Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Chat 8/4/11

smitty4rv

Thanks for an uplifting post, Bondlady. It corresponds to the other great new coming out of Iraq.

truthfull 1, I know where she should put her mic next time. huh.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

Shoot!! I'd help her.

You've gotta be joking? Are you a girl?

Why can't you handle scrutiny. You claim stuff on the basis of being "in currency trading for 30 years". As if that says something.

I know someone who has worked for IBM for 30 years. Didn't know diddly squat in ICT as he was a book keeper. Toughen up dude.

There's people here attacking other people's opinions with their opinions.

And when others criticize or question it they spit the dummy.

Don't insult us girls!!! We can hang tough, too. In fact, that's why most of you are still alive--somewhere along the way, a woman made sure you made it though.

• Upvote 2

Shoot!! I'd help her.

Don't insult us girls!!! We can hang tough, too. In fact, that's why most of you are still alive--somewhere along the way, a woman made sure you made it though.

Bravo!

Im a Man, and have no intention of whimpering off to hide cuz I dont like what I read.....

In my day that was called a P***Ysmile.gif

As for Busted1 and Gt5jerk I hope they have the nuts to come here after It comes in at .86.

Bravo!

Im a Man, and have no intention of whimpering off to hide cuz I dont like what I read.....

In my day that was called a P***Ysmile.gif

As for Busted1 and Gt5jerk I hope they have the nuts to come here after It comes in at .86.

haha theyll be GONE like the wind you can bet on that but see it always works out for lop heads because if it R/D's theyll rub it in our faces. If it RV's they run to the bank and we never hear a word from them again.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

You've gotta be joking? Are you a girl?

Why can't you handle scrutiny. You claim stuff on the basis of being "in currency trading for 30 years". As if that says something.

I know someone who has worked for IBM for 30 years. Didn't know diddly squat in ICT as he was a book keeper. Toughen up dude.

There's people here attacking other people's opinions with their opinions.

And when others criticize or question it they spit the dummy.

The scrutiny is not an issue. Being tough is not the issue. I have come to a conclusion, that unless you say the rv is happening tomorrow, no one wants to listen. The majority of the people on this site have a predetermined result in this speculation, and they dont want to hear anything else. I haved learned that theres no need to debate the issues, with people who dont bring any facts and just speculation. I have debated with facts and got bashed. I know personally some currency dealers and have seen peoples lives turned upside down, because they believed everything they were told. I am responding to you, for whatever reason I dont know. Now, I have to go back to making some money. Good day.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

I've been in currency for 30 years. I have contacts bar none. My comprehension is beyond anything thats within your world.

I bet this is your first time in currency speculation.........In fact I know its your first, your intelligence level has been exposed :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah people didn't you know this one has a 30 year successful career in currency? And don't forget his little friend who has his Masters.

We all thank you both for taking your valuable time to stop by for hours every day, we understand your very busy in your huge marble skyscraper offices.

Can you please tell us what it's like to have your comprehension, because we can only imagine it in our little world.

Thanks again for saving us from the pumpers that have us all brainwashed and making us realize that the Dinar will LOP and we break even.

We feel so privileged to have you billionaires here to guide us through the whole RD process, we are all blessed.

• Upvote 4

Yeah people didn't you know this one has a 30 year successful career in currency? And don't forget his little friend who has his Masters.

We all thank you both for taking your valuable time to stop by for hours every day, we understand your very busy in your huge marble skyscraper offices.

Can you please tell us what it's like to have your comprehension, because we can only imagine it in our little world.

Thanks again for saving us from the pumpers that have us all brainwashed and making us realize that the Dinar will LOP and we break even.

We feel so privileged to have you billionaires here to guide us through the whole RD process, we are all blessed.

Sirius hilarious!!!!!!!! LOL

• Upvote 2

haha theyll be GONE like the wind you can bet on that but see it always works out for lop heads because if it R/D's theyll rub it in our faces. If it RV's they run to the bank and we never hear a word from them again.

So right easyrider! Bravo!!! They are really annoying to listen to though! I really do suspect their motives! :)

The scrutiny is not an issue. Being tough is not the issue. I have come to a conclusion, that unless you say the rv is happening tomorrow, no one wants to listen. The majority of the people on this site have a predetermined result in this speculation, and they dont want to hear anything else. I haved learned that theres no need to debate the issues, with people who dont bring any facts and just speculation. I have debated with facts and got bashed. I know personally some currency dealers and have seen peoples lives turned upside down, because they believed everything they were told. I am responding to you, for whatever reason I dont know. Now, I have to go back to making some money. Good day.

You seem to think you have everybody figured out. You are so smart, I just want to be your friend too! :P

These currency dealers you personally know, and that have deceived customers... have they had their way with you also? Is that why you are so negative about this particular investment?

You then go on to insult the poster by saying, "Now, I have to go back to making some money". Was this an insinuation that the poster, or even worse, dinar investors in general are lazy, unemployed, white trailer trash, or something like that? From your attitude, that is how I took it.

Your an a$$. Please do move on! :angry:

truthful1, we have had some fun at your expense, but you leave us no choice. You say that you bring facts, I read back over your posts in this string and I found NONE. Even if you did have facts (found NONE) you would need to present verification.

