Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul Iowa Debate Highlights Part 1

Sirius

Dr. Ron Paul kicks some butt.....

Ron Paul Iowa Debate Highlights Part 1

RON PAUL OF COURSE WON THE DEBATE, EVEN ON THE FOXNEWS OWN POLL. CURRENTLY AS OF 11PM PST

Ron Paul 61.83% (4,595 votes)

Newt Gingrich 11.42% (849 votes)

Mitt Romney 9.61% (714 votes)

Herman Cain 6.35% (472 votes)

Michele Bachmann 5.53% (411 votes)

Rick Santorum 2.15% (160 votes)

Tim Pawlenty 1.59% (118 votes)

Jon Huntsman 1.52% (113 votes)

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 2

My main concern with Ron Paul is that he sounded too much of a dove for my comfort. I do not like war but I know it is at times a necessary evil. If it has to be allow the troops to go in and do their jobs without mercy and without having to ask permission. But it sounded alot like some of the old pacifists that I used to get into discussions with back in the day. I also question his view on Iran with a nuke. It would be logical if Iran was normal and sane but they have proven insane over the years.

• Upvote 2

Whom so ever pushes for a flat tax, and balanced budget is getting my vote. I like Ron he is very idealistic, but right now we need someone to kick some butt, Ginrich has nothing to lose. He showed he could not be bullied and would not stand down in his rebuttles for last nights debates. I like that. JMO

After asking Mr. Gingrich about the Fed the moderator then turned to Mr. Paul and asked him what he thought about Newt's answer. Mr. Paul actually gave Newt credit and said he was glad to finally hear the mainstream talking about doing something with the Fed.

Well, I give credit to Ron Paul. In my lifetime I am not aware of any US politician who has warned the public publicly over and over again about the Fed. Hat's of Mr. Paul, you are making a difference! smile.gif

Whom so ever pushes for a flat tax, and balanced budget is getting my vote. I like Ron he is very idealistic, but right now we need someone to kick some butt, Ginrich has nothing to lose. He showed he could not be bullied and would not stand down in his rebuttles for last nights debates. I like that. JMO

It does seem like Newt came alive last night, didn't it? At least that was my take. Things should get real interesting now with Perry in the race. I look forward to watching everything unfold over the next few months.

I watched this whole debate. Ron Paul by far is way ahead of the pack. He would have my vote except for two concerns i have a problem with and I feel IMO is that there is a serious threat in Iran. Letting them have Nuclear power is absurd. Ron Paul wants to bring US troops home and stop what were doing over seas and mind our own business. That sounds nice and all but unfortunately this will not happen because if Iran gets Nukes they will attempt to destroy Israel. Israel is one of the U.S. most valuable allies.

That was the only part about the debate from Ron Paul I did not agree with him on. Everything else he debated on was clearly what people wanted to hear.

The other thing about Ron Paul is that he is the oldest candidate for the Rep party or surely looks the oldest. Usually age is looked upon as a good thing because of experience. Well I can see how many agree with that, unfortunately I don't and think that because of old ways and old habits. Times are changing and the world is changing with it. We need someone young But with experience and knowledge of what tomorrows youth will grow up living and learning in. Because we all know that our future depends on our young ones today.

For now I will continue to watch these debates and follow what they say closely. I really like how Herman Cain presented himself yesterday. Smart intellectual that seems to be a numbers person and a voice of reason.

:D

• Downvote 1

After asking Mr. Gingrich about the Fed the moderator then turned to Mr. Paul and asked him what he thought about Newt's answer. Mr. Paul actually gave Newt credit and said he was glad to finally hear the mainstream talking about doing something with the Fed.

Well, I give credit to Ron Paul. In my lifetime I am not aware of any US politician who has warned the public publicly over and over again about the Fed. Hat's of Mr. Paul, you are making a difference! smile.gif

Very True, here he is in 1988 and sounds like he is talking about today...and he warned of the Fed back then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFcsAPfhlj4

• Upvote 1

I liked Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich. I felt that both of them had sound solutions. I lean more toward Cain because he's a proven Businessman, and is a Christian. Paul IMO has a few screws loose, especially with his opinion on Iran not being a threat.

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Israel is one of the U.S. most valuable allies.

I really like how Herman Cain presented himself yesterday. Smart intellectual that seems to be a numbers person and a voice of reason.

:D

In your opinion, what makes Israel a valuable ally to the US?

