Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Submitted for your aproval

estephan

I believe that in Iraq Saleh is the face of the CBI , He has , in an ongoing campaign caused the average Iraqi take preference with the USD over the IQD . The articles from him that we see are in country propaganda directed to collect as many 000s as possible pre RV. Once they have achieved the desired collection of the 000s it will happen. (this should be soon B) ) And then when the average Iraqi realizes the should have kept there Dinars , They will be able to blame the United States! again....LOL. Although I do also believe that in this interim the USD and the IQD will be 1-1 for a time period market dictates.

• Upvote 4

I believe that in Iraq Saleh is the face of the CBI , He has , in an ongoing campaign caused the average Iraqi take preference with the USD over the IQD . The articles from him that we see are in country propaganda directed to collect as many 000s as possible pre RV. Once they have achieved the desired collection of the 000s it will happen. (this should be soon B) ) And then when the average Iraqi realizes the should have kept there Dinars , They will be able to blame the United States! again....LOL. Although I do also believe that in this interim the USD and the IQD will be 1-1 for a time period market dictates.

I Have said this before, thus again, there is too much dinar out there, taking in worn out currency is one excuse B.S. they sell millions a day not buying that one. They need to get some of it off the streets or outta speculators hands, plain and simple. Too much out there means less for everyone, Sorry that I do believe..................

• Upvote 3

I Have said this before, thus again, there is too much dinar out there, taking in worn out currency is one excuse B.S. they sell millions a day not buying that one. They need to get some of it off the streets or outta speculators hands, plain and simple. Too much out there means less for everyone, Sorry that I do believe..................

They have through this campaign , corralled a quite substantial number of 000s The CBI auctions selling dollars are paid with among other currency IQD

Mini Maliki, Fire the RV "Laser" ! :D

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://dlisted.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/vernetroyer.jpg&sa=X&ei=2JUzTt2pIbKlsQLj5tCjCw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGbeTKRlX-qEhO-CraguMS5NEaipg B)

• Upvote 1

They sell IQD, and then they buy it back. It is called a "dirty float." It is the only way to keep the current price. That will only continue this until they become internationally traded. At least, I think. LOL! :blink:

Sounds about right Despain ,,, so they sell 50s, 250s , 500s and such ,and then accept 1000 , 5000 10000 , 25000 denoms as payment

This is why they end up with "bags of money"

Edited by estephan

"Oh, the numbers, always ringing in my mind! It's hard to relax, I've got this rv itch I can't get rid of!" The dinar investors speculate and speculate and speculate, will it never end? Gramma needs help, papa needs relief, daddy needs a vacation, Johnny wants a new bike, and everyone needs a break from this day to day drama! Dinar investors sit patiently anticipating that great day when all their dreams come true." As The Dinar Turnsj

• Upvote 1

"Oh, the numbers, always ringing in my mind! It's hard to relax, I've got this rv itch I can't get rid of!" The dinar investors speculate and speculate and speculate, will it never end? Gramma needs help, papa needs relief, daddy needs a vacation, Johnny wants a new bike, and everyone needs a break from this day to day drama! Dinar investors sit patiently anticipating that great day when all their dreams come true." As The Dinar Turnsj

Im sure Mamma has A squeeze box , :o

They sell IQD, and then they buy it back. It is called a "dirty float." It is the only way to keep the current price. That will only continue this until they become internationally traded. At least, I think. LOL! :blink:

I think so too. I think an indicator Pre-RV is that the auctions end. IMMHO

• Upvote 1

I also agree with that as the 000s will dry up (in country) ,,,and thats whats up with that ;)

IMHO the only thing left is how much money does Shabibi want? ... If he RV 1 to1 with say 28t that would be 28,000,000,000,000.00 I would think that would cover us speculators 1000 fold!

And then some,!!! every aspect of Iraqs society would be elevated off the charts. Electricity hah who need your electricity

IMHO the only thing left is how much money does Shabibi want? ... If he RV 1 to1 with say 28t that would be 28,000,000,000,000.00 I would think that would cover us speculators 1000 fold!

And then some,!!! every aspect of Iraqs society would be elevated off the charts. Electricity hah who need your electricity

It is written so it shall be done

Edited by estephan

where do you get your info on how much IQD that CBI sells daily? :unsure:

• Upvote 1