Every one on this site understands and agrees that this is a speculation, an investment to hopefully make some money for ourselves and those that we can help. There are debates in just about every string, but you had better bring facts with verification links. IF you have debated with facts and got bashed, if is because you did not firmly make your point. Bashing (mostly for fun) comes with territory. If you don't have a thick skin your dead meat. This group doesn't believe everything they are told, otherwise they would have believed you. They didn't. You questioned someone who commented on a news article. If you had come back with a counter punch (point) that would be legitimate and you would not have had so many trying to roll you out the door.

Critiquing someone is valid. I write reviews of books on biblical topics. There is nothing any more controversial than religious topics! But I write those papers with respect for the writer of the book. When you have correctly, factually, and legitimately presented your argumentation, then get read for someone to disagree. I treat disagreement like sandpaper; it smooths out my rough spots.

Hang in. Enjoy the ride. Develop the skin of a rhino!:rolleyes:

Best wishes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

truthful1, we have had some fun at your expense, but you leave us no choice. You say that you bring facts, I read back over your posts in this string and I found NONE. Even if you did have facts (found NONE) you would need to present verification.

Every one on this site understands and agrees that this is a speculation, an investment to hopefully make some money for ourselves and those that we can help. There are debates in just about every string, but you had better bring facts with verification links. IF you have debated with facts and got bashed, if is because you did not firmly make your point. Bashing (mostly for fun) comes with territory. If you don't have a thick skin your dead meat. This group doesn't believe everything they are told, otherwise they would have believed you. They didn't. You questioned someone who commented on a news article. If you had come back with a counter punch (point) that would be legitimate and you would not have had so many trying to roll you out the door.

Critiquing someone is valid. I write reviews of books on biblical topics. There is nothing any more controversial than religious topics! But I write those papers with respect for the writer of the book. When you have correctly, factually, and legitimately presented your argumentation, then get read for someone to disagree. I treat disagreement like sandpaper; it smooths out my rough spots.

Hang in. Enjoy the ride. Develop the skin of a rhino!:rolleyes:

Best wishes.

Well if you read my posts, then you know I quote CBI law, statistics, IMF documentation, and make all opinions based on valid legal official documentation.

Just where in the h*ll is your facts on a rv imminency??????

Were all waiting...............Just like the guru's there are none, and thats why its speculation.

To bash someone who quotes CBI law, information off of IMF reports, M2 data, is ignorant. Just because you dont use facts, doesnt mean those arent.

You act like I'm coming up with statistics out of my a**. What I reference can be found by all.

Your verified, dinarified, VIP'd wheres your proof son!!

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So right easyrider! Bravo!!! They are really annoying to listen to though! I really do suspect their motives! :)

You seem to think you have everybody figured out. You are so smart, I just want to be your friend too! :P

These currency dealers you personally know, and that have deceived customers... have they had their way with you also? Is that why you are so negative about this particular investment?

You then go on to insult the poster by saying, "Now, I have to go back to making some money". Was this an insinuation that the poster, or even worse, dinar investors in general are lazy, unemployed, white trailer trash, or something like that? From your attitude, that is how I took it.

Your an a$$. Please do move on! :angry:

I dont claim to of figured everybody out. What a dumb, blanketing statement. I'm not negative of this investment, it should yield a profit. But when you have people who have never invested in anything before other than a Wal-Mart gift card, claiming facts that dont exist, I tend to react to those people. Dont yield my advice, I'm not begging you too, I have an opinion and the right to post it. If you dont like it, how about you move on!

• Upvote 2

Bond Lady and Smitty thanks for the info.

The Lady seems to find and analyze the pertinent info when it appears and comes through. Thank You for the analysis and the input. It is always welcome coming from a great researcher.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You then go on to insult the poster by saying, "Now, I have to go back to making some money". Was this an insinuation that the poster, or even worse, dinar investors in general are lazy, unemployed, white trailer trash, or something like that? From your attitude, that is how I took it. Your an a$$. Please do move on! :angry:

I was just saying I have to get back to work. That's all.

• Upvote 1

Well if you read my posts, then you know I quote CBI law, statistics, IMF documentation, and make all opinions based on valid legal official documentation.

Just where in the h*ll is your facts on a rv imminency??????

Were all waiting...............Just like the guru's there are none, and thats why its speculation.

To bash someone who quotes CBI law, information off of IMF reports, M2 data, is ignorant. Just because you dont use facts, doesnt mean those arent.

You act like I'm coming up with statistics out of my a**. What I reference can be found by all.

Your verified, dinarified, VIP'd wheres your proof son!!

truthful1, I thought you would be more reasonable. Your not. Your ego is showing and pride has filled you with bitterness.

My comments about your posts were related to this string and not to some others. In this string of post, you have nothing. Nothing.

Now, as for as your anger, well, I wont comment about how it has blinded you to your spelling.

