Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Entitlement???

moose 57

Entitlement???"

What the hell is wrong here?

Remember, not only did you contribute to Social Security but your employer did too. It totaled 15% of your income before taxes. If you averaged only 30K over your working life, that’s close to $220,500. If you calculate the future value of $4,500 per year (yours & your employer’s contribution) at a simple 5% (less than what the govt. pays on the money that it borrows), after 49 years of working (me) you'd have $892,919.98. If you took out only 3% per year, you receive $26,787.60 per year and it would last better than 30 years, and that’s with no interest paid on that final amount on deposit! If you bought an annuity and it paid 4% per year, you'd have a lifetime income of $2,976.40 per month. The folks in Washington have pulled off a bigger Ponzi scheme than Bernie Madoff ever had.

Entitlement my ass, I paid cash for my social security insurance!!!! Just because they borrowed the money, doesn't make my benefits some kind of charity or handout!! Congressional benefits, aka. free health care, outrageous retirement packages, 67 paid holidays, three weeks paid vacation, unlimited paid sick days, now that's welfare, and they have the nerve to call my retirement entitlements !!!!!!..... Emergency Rooms for their general health care -At just one hospital the cost to tax payers totaled over 25 million a year!!!

Someone please tell me what the HELL's wrong with all the people that run this country!!!!!!

We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,???????????

In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , and Turkey . And now Pakistan home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!

They call Social Security and Medicare an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives and now when its time for us to collect, the government is running out of money. Why did the government borrow from it in the first place?

We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans.

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment -etc,etc.

YET......................

They have a 'Benefit' for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries .

SAD? YEAH, OK, SO WHEN DO WE GET PISSED AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?????

• Upvote 11

Great post Moose! I will be 66 this November and have been retired since I was 62. I,we, have NOT had a raise in the last two years and will not get one this year either. How many Congressman can say , they did not get a raise. Yes I worked all my life and paid taxes. Yes I am a Veteran, USAF four years. AND YES ,I AM PISSED! Congressman will hear of this many times from me and mine. I invite ALL AMERICANS to join in and call your congressman repeatedly! Stop this before it gets UGLY! Thank you for reading .

• Upvote 3

Written and mailed complaints do FAR more than phone calls. Bombard your representatives with emails, letters and certified mail. If only 10% of our country stands up, and physically addresses/demands the need for change, change WILL happen.

Talk is cheap. Putting pen to paper and spending money on postage will get results.

What have YOU done today to take back your country.....?

;)

:D

• Upvote 1

Great Post ...how true it is, but most people don't get it !!!

I hope they wake up soon !!

We need NEW people in government ,to make a difference in our government

our government all branches need to be part tiime employees

without special interests, ilnsurance, retirement. entitlements

Let them live in the same world that we live in!!

God Bless You all

Bob

• Upvote 1

The Revolution can and will be done Peacefully and Lawfully I would recommend everyone look into the Republic for the United States. from there you will find the link for the Republic of your individual state in which you reside..

This is our original Government not the CORPORATION that is currently acting as a Government also know as the "defacto" Gov't. do your research and make your own decision. Republic for the United States

This is going on as we speak and beginning to become the "Force Majeure" the "Greater Force" to bring ourselves and country back to our roots of posterity, sovereignty, liberty and happiness.

The Pen is mightier than the sword even though the sword may take lives it can never sever the idea and innate desire of freedom, true freedom from bondage and slavery at the hands of those who desire to control and rule those who they

believe are alive to serve them.

The true meaning of "education" stems from the Latin word "educo" which means "from within"

We all feel a need from within to bring forward that which resonates inside each of us. We must always be learning and growing otherwise we become stagnant and begin to go backwards and degrade in spirit first and than physically until we

die.

We typically die spiritually first and then the war of attrition begins to erode our health all stemming from our thoughts and beliefs.

We can elevate one another through education and our relentless pursuit to make manifest that which benefits ourselves and others. This blessing is coming no doubt! Enrich yourselves your loved ones and find something you can do with

your blessings to help others and it will come back to you greater than that which you gave. It is a law of nature.

Respectfully

BenT