Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this where the Goo Roos get their intel?

GhostDawg

I was just doing some google searches and decided to look at current news from Iraq and came across this site. I have read through quite a few of the articles, and some of it jives with what the goo roos are saying. Although, I think that they put their own spin on things.

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/search/label/New%20Iraqi%20Gov%27t%202011

Also, after reading the articles, I am wondering if it is fact and can be researched further for confirmation or debunking. Just thought I would share with the rest of you.

Think positive, think RV.

Each day is a gift, some more so than others.

Remember, Karma is a bus, that one day will come to your town, and run you over without hesitation!

I was just doing some google searches and decided to look at current news from Iraq and came across this site. I have read through quite a few of the articles, and some of it jives with what the goo roos are saying. Although, I think that they put their own spin on things.

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/search/label/New%20Iraqi%20Gov%27t%202011

Also, after reading the articles, I am wondering if it is fact and can be researched further for confirmation or debunking. Just thought I would share with the rest of you.

Remember, Karma is a bus, that one day will come to your town, and run you over without hesitation!

That is one of Pheonix3333 (who knows in what relation to him), he reads through some of those articles every night on his show.

Yeah - asdf - he reads from these - someone called LakeHouse posts them...

No NO NO you have it all wrong.... they have members of Congress, IRS, TD, Boots on the ground in the sand box, Bankers and people all over the world that are cashing in at this very second. They know the top IT guys setting up the banking computer systems to accept the rate of the RV. Opps did I forget, the IMF and UNSC are all feeding the gurus their INTEL..... I must be leaving someone out........ they are advising Shabibi and when and how much the RV should be.

Folks.... If you have bought into the lies and deception of these people, the people standing next to you on these bbs's are as dumb as you are.... I have a new name for the Guru's .... Dinar Morons...... I love satire, I post it here but I am dead serious Enough is enough tired of all the wannabe BS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1