Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Different Date FRANK26

pirate

Wow.. Really .. Another date.. Who could of imagined?!?!so when this date passes and nothing happens.. What is the future date?!?! Iraq will do what they want.. When they want. Not because these peeps say so. Please stop buying dinar!! It very unfortunate that peeps regard rumors as facts.. And actual news as false!! Wake up peeps.. These peeps have been predicting weekly dates since last October .. And still notta!!!

remember all, Frank26, Medic,Phoenix,Adam Montana all have connnections selling dinar. If we go away, they sell no dinar. Some have very money making websites. I have been here and there for 6 months, almost obsessed and have had weekly and sometimes biweekly dates and rates since. What is true is none of these people have INTEL. INTEL is something that someone finds out from someone on the inside and is fact. These people scan the news and re-report it. Frank tries to solve a riddle and try to understand when this may happen. Truth probably is that it will either never happen, or gradually increase in value similar to what it has done over the years. Probably a better thing to do than come on this site and hear a bunch of windbags, it would probably be better to scan the news ourselves and not buy more dinar and not come on these forums sites. Yea I know, somone will say, hey bahama, then get the **** off this site, you bring us all down. Ok I will leave this fantasyland to everyone. This will probably get me banned for life by the commie mods.

Who cares

Adam, I know, for a fact, doesn't have "connections selling Dinar." For that matter, I don't think Medic has someone either. I can't confirm this because I've never been to his site. Consider this your first warning.

Edited by Mr. Phonics

"the ox is slow .....yet the earth is patient"

"6 months.... Is only one grain of sand in time...take your shoes off... Feel the earth as you stroll through life's journey.....smell the air...feel the warm sun on your face...listen to the laughter of your children...feel the embrace of a loved one....and most of all....create lasting memories ...so you may live forever in the hearts of those you touched...and they will never be alone

pirate

Well I wish I was encouraged by this... but his missed dates & rates have been brutally wrong.... I am consistantly hopeful that SOMEONE will get it right. Guess that is what brings me back to this forum.. It would be nice to get off this rollercoaster and discuss good investment opportunities and build community.

Wow.. Really .. Another date.. Who could of imagined?!?!so when this date passes and nothing happens.. What is the future date?!?! Iraq will do what they want.. When they want. Not because these peeps say so. Please stop buying dinar!! It very unfortunate that peeps regard rumors as facts.. And actual news as false!! Wake up peeps.. These peeps have been predicting weekly dates since last October .. And still notta!!!

And what if this date comes and it does happen?? Just because it has not happened yet does not mean it absolutely won't on this date. No one is telling anyone to buy more Dinar.

maybe they are ALL pumpers including the ones with ebooks

Let's all just stay positive and do our own "due diligence"... Remember, this is a rumor site but includes alot of well meaning, wonderful people. Make your own choices based on your own factual finds. Bottom line, stay optimistic and just enjoy the journey! Thanks to all who have the best "RV News" intentions ...

remember all, Frank26, Medic,Phoenix,Adam Montana all have connnections selling dinar. If we go away, they sell no dinar. Some have very money making websites. I have been here and there for 6 months, almost obsessed and have had weekly and sometimes biweekly dates and rates since. What is true is none of these people have INTEL. INTEL is something that someone finds out from someone on the inside and is fact. These people scan the news and re-report it. Frank tries to solve a riddle and try to understand when this may happen. Truth probably is that it will either never happen, or gradually increase in value similar to what it has done over the years. Probably a better thing to do than come on this site and hear a bunch of windbags, it would probably be better to scan the news ourselves and not buy more dinar and not come on these forums sites. Yea I know, somone will say, hey bahama, then get the **** off this site, you bring us all down. Ok I will leave this fantasyland to everyone. This will probably get me banned for life by the commie mods.

Who cares

Another voice, I liked hearing diverse perspective :-)

Who cares

Hey Ya'll........Frank NAMING a date....instead of a window of OPPORTUNITY is very rare.....hummmm????........I also got confirmation from a totally unrelated source of "my own"....that leads me to believe that Frank might be onto something.........Just sayin.......things may be happening........THIS TIME....lol

ya know... I don't hate frank and he does provide good Intel as well as sonny1 and Adam... everybody in that circle has done the best they could this is Iraq we are dealing with you knot heads! Don't Hate someone that tries the best they can to provide free intel!!! those that Hate lets see what you can come up with!!!!!! bet its not much!!!!!