I can find nothing. Israel is a $3 billion a year (some quote figures a much as 5x that) parasite to the US. Why, WHY, should my tax dollars be going to support a nuclear power. I think if you'll research zionism, and dig deeper than just Wikipedia, you'll find they are not really an ally.

As for Cain, I really liked him until I found that he worked for the Federal Reserve at one point. I'm thinking he ran the Kansas City branch.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Israel is an illegal nation formed by Esau Edom with the help of corrupt british, american, politicians, and false clergy who do not know scriptures. Israel never was a land mass, it is a people, and that people are not the jews as false clergy teach. As far as Cain, he's another Obama that Yahweh commanded his white Israelite people not to set over themselves. This false Israel nation of 1948: Eze 36:5 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey. And setting up non whites to rule over white Israelites: Deu 17:15 Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.

I will have to politely disagree with your post.

I have to say something here because you are definitely misrepresenting Scripture. I will start with your Ezekiel 36:5 reference.... at the end you have this: "And setting up non whites to rule over white Israelites" ????? What translation are you using? I checked several different translations and that part you put on the end is not in any of them. I would be interested to know how you came up with that because that is simply not in the Scriptures.

As far as Israel returning to the land.... that is a major theme throughout Scripture.

"Then say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; Ezek. 37:21

"For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Ezek. 36:24

"It shall come to pass in that day [That] the Lord shall set His hand again the second time To recover the remnant of His people who are left, From Assyria and Egypt, From Pathros and Cush, From Elam and Shinar, From Hamath and the islands of the sea.

"He will set up a banner for the nations, And will assemble the outcasts of Israel, And gather together the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth. Isaiah 11:11-12

The basic idea here is the Jews were dispersed by the Roman Empire in 70 AD... an event in history called the Great Dispersion. The Romans simply got tired of dealing with the Jews and marched on Jerusalem, tore it down, and banished the Jews to all different parts of the Roman Empire(which was vast at that time). Since then the Jews have not been in the land, they have been scattered all over the globe. But...

"Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? [Or] shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, She gave birth to her children. Isaiah 66:8

In one day, May 14th, 1948, Israel the people were back in Israel the land! Almost as if the mountains gave birth. As an interesting side note, never before in recorded history has a nation been completely conquered and dispersed and then roughly 1900 years later regained their land while maintaining their ethnic language and all of their traditional customs. It has never happened before...

As far as Israel not being a land mass, have you ever read the first five books of the Bible? You know where God promised the land to Abram(Gen. 13:14-17) and then you move on to Exodus and Moses brought the people out of Egypt to take them to where? The Promised Land...

What about what God said to Joshua in Joshua 1:2-4:

"Moses My servant is dead. Now therefore, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them--the children of Israel.

"Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses.

"From the wilderness and this Lebanon as far as the great river, the River Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and to the Great Sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your territory.

And what about this passage in Psalms:

"He remembers His covenant forever, The word [which] He commanded, for a thousand generations,

[The covenant] which He made with Abraham, And His oath to Isaac,

And confirmed it to Jacob for a statute, To Israel [as] an everlasting covenant,

Saying, "To you I will give the land of Canaan As the allotment of your inheritance," Psalm 105:8-11

So, according to the Bible, that land belongs to the Jews! Here is an interesting historical fact for you: When the Romans removed the Jews from the land during the Great Dispersion they took the non-Jews in the surrounding areas, put them in the land and named them after the chief historical enemies of the Jews the Philistines. We know them today as the Palestinians. Do you see the resemblance in the name? The Palestinians are in the land illegitimately!

Do some research on archaeological digs in the current country of Israel. They are routinely finding Jewish artifacts like coins, pottery, buried sections of cities... that date back to as far as 3,000 years ago! If the land does not belong to them then why all of the artifacts?

Okay, I'm done. I felt like I was back in Bible College with this post.tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

In your opinion, what makes Israel a valuable ally to the US?

I can find nothing. Israel is a $3 billion a year (some quote figures a much as 5x that) parasite to the US. Why, WHY, should my tax dollars be going to support a nuclear power. I think if you'll research zionism, and dig deeper than just Wikipedia, you'll find they are not really an ally.

Gave you a +, still can't understand the Israel lovers when they have no idea they are supporting the very Elites that are controlling their own Country,

if they would just research Rothschilds and wake up to the fact they are not real Jewish people, they are frauds who took that country over.

