Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ramadan -3 and Counting!

Oh wow...two of my ideas mentioned in the initial post :D ...you better believe I'm gonna get a tee shirt...XX large...

Taking the time to transcribe these treats takes tenacity...thanks!

Why, we wonder .... would winsome wordsmiths waste worthwhile wattage writing witty wordage?

• Upvote 3

And a Monty Python fan too...yep...we need to definitely down a few frosty beverages after the RV...of course my girlfriend will just roll her eyes and say "Oh great. Another nerd." LOL...

By the way...how's your quantum physics?

My quantum physics is better than my chaos theory but not as good as my cellular chemistry. (not to "string" you along)

BTW - have you heard of Redox Signalling molecules? New studies showing that they can do amazing things to help repair cellular damage.

• Upvote 2

My quantum physics is better than my chaos theory but not as good as my cellular chemistry. (not to "string" you along)

BTW - have you heard of Redox Signalling molecules? New studies showing that they can do amazing things to help repair cellular damage.

I think I might have read something about that once...are you referring to communication pathways between cells? What we used to call messenger RNA and transfer RNA? I'm sure it's gotten much more complex since I was in college...

As far as "stringing" me along...Nope...just riding the "waves"...watching the "foam"...thinking multidimensionally about donuts...or a torus if you will...

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing The Big Bang Theory, the show; not the theory may be a favourite?

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing The Big Bang Theory, the show; not the theory may be a favourite?

Just don't mention The Pig Bang Theory. :o

That Swine Sniper Assassin cooked is probably Lurking around here somewhere. :unsure:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

Yo Piggy, there's an old TV Show called Green Acres with a Really Smart Pig named Arnold.

Is that ur GrandPa ? B)

No, no....it is the strangest thing ya ever seen... he is his own grandpa! This proves it....

laugh.gif Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Why, we wonder .... would winsome wordsmiths waste worthwhile wattage writing witty wordage?

Yikes! Yea Yankee's yelling yarn yanks your yellow yew, yet yesterday's yielding yo-yo Yid-dish! blink.gif (I think I am gonna go lie down now!) rolleyes.gif Good job BJinMontreal... I had to cheat with the dictionary on the Y's, ain't as easy as it looks!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

No, no....it is the strangest thing ya ever seen... he is his own grandpa! This proves it....

laugh.gif

Wait a minute? His own grandpa??? Piggy, are you from Arkansas?

You know...Arkansas...5 million people...5 last names...

Hmmmm...being a pig, he Is a razorback...

• Upvote 3

Stay grounded, stay upbeat, and be happy in this thread! :)

alliteration alley...all answers appreciated

ALSO! the first shirt is being designed and will probably be available for ordering tomorrow!

If so I will post the link for orders, you can customize what shirt type you want, size, color etc...

Let the Official "Pink Piggy" countdown begin! :woot:

Bring on the PIG PICKIN

• Upvote 1

Yikes! Yea Yankee's yelling yarn yanks your yellow yew, yet yesterday's yielding yo-yo Yid-dish! blink.gif (I think I am gonna go lie down now!) rolleyes.gif Good job BJinMontreal... I had to cheat with the dictionary on the Y's, ain't as easy as it looks!

Woah Rod...don't hurt yourself yanking yews...relax reading ribald riddles...

• Upvote 2

That Swine Sniper Assassin cooked is probably Lurking around here somewhere. :unsure:

Sniper??? huh.gif I thought cooked preferred knifes and forks, and a big ol' man sized grill!!!wink.gif

Watch out piggy... cooked will be the death of you yet!... oh yeah... imo! rolleyes.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

An admiral attempt at alliteration anyways ... as an advanced alliteration afficionado always attests.

Wait a minute? His own grandpa??? Piggy, are you from Arkansas?

You know...Arkansas...5 million people...5 last names...

Hmmmm...being a pig, he Is a razorback...

Well gollee ... surprise, surprise ... You're going straight to hell for THAT one !!!!

gomer-pyle-surprise.jpg

• Upvote 3

OK...gonna try one her...(cracks knuckles)...

Zounds! Zoo zealots zap zany zebra zombies...zephyr zips zibeline zinnias...zamander ziggurat zenith zone zilch.

My brain hurts...

LOL ... OK - I can see the zoo zealots zapping the poor zany zebra zombies ... BUT ... What the heck language is the rest? ...I think maybe your brain may have had an aneurysm on that last part !!!

• Upvote 1

LOL ... OK - I can see the zoo zealots zapping the poor zany zebra zombies ... BUT ... What the heck language is the rest? ...I think maybe your brain may have had an aneurysm on that last part !!!

OK...here is the breakdown...

Zephyr...a light westerly breeze

Zibeline...a kind of silky fabric

Zinnias..flowers

Zamander...tax collector in India

Ziggurat...kind of pyramid

Zenith...peak

So the last one is kinda political...the tax collectors "temple", at it's peak of efficiency, adds up to nothing.

Help any?

• Upvote 2

OK...here is the breakdown...

Zephyr...a light westerly breeze

Zibeline...a kind of silky fabric

Zinnias..flowers

Zamander...tax collector in India

Ziggurat...kind of pyramid

Zenith...peak

So the last one is kinda political...the tax collectors "temple", at it's peak of efficiency, adds up to nothing.

Help any?

Zibeline ... got it now! I am NOT a fashion expert by any means. And when it comes to gardening ... give it to me and it will die !!! I can't tell you how many bonsai trees I have tried NOT to kill over the years.

I've seen Ziggurat in a few books I've read and everyone knows zenith but my Hindi needs much work as I had no clue on a Zamander, although I'm sure it's very similar to a Zamindar - an Islamic tax collector.

Very well done - I might add.

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 1

Zibeline ... got it now! I am NOT a fashion expert by any means. And when it comes to gardening ... give it to me and it will die !!! I can't tell you how many bonsai trees I have tried NOT to kill over the years.

I've seen Ziggurat in a few books I've read and everyone knows zenith but my Hindi needs much work as I had no clue on a Zamander, although I'm sure it's very similar to a Zamindar - an Islamic tax collector.

Very well done - I might add.

Hmmmm...bonsai botanist butcher's baby birches?

• Upvote 2

I think I might have read something about that once...are you referring to communication pathways between cells? What we used to call messenger RNA and transfer RNA? I'm sure it's gotten much more complex since I was in college...

As far as "stringing" me along...Nope...just riding the "waves"...watching the "foam"...thinking multidimensionally about donuts...or a torus if you will...

Is that a Ford torus? (couldn't resist) Kind of like a Klein bottle of Miller Lite...

Actually Redox molecules are one of the newest areas of celular research. They are the prime antioxidant activators. In fact if your cells quit making these molecules, you wouldn't survive more than a half hour. Found a product that supplements them - science behind it is really neat.

• Upvote 1

OK...gonna try one here...(cracks knuckles)...

Zounds! Zoo zealots zap zany zebra zombies...zephyr zips zibeline zinnias...zamander ziggurat zenith zone zilch.

My brain hurts...

Got one in italian which in actuality means something. ( silly, obviously)... It also mentions my town (Trento).. If you as Americans try to do that then you're twice as brave..... It's very difficult even for Italians.

Trentatre Trentini entrarono a Trento trotterellando su trentatre trotter.

• Upvote 2

Got one in italian which in actuality means something. ( silly, obviously)... It also mentions my town (Trento).. If you as Americans try to do that then you're twice as brave..... It's very difficult even for Italians.

Trentatre Trentini entrarono a Trento trotterellando su trentatre trotter.

OK...you said it means something...and my Italian is nonexistent...so what does it mean?

• Upvote 1