Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TOPIC TUCK!

billio0

For those of you not aware of my post yesterday, here is my response.

For those of you who don't care one way or the other, please don't waste your time reading further.

Mods, go ahead and do your stuff. Bashers, don't trample each other taking your pot shots. There's plenty of time while we wait for the RV.

Here goes:

Posted Today, 12:50 PM

no left angles, on 28 July 2011 - 01:33 PM, said:

what is the point and purpose of this article.....second...if this isnt your opinion then why post this.....or is it that you agree with this article....

FYI. this is question for the original poster....

im lost.....

and another thing...i know these are question...and dont really care about punctuations. lol. ,

AND, THIS NOW BEGINS MY RESPONSE TO THE QUESTIONS PUT FORTH BY "NO LEFT ANGLES"

For those of you that really care to know what I think or feel about, and why I even posted this opinion piece written by someone else, I shall avail you:

I am an Iraqi Dinar investor. I come to this site and these forums exclusively for factual information that will help me prepare for the eventual revaluation of my investment. I do not come here to read anything about anyone's faith, religion, football team, favorite Guru, or anything else for that matter. I most certainly do not come here to read about anyone's political leanings, or favorite President.

Instead, what mostly happens here is all of the above topics that have absolutely nothing at all to do with my investment, other than when someone speculates as to whether this or that has any significance to the IQD.

In the past I would post responses to such stuff in hopes of putting it to rest, but such a bold accomplishment is left for people far greater, smarter, and more patient than me. Likewise, I have appealed to Adam Montana, and his Moderators, to at least provide separate and distinct specific forums for such topics of interest, and to diligently police all of the forums to make sure that they are not infiltrated with stuff unrelated to the IQD. His response was to provide the Opinions & My 2-cents Worth Forum, which is fine, but still does not address the real issue here.

When I originally posted this yesterday, it was not long at all before it was moved to this section from the Rumor section. Yet, if you will go to the Rumor section right now, you will find a multitude of postings on all sorts of stuff that has nothing to do with an IQD. My intent in posting this was to provoke discussion firstly, and to see how long it would last in the Rumors section. I DO NOT either like or support the current President, although I foolishly voted for him. I am neither liberal nor conservative, Republican or Democrat. I also own and occasionally carry a handgun too, and will use it if provoked. I do not like the posturing of either of the politicians in Washington D.C., especially when it comes to the violations of the US Constitution, and my individual rights as provided by it.

I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BORN HERE, WITH 4 OF MY SEVEN CHILDREN CURRENT OR FORMER MILITARY PERSONNEL, OF WHICH ONE SHED BLOOD ON THE SANDS OF IRAQ, AND LIVED TO TELL ABOUT IT.

I ALSO HAPPEN TO DEPEND ON SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS EACH MONTH FOR MY support, FOR WHICH I HAVE WORKED MY WHOLE LIFE TO EARN, AND DO NOT APPRECIATE ANYONE THREATENING TO EITHER REDUCE OR STOP THEM FROM COMING.

For those of you who care to know the truth of who is responsible for all of the debt this country now has, I provide a short article for download. It may surprise you, or it may not. I don't gives a rat's A$$ about the Tea Party, or any other political party. In my 62 years I have not had any political party serve my needs and purposes ever.

What I have illustrated with the posting of the article was just how biased this website is, and many of the folks who come here daily. It is no different than this country as a whole. IT IS NOT THE MELTING POT IT CLAIMS TO BE, BUT A QUILT OF COMPETING FACTIONS ALL HOPING TO BE THE ONES WITH THE LARGEST STASH OF STUFF (MONEY, PROPERTY, POWER, ETC.) IN THE END.

For those I have offended, and who hope I rot in hell to quote one of you, I express my sorrow at your true lack of understanding. I also hope for all our sakes that this RV occurs sooner than later so that you may proceed to complete your intended task of either building up, or tearing down this once great country. It is not a nation, never was, and probably never will be, for a nation is comprised of different peoples who share a common goal, rather than a geographic location necessarily.

EVEN SO, I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FURTHER COMMENTS IF YOU CHOOSE TO SHARE THEM. I AM NEITHER OFFENDED OR AFRAID TO RESPOND TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY. AND, IF YOU WOULD RATHER A FACE-TO-FACE EXCHANGE, YOU MAY FIND MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS IN MY PROFILE. CONTACT ME, AND WE CAN CONTINUE THIS IN OTHER MORE SATISFYING WAYS.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/77220-a-us-default-is-un-constitutional/#ixzz1TXFrQPZ9

• Upvote 8

I think the reason we all post things not related to the dinar is because some of us feel like we have made friends on here and just naturally gravitated to sharing other aspects and interests in our life. Some people call this the DV family and of course in a family you talk about more than just one subject, but most of it tends to revolve around the dinars. I am not offended by your post, you were just sharing your frustration.

