Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar guru up date

jocko129

Real Dinar you are a REAL JOKE. if you think these guys are serious and have any intel at all. These type of people; do nothing but harm to this investment and people who invest. I can't tell you how many post I have seen where people can't afford rent but have Dinar and want to buy more based on silly postings about rates and dates.

You keep right on beliveing in these guys, but would suggest you head over to OOM site, plenty of wacko's over there...

Real Dinar you are a REAL JOKE. if you think these guys are serious and have any intel at all. These type of people; do nothing but harm to this investment and people who invest. I can't tell you how many post I have seen where people can't afford rent but have Dinar and want to buy more based on silly postings about rates and dates.

You keep right on beliveing in these guys, but would suggest you head over to OOM site, plenty of wacko's over there...

I think RealDinar was being sarcastic.

Sorry, I should have been more obvious... I should have also stated for you sir....

Disclaimer:imo AND extreme sarcasm used.

P.S. Everytime I read how Iraq wants to just go international and rv soooo bad from the gurus posts, I get confirmation that it will still be years away from a possible rv.

Disclaimer:imo

:lol:

These guys are really trying hard and they are telling the truth! Its not their fault that according to them, their intel has been absolutely incorrect everyday for years and years. Listen, whenever you feel down just jump on a confetence call and they will help you figure out this great blessing. This is serious guys! We are soooooo close! Iraq is teaching their ppl how to count coins, and they want this sooooo bad. Fluffy, feel goody, candy coat! Just believe and it will happen!

Disclaimer: my opinion.