Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Top 5 Famous Quotes from Redneck Movies

Tiffany23

The Top 5 Famous Quotes from Redneck Movies:

5. "I ate his ribs... with some pinto beans and a shot o'

Jack Daniel's."

4. "Hokey opera and ancient museums are no match for a good

tractor pull, kid."

3. "I know what you're thinking... did he fire six shots or

only five? Well, hell if I know! You KNOW I cain't count

no higher'n three since the chainsaw accident!"

2. "My daddy always said, 'Life is like a ten-dollar hooker --

you never know what you're gonna' get.'"

and Topfive.com's Number 1 Famous Quote from a Redneck Movie...

1. "You want a tooth?! You can't HANDLE a tooth!!"

:P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Jack Daniel's."

tractor pull, kid."

LOL! Wow! You just jarred loose a memory from 15 years ago. I was construction superintendent on a large government remodeling project in the midwest and had around 150 guys from different trades that were involved on the project. One of them was a painter that typified a "redneck" mentality like you are referring to here! (By the way, you are a trip your self. One day you are talking about parallel universes and the next day redneck movie lines. Never a dull moment in that mind is it?)

One day I got a note that the painter would be out indefinitely with a sickness. Sure enough, 2 weeks later he showed back up like he had never been gone. While making my rounds I stopped off to inquire about his sickness and how he was doing. He got a very indignant look on his face and explained that on his way home from work one day he had passed a young woman walking on the road. He stopped and, like the gentleman he wasn't, he worked a deal to drive her "home". He paid her $5.00 for curbside services!

That was Friday and by Sunday he was in the emergency room getting shots and antibiotics. He then told me the $5.00 services had cost him two weeks pay and $374.00 in medical bills! Me and several of his coworkers were trying to keep from breaking a rib laughing at his story and I finally said to him "Well, I sure hope you learned a lesson from that!"

As serious as could be he said to me "Man, you better know I learned my lesson! No more of that kind of thing for me! From now on, if its not at least ten dollars I'm not having anything to do with it!"

Okay! HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

• Upvote 1

Jack Daniel's."

tractor pull, kid."

Wow... Tiffany, I gotta be honest, I did not see this post from you coming!laugh.gif Funny as all get out yes... but from the bright, intelligent, sharp witted gal from NZ... hummmm... you musta hung out with a lot of them redneck soldiers on base for this to rub off on you! rolleyes.gif Keep em coming though... next time I will be more prepared!wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Wow... Tiffany, I gotta be honest, I did not see this post from you coming!laugh.gif Funny as all get out yes... but from the bright, intelligent, sharp witted gal from NZ... hummmm... you musta hung out with a lot of them redneck soldiers on base for this to rub off on you! rolleyes.gif Keep em coming though... next time I will be more prepared!wink.gif

Rod...as the CO's daughter, growing up, I overheard many a 'colorful" jokes by the boys (and even some girls) while they were playing poker with the Boss. Also I worked as a waitress at a Strip Club for 3 years...and let's just say, when Beautiful women are trying out strategies on how to separate the hound dogs from their greens....you grow up fast and wise. ha ha

I love the follow on response Gang! And I love the Blue Collar Comedy comedians! That there is funny, I don't care who you are! :)

• Upvote 1

Don't forget the ancient classic, uttered with a Schlitz in hand: " Hey ya'll...watch this!"

When you here that, you know something is not going to turn out right..WoooooooooHoooooooooo!!!!!!

Who likes GRITS (Girls Raised In The South) me,me,me,me,me,me!!!rolleyes.gif

Edited by littlefeet