Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you are… join the club!

It is clear to me there are principalities and powers at play about which we are unaware, and candidly are beyond most of us to control or change individually. In my opinion, here is what may just happen in the near future…

• Things will get worse…
  • An event or situation will be allowed to occur (0r created) that will shake the very foundation of what and how we do things…
  • This will open the door for other events to be enacted that will allow those in power to do what they wish…
  • IF… the Dinar is part of the rebuilding effort they wish to enact post “event”, then we will benefit…
  • IF… things have changed and the Dinar is no longer considered a viable option due to too many holding this currency, then we will lose a bit or basically come out in a wash with it…
  • EITHER WAY… I personally wouldn’t be caught without SOME exposure in this and other currencies, along with gold, silver, and diversity on many levels. Insurance? YOU BET!

This is NOT meant to create concern, but to help you understand you can’t do ANYTHING about it… just be patient and wait it out. Things are happening, and this has been a part of the plan to reconstitute the world’s money supply.

It’s very clear to me the powers-that-be are very cognizant of us and probably aren’t too happy we have what we do. The question is, will they use the fact that we have what we have to THEIR advantage, or will they determine our holdings to be a frustrating side-note of their prolonged plan gone awry because they’ve been unable to gain consensus on what, when, why, and how. Either way, I will wait and hope it comes out “heads” on BOTH sides of the coin…

Go Patience… Go Dinar!

I found this elsewhere... any input would be appreciated !

Well good ol' Roger has just turned pumper on us folks. For at least a year that I have been on that site I have never heard him utter the phrase "if too many people are invested".. Funny now he wants us to buy an insurance policy by investing in other currencies....hmmmm-I think he said he is now involved in the currency vault of whatever they call it....

:P:P:P:P:P

Well good ol' Roger has just turned pumper on us folks. For at least a year that I have been on that site I have never heard him utter the phrase "if too many people are invested".. Funny now he wants us to buy an insurance policy by investing in other currencies....hmmmm-I think he said he is now involved in the currency vault of whatever they call it....

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I feel another headache coming on !blink.gif

<br />Confusion will be my epitaph...<br /><br /><a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uim2jZHZ3YU&feature=related' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.youtube.c...feature=related</a><br />
<br /><br /><br />

You beat me to it! I can't watch the video, 'cos my wireless connection where I am is S-L-L-L-L-O-O-O-O-O-W-W-W-W! Dial-up would be like lightning compared to the (lack of) speed here. Gave you a +1 for that.

Git 'r(v) Done!

" the fate of all mankind is in the hands of fools I see"...........

Thx Umbertino !!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif Good night to all.

You're welcome my Friend... That song is simply awesome imho.

<br /><br /><br />

You beat me to it! I can't watch the video, 'cos my wireless connection where I am is S-L-L-L-L-O-O-O-O-O-W-W-W-W! Dial-up would be like lightning compared to the (lack of) speed here. Gave you a +1 for that.

Git 'r(v) Done!

Thanks.. Appreciated.. I ran out of pluses for both you and littlefeet.... Will do as soon I as I can .