Your last comment, "wheres (where is) your proof son!!" needs to be changed. At least I think it does. I don't know your age, thought I can assume about 55, and that would be because of your participation in the workforce for 30 years + about 23 when you completed university + 2 years to settle = 55. I may be entirely wrong. However, "son" would be a wrong term. I am 70 years old. So, maybe, just maybe I should call you "son." Son, grow up in your attitude and be mature.

I will not respond to you again. Goodbye.

Can we please be BFF's? I love all of your posts. biggrin.gif

truthful1, I thought you would be more reasonable. Your not. Your ego is showing and pride has filled you with bitterness.

My comments about your posts were related to this string and not to some others. In this string of post, you have nothing. Nothing.

Now, as for as your anger, well, I wont comment about how it has blinded you to your spelling.

Your last comment, "wheres (where is) your proof son!!" needs to be changed. At least I think it does. I don't know your age, thought I can assume about 55, and that would be because of your participation in the workforce for 30 years + about 23 when you completed university + 2 years to settle = 55. I may be entirely wrong. However, "son" would be a wrong term. I am 70 years old. So, maybe, just maybe I should call you "son." Son, grow up in your attitude and be mature.

I will not respond to you again. Goodbye.

My most sincere apologies to you. I was being very defensive, after some comments by multiple people. Thats some of my southern tone coming out. No offense to you or your comments.

I dont expect a response, but so you know I prefer to engage in a positive manner. My tone is often misinterpreted by my lack of completing my thoughts in a manner which is understandable by other readers.

• Upvote 1

My most sincere apologies to you. I was being very defensive, after some comments by multiple people. Thats some of my southern tone coming out. No offense to you or your comments.

I dont expect a response, but so you know I prefer to engage in a positive manner. My tone is often misinterpreted by my lack of completing my thoughts in a mannerangry.gif which is understandable by other readers.

Soooo......Now we are all stupid and have a 4th Grade reading Comprehension???

Your next move should be sticking something other than your foot in your mouth.

Juuuust Sayin.........dry.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's some facts for you

Kuwaits M2 is 27 billion Dinar, with an exchange rate of 3.66, = 99 billion USD.

https://www.arabfina....aspx?Id=193437

Iraq's M2 is is 59 trillion dinar, with an exchange rate of 1/1170, = 50 billion USD.

http://www.cbi.iq/in...?pid=Statistics

Therefore for Iraqs money supply to be equal to Kuwaits, they would only RV to about double what theirs is now, or 600 dinar per USD, not 3.60 USD per dinar.

If they RVd to 3.60 USD, they wouldn't be equal to Kuwait, they would have 590 times Kuwaits amount of currency. That is, obviously, not possible.

Can you read?

I dont think ANY of us are pounding the desk, yelling 3+ 3+!! I have always said tops is 1.20 and that may be to high. To relieve Dollarization and not disrupt the Financial workings, IMHO........ any less than a Dollar would be The Insult of all Iraqi People. The Ping Pong GOI that has failed with all the Shoe slinging, cock blocking Cry Babies currently in the GOI. They need this more than all of us, Thats for sure.!

Here's some facts for you

Kuwaits M2 is 27 billion Dinar, with an exchange rate of 3.66, = 99 billion USD.

https://www.arabfina....aspx?Id=193437

Iraq's M2 is is 59 trillion dinar, with an exchange rate of 1/1170, = 50 billion USD.

http://www.cbi.iq/in...?pid=Statistics

Therefore for Iraqs money supply to be equal to Kuwaits, they would only RV to about double what theirs is now, or 600 dinar per USD, not 3.60 USD per dinar.

If they RVd to 3.60 USD, they wouldn't be equal to Kuwait, they would have 590 times Kuwaits amount of currency. That is, obviously, not possible.

Can you read?

I dont think ANY of us are pounding the desk, yelling 3+ 3+!! I have always said tops is 1.20 and that may be to high. To relieve Dollarization and not disrupt the Financial workings, IMHO........ any less than a Dollar would be The Insult of all Iraqi People. The Ping Pong GOI that has failed with all the Shoe slinging, cock blocking Cry Babies currently in the GOI. They need this more than all of us, Thats for sure.!

I think what GT5 was trying to point out is the HUGE difference between monetary levels of local currency. Kuwait is at 27 Billion, while Iraq is at over 2,000 times larger with $59 trillion. If Iraq were to revalue that level of currency at the 1 IQD to $1 USD that your opinion states would be the lowest with being an 'insult of all Iraqi people', Iraq would suddenly have a total monetary system value almost 600 times that of Kuwait.

I could tell you what these articles mean, but you dont want to hear what they truly mean. Why do you think Adam Montana's not jumping up and down??? Keep believing whatever you want, and I'll keep my observations to myself. Honestly, I could really care less whether people are mislead anymore. In fact, it's starting to be comical. :shakehead:

I've been in currency for 30 years. I have contacts bar none. My comprehension is beyond anything thats within your world.

I bet this is your first time in currency speculation.........In fact I know its your first, your intelligence level has been exposed :lol::lol::lol:

And I think your rectal level has been exposed. <_<

Here little piggy piggy :eyebrows:

I refuse to bring any opinions, or facts to this forum any more. So think whatever makes you feel better, alright.

Hooray, the witch is dead. Ding dong the witch is dead.

Here little piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1