Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WELLS FARGO PRIVATE BANKER APPOINTMENT

stetson145

The unpleasant smell of a PUMPER I do detect. It permeates in his flatulent verbage.Easy to detect.

Your Wells Fargo appointment must be one to refinance your home. It isn't about the IQD so don't even go there. We are smarter than that. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Since when are bank employees not allowed to hold dinar? When I went to the Fifth/Third bank to buy dinar in March I had to first open a savings account in order to purchase. There were only two tellers and two customer service reps and I was the only customer in there. We were all talking openly and joking about the dinar as they were all four somewhat invested. I have not been back since because they were told to stop selling dinar when I had the money to purchase more.

The really interesting thing was I got a call from my customer service person on my cell phone at seven p.pm. last Tues. night and I was super excited.....she said she remembered me buying dinars too! Unfortunately, there was no new news to share she just wanted to check in on me and see how things were going which seemed a little fishy to me.......after hours on my cell phone after 4 months had passed and remembering dinars? We agreed to keep each other informed and by the way they have no amber or green screens at her location............

I agree... ANYONE who wants some dinars CAN have them if they so desire. Employers(or anyone for that matter) have nothing to say about what you/me do in your/our financial life for investing or collecting purposes. Come on RV B)

Why can't a bank employee own dinar? Who would even know? They can buy and cash in anywhere.

When you go to work for a bank there are a lot of things you cannot do. I think they have crossed the limit about having accounts at other banks but at one time that was oe of the rules. But when you sign up to work for a bank, you are restricted to a lot of things. You cannot work for another bank at the same time, even if it is a part time job Saturday's washing the floors and shining the windows in another bank. It is all a matter of confidentiality. Heck, you might be cleaning the men's room and find out who in the ladies department cannot keep a secre6t. Some people would call that usefull information.

Files left on a desk may have a current special mortgage rate on them, or a special spread or rate for a particular investor. I know these things shouldn't happen, but they do. So the rules are very strict. Man if you work sweeping floors in one bank, you cannot work filling the candy vending machine in another bank.

:)

smee2

Glad your experience with Wells Fargo regarding the dinar investment was more positive than mine! I really do think it's a matter of the individual people that work there and how their own personal opinion on things colors how they respond to some of this stuff. My guy told me, during the course of setting up my account, that he only does checks still and is leary of ebill transactions, which IS a service WF provides and is how I pay most of my bills. I thought that was kinda odd coming from a guy in his mid-30's. So it doesn't surprise me that he was suspicious or leary of an overseas investment. I just think he's overly cautious to begin with.

I'm hoping, hoping, hoping with everyone else this revalues soon! I got 4 boys in private school. Come on RV!

Edited by GemGirl7

Wella Fargo distributed NO SUCH MEMO. Period. I would know, I work there at a level far higher than the branches. If I dont get a memo, they aren't going to.. These bank rumor are all Bull Sh%T.

Edited by waitn
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

THESE BANK STORIES ARE KILLING ME THEY GET FUNNY AND JUST PLAIN DOWN RIGHT CRAZY EVERY TIME I READ THEM,, AGAIN THERE IS NOT BANK IN THE USA THAT HAS ANY IMPUT IN THE DINAR, NOT UNTIL THEY RV, HECK CBI DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHEN THIS IS GOING TO BE RELEASED NOT UNTIL MY BOY SHABIBI PULLS THE TRIGGER. :lol:

You should maybe do some reasearch before making statements like this, AGAIN THERE IS NOT BANK IN THE USA THAT HAS ANY IMPUT IN THE DINAR. This is 100% false. I personally called 1st convienence bank in Texas and spoke to a Bank Manager who told me YES they have been told by higher ups or corporate to study up on a possible revalue of the Iraqi Dinar. No dates no rates, but I was still pleased with what I was told. So just because your negative nancy does not mean everyone is making things up.

Wella Fargo distributed NO SUCH MEMO. Period. I would know, I work there at a level far higher than the branches. If I dont get a memo, they aren't going to.. These bank rumor are all Bull Sh%T.

Prove it. LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

PM me your bank ID number. I have a friend also who is vp of corporate investment. I call your bluff!!! We all can say we work for a bank. Prove it. Send me ur iD #.

• Upvote 1

Well I am always very sceptical when it comes down to the bank posts as I do have my brother very well informed & position held at the HSBC

Please note all banks will warn you of investing in anything if it be company stocks, currency long shots or property its policy to do so.

Now for the heads up part.

It’s a banks policy to encourage investments if it is good or bad but it also has to encourage profit & growth or they will not exist this is were the likes of you & me end up with the nice banker warning us first then encouraging all of us that it will be or could be a great investment.

If they just said out right “heck mate don’t part with your cash on this one (IQD)”

The banks would be turning away profits, commission sales & so on

So in short don’t believe anything your banker tells you just because he said so.

Just think back 2 years ago when they were chucking money at you & really bad investment portfolios of there own only to find the position we are all in now

Banks just want your money

PERIOD

• Upvote 3

. I called a friend of my who is a VP for WF. He told me he knows zero about the bank tracking clients who hold dinar. He knew virtually nothing about the IQD. Hard to believe any bank keeping track of its currency holders .

What is the name and branch location of this Wells Fargo??

Edited by sheik