Talk with any real Jewish person here and they will tell you the reality, but all the Aipac brainwashing in the US has people worshiping the very people

that are destroying the US. Forget about all the bible stuff they preach to back their theories, that was long before the Rothschilds brought in their evil ways.

I'll post this quote again, but it is hard to get through the brainwashing of most of these Israel backers.

"EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR: DON'T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL;

WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

October 3, 2001

(IAP News)

• Upvote 2

Gave you a +, still can't understand the Israel lovers when they have no idea they are supporting the very Elites that are controlling their own Country,

if they would just research Rothschilds and wake up to the fact they are not real Jewish people, they are frauds who took that country over.

Talk with any real Jewish person here and they will tell you the reality, but all the Aipac brainwashing in the US has people worshiping the very people

that are destroying the US. Forget about all the bible stuff they preach to back their theories, that was long before the Rothschilds brought in their evil ways.

I'll post this quote again, but it is hard to get through the brainwashing of most of these Israel backers.

"EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR: DON'T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL;

WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

October 3, 2001

(IAP News)

Wow, really Sirius? I have a lot of respect for you and the things that you post. I would consider you to be one of the more intelligent posters on this site.... But...

The Jews are frauds who took over that country? And yet somehow have maintained their original, ancient language(see Dead Sea scrolls)

and all of their ancient ethnic customs? That is some fraud! I would be interested to hear your reasoning, in your own words, why you believe this to be true.

The Real Newt Gingrich .............

.... a true liberal dressed up like a conservative, with one thing in mind: Big Government Control Over Your Life.

The Real Michelle Bachman .... http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/national-affairs/campaign-roundup-michele-bachmann-irs-tax-collector-20110711 ... A True Patriot huh?

The Real Herman Cain .... http://www.dailypaul.com/153575/herman-cain-2012-hopeful-theres-no-reason-to-audit-the-federal-reserve .... "There's No Reason To Audit The Fed"

The Real Rick Perry ..... http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/14-reasons-why-rick-perry-would-be-a-really-really-bad-president .... Gardasil Anyone?

Please do some research, and don't vote this election like it's an American Idol contest.

Ron Paul 2012 !!

CC

Wow, really Sirius? I have a lot of respect for you and the things that you post. I would consider you to be one of the more intelligent posters on this site.... But...

The Jews are frauds who took over that country? And yet somehow have maintained their original, ancient language(see Dead Sea scrolls)

and all of their ancient ethnic customs? That is some fraud! I would be interested to hear your reasoning, in your own words, why you believe this to be true.

Please read again....I NEVER SAID THE JEWS ARE FRAUDS....so if you read it again slowly it says THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE NOT REAL JEWS, THEY ARE FRAUDS.

They own Israel, and again THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE NOT REAL JEWS. Research Rothschilds history. There real last name was Baur..."Following his father's death, Bauer returns to Frankfurt to take over his father's business. Bauer recognises the significance of the red hexagram and changes his name from Bauer to Rothschild, after the red hexagram or sign signifying 666 hanging over the entrance door ("Rot," is German for, "Red," "Schild," is German for, "Sign").

So if you choose to love the Rothschilds and the Federal Reserve and the whole NWO plan then more power to you. Hopefully you just misread.

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in

fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called

Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea

and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by

Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish

is that the Khazars under the instruction of the

King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of

course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian

genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1

The scripture that commands that the white Israelites not set a stranger over them are not in Ezekiel, it is:

Deu 17:15 Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother. And that scripture means just what it states.

Wait, I'm confused... So the Jews in the Old Testament that had just come out of Egypt were white? blink.gif

Do you have pictures of that? tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

My question to you is have you ever read through the first five books of the Old Testament? Do you realize that Deuteronomy is a book that is simply Moses rehashing the law to the children of Israel so they would feel a fresh sense of commitment before entering the promised land?

Deuteronomy 17 is in that category... If you read 17:14-20 you will see that this whole passage gives instruction to the children of Israel, at that time period, on how to select a king for themselves and then gives some behavior guidelines for that king, in that time period.

Here is the passage:

"When you come to the land which the LORD your God is giving you, and possess it and dwell in it, and say, 'I will set a king over me like all the nations that [are] around me,'

"you shall surely set a king over you whom the LORD your God chooses; [one] from among your brethren you shall set as king over you; you may not set a foreigner over you, who [is] not your brother.

"But he shall not multiply horses for himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt to multiply horses, for the LORD has said to you, 'You shall not return that way again.'

