Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi "s new article

gelai64

You made the initial statements, and I simply asked for reference to those statements. You are the one slinging the petty BS. You failed, or more accurately, refused to back up what you stated........that tells me all I need to know.

Nuff' said.

GFYAH,,nuf said!!

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Based on your response (which was extremely mature), I can tell you have nothing to back up your ridiculous statements.

Oh yeah, and now, I can also see why I would lose a game of wits with you........ :rolleyes:

That was FnFunny....I just can't figure out what he has actually been reading...I would guess maybe listening to too many conference calls.

Then why the F#$& did you ask in the first place.You picked the wrong person to play a game of wits with.I refuse to be drawn into this petty BullSnot.

Semper Fi !!!

Much easier than backing your own BullSnot.

We are very interested in your proof....

A battle of wits requires neither shows up with an unloaded mind.

Quit firing blanks, put up or shut up.

Enquiring minds want to know...

Based on your response (which was extremely mature), I can tell you have nothing to back up your ridiculous statements.

Oh yeah, and now, I can also see why I would lose a game of wits with you........ :rolleyes:

One should never show up for a battle of wits, with an unloaded mind....

• Upvote 2

I do ! But, I put him out to pasture and now all he does when I go into that pasture, is follow me around and try to stick his nose up my butt, so I changed his name to "Carrello".

No wonder I wasn't insulted when your Governor Perry said he wanted Texas to succeed from the Union.

Edited by Carrello

Okay, in my opinion, the CBI is basically going to be on the hook for what is outside of their banks. Currency can be held domestically and traded for foreign currencies. In a sense, it would nearly be necessary for locals using IQD to exchange for foreign currencies if they wish to pay for imports, or visit foreign countries. Imagine if they were not allowed to exchange, well than many would likely lose faith and prefer to use a different currency (like the USD).

So, what is held outside of the CBI would likely need to be considered a liability, regardless whether it is in Iraq or out of Iraq.

Now, if BIW is right, and I believe he is, regarding the likelihood of what has been printed equals maybe anywhere from 7+ trillion. 6.38 were printed initially, and it is obvious year after year currency would need to be printed. With cash transactions being frequent, and people mostly relying on hard currency, the currency goes through quite a bit of use in their extreme environments. So, new currency is very likely, feasible, and within reason has been printed to replace old soiled currency.

So, if that concept holds validity, hey have been printing roughly 3 trillion per year to replace what is used within their own economy. So, to say they hold 30 some trillion as in-use by outside of banks currency would mean they would have to print the 3 trillion, plus additional currency to replace soiled currency. That would seem rather odd if you ask me. Inflation was high due to printing a lot of currency, so why repeat that process, right?

So, Enoch8 uses the 30 some trillion figure which puts them at $26 billion in their domestic currency. A good % likely being held by speculators (You and me). Now, if BIW is correct, We're looking at maybe 7 trillion which would be closer to a value of $6 billion.

Think of that for a second.. $6-26 billion for their domestic currency value. Budgets that run $80 billion, oil revenues that run $80 billion or so (USD dollars) and they only have currency in circulation currently valued anywhere from 6-26 billion dollars?

Even if they were truly on the hook for up to 60 or so (M2 figures) trillion, we're looking at $50 billion. All figures fall short of what they pull in revenue wise within one year, fall short of what they run their budgets at, and likely fall short of how much they import in goods value-wise.

Than, factor in that much is held outside of Iraq, and they're even far shorter.

So.... What does that mean? Expenditures likely rely on the use of trade-able currencies like the USD.

So take from that what you will.... But it it something to think about...

Who's BIW?

That was FnFunny....I just can't figure out what he has actually been reading...I would guess maybe listening to too many conference calls.

There's whole pack of 'em. They are so emotional, too, carrying on about their fear of the LOP. But it is obvious they have not the slightest understanding of what a LOP/RD is why it is needed and what it is for. No clue. They have no idea how it is easier to use money where a 1000 Dinar bill gets replaced with a 1 Dinar bill, and where no change in value occurs.

The pumpers have really done good work, getting people deliberately confused about what the raising of three zeros is about.

Who's BIW?

I'll go out a limb here and say Darin meant BIS (?).....Bank for International Settlements

Disclaimer: This in no way means I agree, or disagree with anything, posted by anyone, at anytime, whatsoever. :P

Edited by MrFnHappy

Who's BIW?

BIW = Big Iron Worker

I'll go out a limb here and say Darin meant BIS (?).....Bank for International Settlements

Nope.... BIW, a person who spends a lot of time researching the IQD.

You can ask him a lot, and he'll send you several links regarding what you want to know.

He won't spoon feed you often, but he will just submit links & say go read...

He does a lot of chats, but likely only upon request.

He gave me 2 really good news links that run 24/7

And he has them running himself basically 24/7... So he can stay up to date with current news.

So for example, when Russian Huey stated that they said it on T.V., I asked him & he said if they would have, it'd be all over on a link like this. So I laughed and thought, wow, a full of b.s. dumper.

BIW is awesome, and he believes in the investment, but doesn't see it happening anytime soon. Thinks there are too many minor hold-ups... And he has good reasoning to back up his claims.

• Upvote 1

BIW = Big Iron Worker

Nope.... BIW, a person who spends a lot of time researching the IQD.

You can ask him a lot, and he'll send you several links regarding what you want to know.

He won't spoon feed you often, but he will just submit links & say go read...

He does a lot of chats, but likely only upon request.

He gave me 2 really good news links that run 24/7

And he has them running himself basically 24/7... So he can stay up to date with current news.

So for example, when Russian Huey stated that they said it on T.V., I asked him & he said if they would have, it'd be all over on a link like this. So I laughed and thought, wow, a full of b.s. dumper.

BIW is awesome, and he believes in the investment, but doesn't see it happening anytime soon. Thinks there are too many minor hold-ups... And he has good reasoning to back up his claims.

Well, that'll teach me eh.... :lol:

BIW Body in White

biw Biweekly

BIW Business Information Warehouse

BIW Best in the World

BIW Building Information Warehouse

BIW Ben Ik Weer (Dutch: I'm Back)

BIW Bath Iron Works Maine

BIW Built in Wardrobe

BIW Brusselse Intercommunale Watermaatschappij

BIW Business Information Wire

BIW Battle Injury or Wound