Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

[Bulldog75] POWER PLAY/MONEY HOLD BY ELITE: 8/8/11

chuck

Aug.8,2011 The GET Team

Bulldog75

[bulldog75] POWER PLAY/MONEY HOLD BY ELITE: THEY ARE MAKING THEIR $$$ NOW IN THE MARKETS. 1:45 CST, 8-8-2011. That is the reason for the Temp hold, imo. LOOK AT THE MARKETS; they are all down except the Gold/Silver. IMO, get out and stay out of the markets, except gold and silver coins; no bullion. Its Poker and they have the deck stacked. You are seeing for yourself why this continues as a hold. We still should see this imo within 24-36 hrs on or by Aug.9 tomorrow as estimated for 3 weeks. Your IQD should be in the 8 range, USD. The Elite are making their $$$ today. This is in God's hands. We have done and know, all that we can. We are positive and optimistic. We are God's Children. We are blessed and Highly Favored for many of the reasons your Mind and Spirit already knows within. YOUR GIFT COMES; AND YOU KNOW IT COMES; FOR YOU BELIEVE. AMEN.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I'l take $8.00, as long as it's not a lop.

Here little piggy piggy :eyebrows:

If it's $8.00 it can only be with a LOP and at least with a $8.00 rate you still make almost 8 times your Capital...

Of course I hope there's no lop in which case even a few cents would be allright with me.