Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rebuttal to Negative Comments.....

Folks Mr. Montana owns this site, he can charge whatever he desires. The fact he owns the site you have no right to judge what he does. If you feel he's pumping is not any of your business, some of us have no problem paying for knowledge, and or any other benefits VIP brings. You need to understand business, is business, I'm sure this forum has turned into a great opportunity for Adam, and his family so what! is not any of you're fn biz.. If you have a problem is only because you are not a creative individual or business savy person.

It is tragic that potato head (SPUD) could not find anything else to bash Adam about so he whines about a voluntary (and well worth) option.

Mmmmmmmmmm

Hash browns and BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, its breakfast time over here.

Here piggy, piggy piggy

Man I don't know why you have a problem with someone making money. I for one am old enough to remember free 411 calls , after the 900# craze companies woke up to the fact that selling info was big money. No more free 411 ! Also if you are going to Bad mouth someone you should have your facts straight, I received the same email and it sure as hell didn't say anything about a 10 day RV in Ramadan.I guess someone pissed in your wheaties but I'm sure it wasn't Adam.

Been involved in e-marketing for many years. Every successful e-marketer has to be monetized to assure long term success. Adam has actually blended a desire to be helpful to a specific community without charge with an optional program that will fund the cost of that free service. If he has done a really good job, the value added with that optional service {VIP} will not only fund the site, but make a profit. Just my opinion from the outside looking in, but I think he has done an admirable job. To those that really cannot afford a VIP membership, Adam has still made you feel welcome, and I think that is really cool. This discussion has brought me a lot closer to being a financial supporter of this site. I really love capitalism!

• Upvote 1

Here's another thing to remember as well, Adam created this site, initially to communicate to friends and family about the dinar investment. VIP was born, when it became more than friends and family, to help cover the costs for running the site, paying for tax attorneys and becoming a legitimate financial adviser. So, from what I gathered, his initial intention was not to make a business of the dinar investment, itself. Since Adam, has taken on the responsibility of making the dinar investment a business, since liabilities come with the responsibility~it is only wise, to have a cushion to fall back on. There is nothing wrong with making money~Why would anyone, start a business without the intention of making money? I have been in businesses, that didn't make alot of profit, and believe me, that is not a good position, anyone should be in.

• Downvote 1

That is how I feel. We are a family here, all waiting on the same thing...RV.. anyone that is here to bash Adam needs to leave and take your negativity with you..

We are family

All my brothers and sisters and ME

And we're really waiting patiently to RV

(sort of took poetic license on the last line of the song)

If you really want to mess with someone, go to OKIE's site....They will eat you alive and since

you just seem to want to stir up the pot they will be happy to have you

snapback.pngSpud, on 19 August 2011 - 02:18 PM, said:

"Well in that case you better watch out for Adam Montana. He has a dinar forum site that is selling a VIP membership for monetary gain. He has a known history of pumping his VIP membership to the Internet forum. Just this last July he gave us a 10 day window for the RV to happen before Ramadan. He even sent me an email about it. He tried to lure me in with 20% of normal VIP cost. So you all better WAKE UP! Everybody has something to sell you. You might as well dig a hole and put your head in it untill after the RV occurs."

Mr. or Mrs Spud,

I find your above quoted verbage nothing short of rude. You seem to complain of things that you perceive are occuring on our web-site, however, these things you complain of are exactly what you seem to be doing. You have taken partial truths and twisted them to fit a self serving agenda. Further your attempt to pump the Vet community, in some sort of a twisted theory accusing Adam Montanna would be laughable had it not allready made me vomit in my own mouth. Lure you in you say. Are you kidding me. The same Adam Montana that offered to pay for each and every members series 65 exam ? Or maybe its the other Adam Montana, you know the one that has spent tens of thousands of his own hard earned on legal fees to insure his members had clear legal information surrounding their individual investments. A prediction, you have not seen a prediction out of Adam Montana. If is is the factual forcast stating that change was coming in that ten day window, then he was right on time. If you had taken the time to find out what the VIP section and all it has to offer is, you would realize how ridiculous you sound. As a VIP and a active member of this site I find myself insulted and angry by your ignorance and lack of self respect to have posted such hate on our site. I am sure there is plenty of room for you over at ------- daddy, or Planet-------- and several others. That said, with all due respect, which in my opinion is very little, DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YA, WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA!

GOOD DAY!

Quietlearner

The guy's name isn't even Adam Montana for pete sake!!! You're all defending a guy that won't even tell you his real name! Talk about "Hoodwinked"!!! LMAO

Mr. 'Spud',

Good afternoon!

I am very sorry, but you cannot lump Mr. Montana with the likes of the individuals you are speaking of; you are comparing apples to oranges!

Let me remind you, the VIP membership has value........the value is the "Cash-In Guide", "RV-Intel", the wealth of information from all of the great members, among other valuable intellectual financial items that VIP members will benefit post RV.

Mr. Montana is not "pumping" and or creating a panic to get people to sign up for VIP, quite the contrary, those individuals telling people that they must purchase the smaller denoms because the larger denoms will not be worth anything are creating a very unhealthy atmosphere.

Most VIP members here on DV are people with common sense and a have a good grasp of what their financial circumstances are prior to joining VIP.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The guy's name isn't even Adam Montana for pete sake!!! You're all defending a guy that won't even tell you his real name! Talk about "Hoodwinked"!!! LMAO

Excuse me, but anyone who wants some form of discretionary privacy is fully capable of using a "stage name"... so to speak. After all... when this currency RV's we will have some pretty wealthy people... who want to stay anonymous as possible! Duh!!! rolleyes.gif I am guessing even Adam for that matter. Yes, it is a slight risk, but by their fruits shall a person be judged... and as you can see, "almost" everyone here agrees.... "Adam's Apple Are Alright"!!! wink.gif