Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The birth certificate please! Subpoena to be delivered

rtrusty

How does anyone get to scrutinize records that are sealed? Nothing has been scrutinized other than what has been released which has all been proven to be forged documents. And based on how officials in HI have been dodging this subpoena for the past couple of weeks they must be scrambling to try and come up with something now since they never thought any court would ever sign off on any subpoena. But now that the White House has released the alledged long form BC along with Obama's public announcement on it, any BS privacy issues HI claimed for not allowing anyone to see it is now moot and the privacy issue is no longer valid.

Well dang partytime, laughable situation... these are the things should be validated prior to a candidate being elected to the highest office in the world.

No back-and-forth on this topic - just chiming in for a moment. Ciao

• Upvote 2

Well dang partytime, laughable situation... these are the things should be validated prior to a candidate being elected to the highest office in the world.

No back-and-forth on this topic - just chiming in for a moment. Ciao

Well they tried but the DNC covered it up and they all fought the courts claiming no one had standing to bring this issue before the courts. This isn't something that started after the election. This issue began right after Obama annouced he was running.

Will THEY apologize for the lives they ruined and destroyed by playing this game?

There are two separate issues here. One being the place of birth which would determine whether he is even a US citizen or not, and one being whether he is a natural born citizen "IF" he was actually born here.

He was and he is. Get over it.

• Upvote 2

Well they tried but the DNC covered it up and they all fought the courts claiming no one had standing to bring this issue before the courts. This isn't something that started after the election. This issue began right after Obama annouced he was running.

Birth certificate should have been validated several times by this time of his life. We're talking about security clearances etc... Even the Dems had a stake in this long before a presidential election. We're talking about protecting the country, political party didn't matter.

I want to ask "what is your thinking" but I'm afraid you'll answer.

• Upvote 1

Man you really need to get a life.

HE'S GOT A LIFE...TELLING AMERICANS THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS LIEING IDIOT IN THE WH!!!!! THAT YOU CORRUPTED LIBERALS PUT THERE. WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? TELL THE TRUTH, ASK OBAMA THIS SAME QUESTION, AND HE'LL SAY "I'LL LIE MY A** OFF TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THE WORLD!!!! THEN I'LL PAY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO HAVE MY RECORDS CONCEALED FROM PUBLIC VIEW/KNOWLEDGE. WHY? MAYBE HE COMMITTED A FELONY WHEN THAT IDIOT WAS IN HIS TEENS... I REPORT, YOU DECIDE!!

BIBA LATINOS

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Birth certificate should have been validated several times by this time of his life. We're talking about security clearances etc... Even the Dems had a stake in this long before a presidential election. We're talking about protecting the country, political party didn't matter.

I want to ask "what is your thinking" but I'm afraid you'll answer.

It is very easy to obtain fake documents such as birth certificates and drivers licenses and SS numbers. Once you have a fake BC that can be used to obtain a legitimate DL with. Once you have established an identity based on that and YEARS later as you continue to use those, WHO is going to question that, especially when no one has ever raised an issue over it?

What you have here is someone who has built a life using a fake document, that no one has ever questioned in the past, mainly because they never felt the need to question it. Meanwhile he ends up getting into State politics, becomes elected as a Senator, and who would ever think someone could become a Senator without ever having been properly vetted? A slip through the cracks where everyone assumes someone would had checked this out at some point along the way, only no one ever did, mainly because they never had any reason to and never assumed they were using a fake BC all this time.

Do they know? Heck yes they know! Even a lot of evidence from the past proves they have been trying to cover up the natural born citizen issue by having tried to write legal breifs on this issue, which one was written by an attorney from the same lawfirm Obama worked for, to several bills trying to be presented to change this by amending the constitution, to having Obama's entire past scrubbed completely clean from the internet. Now why would someone go through the trouble to scrub clean someone's entire past from the internet prior to annoucing a run for President? How many people have they done this for in the past?

Even the mainstream media reported during the election that Obama would NOT be able to pass a security clearence to be his own bodyguard! Yet he is able to become the POTUS? What is wrong with that picture?

The bottomline is there has been so much cover-up involved with this guy that they are obviously hiding something and if it has nothing to do with where he was born then what is it that they so desparately had to hide? And all you hear from the left is lame excuses saying no other President ever had to release anything, no one ever questioned past Presidents over this, blah, blah. Well how mant in the past had their entire past scrubbed clean where none could find anything, and I mean anything, including all past news articles with the exception of a very few that got missed but did get removed right after they were discovered? How many times has a State went out their way just to hurry and change their own law pertaining to requiring a long form BC as soon as that was pointed out when HI was claiming they only use the short form, and then hurried and changed their own law to cover this up?

