Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about cashing in

Priscilla

Priscilla no one knows what is to come and everything you hear and read will change 10 more times before we see the RV. Sit back relax and we will eventually see the RV, when it happens you will have enough money to hire good tax attorney to give you good advice. There are a lot of people on here that don't know anything but they will want to give you advice and it will be wrong. I'm not talking about Adam or any one particular.

priscilla, the best action you can take now is at least pay for the service adam offers for RV alert. Texting or email so you will know

without a doubt that it has occured. When this happens and you get the alarm from Adam, you will then be able to get all of the

information you are seeking. Any information you get before then is just speculation and is NOT factual. Sit back and wait for Adam

to contact you after you have joined that service. It is that easy.

Advice such as downloading the FINCEN form and having it filled out before hand is not speculation. Also, advice like reading the form and knowing the terms it describes is better than speculation.

http://www.fincen.go.../fin104_ctr.pdf

smile.gifThank you, I just downloaded it...

wink.gif

priscilla, the best action you can take now is at least pay for the service adam offers for RV alert. Texting or email so you will know

without a doubt that it has occured. When this happens and you get the alarm from Adam, you will then be able to get all of the

information you are seeking. Any information you get before then is just speculation and is NOT factual. Sit back and wait for Adam

to contact you after you have joined that service. It is that easy.

Thanks, I just like to have all my ducks in a row..

• Upvote 1

No one will know in advance before the RV happens. Impossible. Why would you pay one dime to get an alert when all You will have to do is check your book marked currency converter?? Easier and much cheaper.

You wont need to hire a tax attorney either. Save your money.

• Upvote 2