Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Question

pastorbigal

The bank that I use does not deal in foreign currency. Does anybody know of any other way of cashing out after an RV, or should I open an account with a bank that has a foreign currency department? Hoping it is sooon smile.gif

Adam has said that when it RV's ALL banks will cash in because they will see Iraq as a stable country then..

The bank that I use does not deal in foreign currency. Does anybody know of any other way of cashing out after an RV, or should I open an account with a bank that has a foreign currency department? Hoping it is sooon :)

Ahhh living the dream! Yes I'm going to read more to get the answers I need...but....let's say many of us will realize a very good profit from our Dinar speculation. I would like to know the "mechanics" of cashing in. Do we have to stand in line at some location, with Dinar in hand ? Some may be holding a million dollars or more in Dinar. Isn't the Dinar much like our dollar....a bearer instrument ? Wouldn't it be prudent to be very concerned in this scenario? I would like to think this can be done electronically somehow. And even if it is, where are we putting a million dollars or more? In a financial institution that the FDIC insures only to $100,000?? Or am I still living in the stone ages? Stick-em-up!!! Thanks.

Ahhh living the dream! Yes I'm going to read more to get the answers I need...but....let's say many of us will realize a very good profit from our Dinar speculation. I would like to know the "mechanics" of cashing in. Do we have to stand in line at some location, with Dinar in hand ? Some may be holding a million dollars or more in Dinar. Isn't the Dinar much like our dollar....a bearer instrument ? Wouldn't it be prudent to be very concerned in this scenario? I would like to think this can be done electronically somehow. And even if it is, where are we putting a million dollars or more? In a financial institution that the FDIC insures only to $100,000?? Or am I still living in the stone ages? Stick-em-up!!! Thanks.

I'm no banker, but in doing some research, I believe the limit is $250,000 on interest bearing accounts, and I'm not sure there is a limit on non-interest accounts. Again, not sure, can anyone shed light on the subject?

I do not doubt Adam but some banks are not large enough to deal in foreign currency...period. They probably will not deal in Dinar either.

But we need the RV to move forward so we can have the AFTER PARTY or PARTIES!

Banks are like eggs, you can find them by the dozen.

I opened a non-interest bearing account to protect my investment, I hope it will be over 250,000 but my banker said there was no limit as to how much I could store there, in an interest bearing account only the first 250,000 .00 is covered by the FDIC. you could lose the rest---I only intend to keep it there till I can diversify my money and that is where I hope my Platinum membership will come in --I wish I could afford to follow the offshore cash in, US corporation strategy that Adam has set up, makes the best sense to me.

hope it helps

capt cliff

• Upvote 1

Here is the informaiton you need on FDIC insurance. This link will take you to the FDIC summary page of the coverages. Please note this is per DEPOSITOR, so if the account is a join account each of you are insure up to the maximum limit,

The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each account ownership category.

http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/dis/index.html