"Neither shall he multiply wives for himself, lest his heart turn away; nor shall he greatly multiply silver and gold for himself.

"Also it shall be, when he sits on the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write for himself a copy of this law in a book, from [the one] before the priests, the Levites.

"And it shall be with him, and he shall read it all the days of his life, that he may learn to fear the LORD his God and be careful to observe all the words of this law and these statutes,

"that his heart may not be lifted above his brethren, that he may not turn aside from the commandment [to] the right hand or [to] the left, and that he may prolong [his] days in his kingdom, he and his children in the midst of Israel.

Again, how you think this refers to "white" Israelites is not clear to me.... This is specifically to the children of Israel who just came out of Egypt. I have never even heard the term "white Israelites" before... and believe me, that term is not found anywhere in the Bible.

I am not going to argue with the judeo unlearned people, but I assure you that jews are not chosen of Yahweh God, and neither was Christ a jew, who is no other than Yahweh in the flesh. Go read up on Dr. James Wickstroms teachings about jews etc, etc, and you might just come to the real knowledge of the truth. Satan has the whole world deceived, and the harlot daughters of christianity are his biggest dupes. Go study to show yourself approved of Yahweh God. I was once where you are, but he shed the light on all the lies, and now I am free.

As far is this goes, is it possible that you just don't have any real arguments against the points that I made so you have to result to "name calling": "and the harlot daughters of christianity are his biggest dupes."

I like to try to keep things civil, especially when talking about things of this nature.

Ron Paul is getting my vote. Really like his ideas and think he can really give us some change...for a change.

You watch, just like last time the media and the Rebulican party will keep him off the ticket..they will make excuses like, "he is unelectable" or some other reason...They will ignore him just like they have been doing.....And to the other poster that said he is to much of a dove....I think if the country is threatened any Pres will not tolerate threats to the US...

And to the poster...great post! I have a feeling that he will be ignored and Bachman and Perry will get all the publicity....It is a shame that he does not get more media...

Please read again....I NEVER SAID THE JEWS ARE FRAUDS....so if you read it again slowly it says THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE NOT REAL JEWS, THEY ARE FRAUDS.

They own Israel, and again THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE NOT REAL JEWS. Research Rothschilds history. There real last name was Baur..."Following his father's death, Bauer returns to Frankfurt to take over his father's business. Bauer recognises the significance of the red hexagram and changes his name from Bauer to Rothschild, after the red hexagram or sign signifying 666 hanging over the entrance door ("Rot," is German for, "Red," "Schild," is German for, "Sign").

So if you choose to love the Rothschilds and the Federal Reserve and the whole NWO plan then more power to you. Hopefully you just misread.

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in

fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called

Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea

and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by

Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish

is that the Khazars under the instruction of the

King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of

course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian

genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

Okay, I did read that wrong, thanks for pointing that out!

I admittedly got side-tracked by this:

"Forget about all the bible stuff they preach to back their theories"

and this:

"I'll post this quote again, but it is hard to get through the brainwashing of most of these Israel backers"

And just to be clear, it is true, obviously, that I am a Bible believing Christian. But that doesn't mean I don't see that Ron Paul has brought to the forefront the topic of getting rid of the Fed/IRS. I wholeheartedly agree with this and don't understand why this is not a major topic in the national discussion. I do believe if we as a country don't deal with this it is going to bite us so hard that we will not be able to recover from it. Living within your means is a Christian principle, after all. Going back to the gold standard, in my opinion, would allow that.

Thanks for keeping it civil!

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Okay, I did read that wrong, thanks for pointing that out!

I admittedly got side-tracked by this:

"Forget about all the bible stuff they preach to back their theories"

and this:

"I'll post this quote again, but it is hard to get through the brainwashing of most of these Israel backers"

And just to be clear, it is true, obviously, that I am a Bible believing Christian. But that doesn't mean I don't see that Ron Paul has brought to the forefront the topic of getting rid of the Fed/IRS. I wholeheartedly agree with this and don't understand why this is not a major topic in the national discussion. I do believe if we as a country don't deal with this it is going to bite us so hard that we will not be able to recover from it. Living within your means is a Christian principle, after all. Going back to the gold standard, in my opinion, would allow that.

Thanks for keeping it civil!

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

No problem WW, that's what I figured. I know a few Jewish people who would love their land back from the Zionists. Someday it will happen when the NWO gets taken out. Peace.