Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Roth IRA

Paitin

Does anyone know if you buy dinar within roth IRA you could avoid taxes on the increase?

Paitin

you can definately do this is a Self Directed Roth, you just need a trustee to manage dinar until RV then you can transfer to ROTH, much similar to selling stock and returning assets to ROTH. All disbursements, subject to age and time restrictions are tax free, at the present time (Lot of changes comming IMO). you can check online for firms that manage Roth assets, once it RV's you should, if properly positioned, have enough to invest in Real Estate, and a host of other assets. Just be careful who manages your assest, even at current maximums, yhou could have a couple million pre RV' and be set for life at retirement.....Never know!

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if you buy dinar within roth IRA you could avoid taxes on the increase?

Paitin

I have posted a few times about IRA'S if you are interested you can go look at some of my posts. I agree with the info dinar rv gave you. I use Entrust as my administrator and have been very happy with them. I like the self directed IRA'S as you really have a lot of flexibility and so far any gains are tax free. I have put dinars in mine and there is a variety of other investments that can be made. Some are real estate, precious metals, currency and much more. Good luck.

Paitin

I have posted a few times about IRA'S if you are interested you can go look at some of my posts. I agree with the info dinar rv gave you. I use Entrust as my administrator and have been very happy with them. I like the self directed IRA'S as you really have a lot of flexibility and so far any gains are tax free. I have put dinars in mine and there is a variety of other investments that can be made. Some are real estate, precious metals, currency and much more. Good luck. Sorry I meant to give credit to detroitjazzman for his post.

The thing to remember about roth is that it is a great way to avoid taxation on the portion of money put aside for retirement. (tax free withdrawals at retirement) Pay attention to the restrictions on withdrawals & penalties for early withdrawals. It may not be a great strategy depending on your personal circumstances.

The part i got hung up on was in order to avoid penalties I had to leave it in the roth for 5 years (take money out sooner & pay the tax +10%), after the 5 year window if still not 591/2 then you would pay just the 10% early withdrawal penalty.

The strategy will work great for funds you don't need for 5 years or more & will be 59 1/2 or older when you will be ready to withdraw. Hope that helps.

I agree with bop

Contact Entrust self directed IRA's and let them know what you want to do with Dinar's and they will walk you through the process from set up to buying Dinars, they will explain the rules etc. (Convenient) I will say watch out for the transfer fee's with it, ask them specifically how much the transaction / storage fee's (because you cant hold them) are, not terribly high but good to know.