• Upvote 2

Wait one dang second....this is a dinar site????????? I thought it was the Okie Anti-Fan Club? Thanks a lot mister!

I actually didn't finish reading your post because I got lost around the 3rd paragraph, but I'll give you a +1 because it's not your fault I have ADD!

• Upvote 2

For those of you not aware of my post yesterday, here is my response.

For those of you who don't care one way or the other, please don't waste your time reading further.

Mods, go ahead and do your stuff. Bashers, don't trample each other taking your pot shots. There's plenty of time while we wait for the RV.

Here goes:

Posted Today, 12:50 PM

no left angles, on 28 July 2011 - 01:33 PM, said:

what is the point and purpose of this article.....second...if this isnt your opinion then why post this.....or is it that you agree with this article....

FYI. this is question for the original poster....

im lost.....

and another thing...i know these are question...and dont really care about punctuations. lol. ,

AND, THIS NOW BEGINS MY RESPONSE TO THE QUESTIONS PUT FORTH BY "NO LEFT ANGLES"

For those of you that really care to know what I think or feel about, and why I even posted this opinion piece written by someone else, I shall avail you:

I am an Iraqi Dinar investor. I come to this site and these forums exclusively for factual information that will help me prepare for the eventual revaluation of my investment. I do not come here to read anything about anyone's faith, religion, football team, favorite Guru, or anything else for that matter. I most certainly do not come here to read about anyone's political leanings, or favorite President.

Instead, what mostly happens here is all of the above topics that have absolutely nothing at all to do with my investment, other than when someone speculates as to whether this or that has any significance to the IQD.

In the past I would post responses to such stuff in hopes of putting it to rest, but such a bold accomplishment is left for people far greater, smarter, and more patient than me. Likewise, I have appealed to Adam Montana, and his Moderators, to at least provide separate and distinct specific forums for such topics of interest, and to diligently police all of the forums to make sure that they are not infiltrated with stuff unrelated to the IQD. His response was to provide the Opinions & My 2-cents Worth Forum, which is fine, but still does not address the real issue here.

When I originally posted this yesterday, it was not long at all before it was moved to this section from the Rumor section. Yet, if you will go to the Rumor section right now, you will find a multitude of postings on all sorts of stuff that has nothing to do with an IQD. My intent in posting this was to provoke discussion firstly, and to see how long it would last in the Rumors section. I DO NOT either like or support the current President, although I foolishly voted for him. I am neither liberal nor conservative, Republican or Democrat. I also own and occasionally carry a handgun too, and will use it if provoked. I do not like the posturing of either of the politicians in Washington D.C., especially when it comes to the violations of the US Constitution, and my individual rights as provided by it.

I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BORN HERE, WITH 4 OF MY SEVEN CHILDREN CURRENT OR FORMER MILITARY PERSONNEL, OF WHICH ONE SHED BLOOD ON THE SANDS OF IRAQ, AND LIVED TO TELL ABOUT IT.

I ALSO HAPPEN TO DEPEND ON SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS EACH MONTH FOR MY support, FOR WHICH I HAVE WORKED MY WHOLE LIFE TO EARN, AND DO NOT APPRECIATE ANYONE THREATENING TO EITHER REDUCE OR STOP THEM FROM COMING.

For those of you who care to know the truth of who is responsible for all of the debt this country now has, I provide a short article for download. It may surprise you, or it may not. I don't gives a rat's A$$ about the Tea Party, or any other political party. In my 62 years I have not had any political party serve my needs and purposes ever.

What I have illustrated with the posting of the article was just how biased this website is, and many of the folks who come here daily. It is no different than this country as a whole. IT IS NOT THE MELTING POT IT CLAIMS TO BE, BUT A QUILT OF COMPETING FACTIONS ALL HOPING TO BE THE ONES WITH THE LARGEST STASH OF STUFF (MONEY, PROPERTY, POWER, ETC.) IN THE END.

For those I have offended, and who hope I rot in hell to quote one of you, I express my sorrow at your true lack of understanding. I also hope for all our sakes that this RV occurs sooner than later so that you may proceed to complete your intended task of either building up, or tearing down this once great country. It is not a nation, never was, and probably never will be, for a nation is comprised of different peoples who share a common goal, rather than a geographic location necessarily.

EVEN SO, I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FURTHER COMMENTS IF YOU CHOOSE TO SHARE THEM. I AM NEITHER OFFENDED OR AFRAID TO RESPOND TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY. AND, IF YOU WOULD RATHER A FACE-TO-FACE EXCHANGE, YOU MAY FIND MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS IN MY PROFILE. CONTACT ME, AND WE CAN CONTINUE THIS IN OTHER MORE SATISFYING WAYS.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/77220-a-us-default-is-un-constitutional/#ixzz1TXFrQPZ9

I usually do not reply, or make assumptions on this board,as i prefer to just browse , read,and try to gain knowledge about this investment. However, I would like to express my thanks for this very sensible post. Homer 1005

• Upvote 1