Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Re IQD Sellers or Trade Offices being registered iwth U.S. Treasury

Jac

U.S. TREASURY AND BEING REGISTERED BY SAME.

It occurred to me as I looked at this symbollogo_ustreasury.gif and the line Registered by the U.S. Treasury upon all web sites and entities that offer IQD for sale. Such are also registered with U.S. Department of State. Then I pondered the fact that the U.S. Treasury is said to be the holder of trillions of Iraq Dinar. I thought well that could make things better or could it? Why not? Simple the U.S. Treasury is an entity of the U.S. Government but and this is a big but the Federal Reserve is a private Central Bank Institution. Could this be the reason why the Administration and portions of Congress are so crazed to raise the Debt Ceiling? Is it because the Federal Reserve cannot touch what is in the U.S. Treasury not even after the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar? Could it be that such an event would bring the huge sums of money to a place where it would be property of the United States and its citizens. Could it be the deficit would be erased because there would be enough it in to create a huge surplus of funds in the U.S. Treasury? And finally is this the reason that all of Iraq's assets where brought to the Federal Reserve for supposed protection?

Somewhere there was a missing piece to the puzzle of the constant delays involving the announcement and the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar? If you check old news articles and posts you will see that there is nothing new under the sun or in our repository of posts but only recycled articles, IMF, UN and endless pros and cons as to what is happening now or what will happen next.

Is there a possibility that when the Bush Administration put both the U.S. Treasury and the Department of State over all Iraqi Dinar Investment that it tied the hands of the Federal Reserve and others? Is this the missing piece to the puzzle? I could be way off base but it is something to ponder.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 2

The Treasury is not the Federal Reserve. So much is clear. But over the decades, the Treasury has done what the Feds want. The Feds are in charge of the US and the Feds are owned by a small number of families. Common knowledge by now.

So, to me, it seems that the Treasury will work according to the script of the Feds.

The Bushes / Clintons/ Obamas are in bed with the Feds ( or better: they work for them).

Your post suggests the Bushes and Co. would want to work against the Feds?? That's a first. I never heard that "conspiracy" before.

So, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers would be in one team and the Prescott-Bushes, Clintons, Cheneys, Geithners in another camp?

Nah, can't see it.

Currency dealers have to register with the same paperwork that any check cashing location has to register with, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network division of the US Treasury (FinCEN).

The registration is the same for:

a Issuer of traveler’s checks

b Seller of traveler’s checks

c Redeemer of traveler’s checks

d Issuer of money orders

e Seller of money orders

f Redeemer of money orders

h Check casher

g Currency dealer or exchanger

i Money transmitter

Here is a Link to the registration form required for a Money Service Business. Unfortunately there is no special registration required for currency dealers that differs from that of Joe Bob's Check Cashing or Ace Cash Express.

Currency dealers have to register with the same paperwork that any check cashing location has to register with, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network division of the US Treasury (FinCEN).

The registration is the same for:

a Issuer of traveler’s checks

b Seller of traveler’s checks

c Redeemer of traveler’s checks

d Issuer of money orders

e Seller of money orders

f Redeemer of money orders

h Check casher

g Currency dealer or exchanger

i Money transmitter

Here is a Link to the registration form required for a Money Service Business. Unfortunately there is no special registration required for currency dealers that differs from that of Joe Bob's Check Cashing or Ace Cash Express.

You are right. It is simply just a "Money Service Business." By registering your business as a "Money Service Business" I guess you are technically now registered with the U.S. Treasury. Nothing more to it...