...I can't imagine a day of no tv, Internet, computer, food, water, etc.... Scary to even consider. Makes you realize how blessed we are and how much we take for granted.

I would advise you to be doing your research "before" it RV's... that shouldn't cost you much but time. Get lists of resources, items you will need, books to purchase... there are check list available (FEMA is just one source for short term events). When the RV occurs we need to be hitting the ground running before we do too much partying. I know, I know... what a drag... but what should be our priorities... be prepared, just like the ol' Boy Scout motto! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Well I guess the silence from the forum is confirmation that my tin foil hat is on too tight. I had hoped to maybe find some more insight on the symbology of the images on the dinar. Maybe next time I should start a rumor that Elenin is bringing the RV with it, lol. If anyone has info about the meaning of dinar images I would like to here it. Thank you.

Spud if you are interested in Elenin please look up Ian Lundgold. He breaks down and explains the Mayan calendar in a way that is truly revolutionary and quite frankiy, incredible.

Ive never heard of this... hmm.... i dont know. everytime someone has predicted or thought the world was going to end, its been proven otherwise. idk what to think.

Kinda like the revaluation of the dinar, huh. I wonder which one is gonna happen first.

Thank for the info to look up guys! I will most certainly look into that stuff. I had a thread about Dinarians banding together as community to make some politcal changes, someone told me about Fall of the Republic and Core of Corruption. Both were great documentaries, I'm glad my friends here at DV have pointed me to such interesting information.

Can anyone tell me about the 10k note? Who is the bug eyed guy? And what is the geometic symbol mean?

Spud if you are interested in Elenin please look up Ian Lundgold. He breaks down and explains the Mayan calendar in a way that is truly revolutionary and quite frankiy, incredible.

Anyone know which site is good for learning about Ian lungold...tons of google results but don't know where to start.

Anyone know which site is good for learning about Ian lungold...tons of google results but don't know where to start.

It appears to me that Lan Lungold may have gotten a lot of his info from Terrance McKenna. Good stuff though, as you sit here and learn about any subject you wish, it would be hard to argue about an exceleration of information, or an exceleration of consciousness. Where were we ten years ago, we had Internet readally available. But I had just moved up from a pager to a cell phone about that time. I certainly would not have been able acsess the Internet at will on the go from my car. If you ask me, I think the smart phone is just one more exponential step tward a collective consciousness. I don't know about you, but I heard about Osama Binladen through Facebook and the word spread sooooo fast. That was the first time I saw information get around that fast.

So I am sure if the Dinar finally pops, everyone will know very quickly. :)