The list goes on and on and on and it all points to an obvious cover-up of something. Only a fool could not see this. Even Allen Keys has went on record stating Obama himself personally stated he was not born here during their debate when they were running against each other in IL for the Senate. Even C-Span caught the remark on film and several others have come out stating they remember seeing and hearing that when watching it on C-span live during the debate. And when Allen Keys contacted C-span to obtain a copy of that film they said they couldn't find it. Everything about this guy comes up misteriously missing where they say they misplaced it or lost it and can't find it, including the HI kindergarden he went to. They stated they misplaced his records and can't find them. Kindergarden records will have a copy of the BC as that is required to enter into the school system.

Even his mother's divorce records were found only one page from them is missing which is alleged to be the copy of a BC that would have been included in those records.

Then there are the government Kenya officials on record making statements he was born in Kenya.

Everything that raises an issued and question over this the left are quick to jump in and do everything to hurry and discredit everything as if the entire world is lying making up stories and Obama is telling the truth. The circumstatial evidence is overwhelming and the issue needs to be resolved by releasing the original records. Yet they continue to do everything in their power to keep them all sealed.

And like you said, this is a national security issue which is exactly why anyone running for President should not be allowed to have any records sealed and everything pertaining to them should always be completely open to the public. If they feel they are entiled to any privacy then don't volunteer to run for the highest office in the land that involves a national security issue.

I'll even agree it sounds crazy that our government would allow such a thing, but the amount of overwhelming circumstatial evidence out there shows they obviously are covering this up. Whether it is because no one wants to be labeled a racist or what, I have no idea, but the evidence out there speaks for itself and the only thing this ongoing cover-up is doing is dividing the nation over this. If there is nothing to hide then release all the original records to put this issue to reast once and for all. The lame excuse being used that it won't matter because everyone will still not be satisfied is BS!

Release all the ORIGINAL records, then allow the Supreme Court to hear arguements from both sides over the issue of what natural born citizen means, and when all that is done then, and only then, will I be willing to let the issue die even if the court was to rule he is a natural born citizen IF he was born in HI. And the two Justices appointed by Obama must sit this one out since that would be a major conflict of interest by allowing them to take part in this ruling considering the outcome could have a drastic affect on them as well.

Will this ever happen? Probably not. There are to many people involved in this that would end up being charged with criminal acts and they just are not going to allow that to happen. The only thing that will ever allow this to be exposed are the powers behind this that should Obama ever cross them where they will then throw him under the bus by allowing this to get leaked out exposing the entire fraud.

To many people just don't know just how corrupt our government is and just how far they go to protect themselves from being exposed to all the fraud they are involved with. Heck, 99.5% of the people don't even know the truth as to what they really did and how this country is even operating.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

IMHO this whole situation screams of racism. Now, I did not see rtrusty say anything about race and I am not accusing him of such. All I am saying is, I have never heard of this birth certificate issue with any other president. I certainly have not researched it, as I have not researched this particular birth certificate issue. That is my point completely. There is no point in researching, because the birthers made a point to bring it to every ones attention. They start out by saying, "this has nothing to do with race". Well, that is like starting a conversation with, "no disrespect, but...". You know it's going to be disrespectful. Don't vote for the cat in 2012....very simple. :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It is very easy to obtain fake documents such as birth certificates and drivers licenses and SS numbers. Once you have a fake BC that can be used to obtain a legitimate DL with. Once you have established an identity based on that and YEARS later as you continue to use those, WHO is going to question that, especially when no one has ever raised an issue over it?

Pretty hard to get the issuing agency to verify forgery....twice!

What you have here is someone who has built a life using a fake document, that no one has ever questioned in the past, mainly because they never felt the need to question it. Meanwhile he ends up getting into State politics, becomes elected as a Senator, and who would ever think someone could become a Senator without ever having been properly vetted? A slip through the cracks where everyone assumes someone would had checked this out at some point along the way, only no one ever did, mainly because they never had any reason to and never assumed they were using a fake BC all this time.

Sorry...he sat on the Homeland Security Commission....which required FBI clearance...pretty sure THEY would have noticed a forgery.

Do they know? Heck yes they know! Okay....no you have the ENTIRE GOVERNMENT in on the conspiracy. That says a LOT about you.

Even his mother's divorce records were found only one page from them is missing which is alleged to be the copy of a BC that would have been included in those records.

Another WND lie. No pages were missing. Birth certificates are not attached to divorce decrees anyway.

Then there are the government Kenya officials on record making statements he was born in Kenya.

Everything that raises an issued and question over this the left are quick to jump in and do everything to hurry and discredit everything as if the entire world is lying making up stories and Obama is telling the truth.No, YOU guys are claiming that the entire GOVERNMENT is lying and only YOU know the truth The circumstatial evidence is overwhelming and the issue needs to be resolved by releasing the original records. Yet they continue to do everything in their power to keep them all sealed. Nope.

To many people just don't know just how corrupt our government is and just how far they go to protect themselves from being exposed to all the fraud they are involved with. Heck, 99.5% of the people don't even know the truth as to what they really did and how this country is even operating.

More tin foil theories.....

• Upvote 2

IMHO this whole situation screams of racism. Now, I did not see rtrusty say anything about race and I am not accusing him of such. All I am saying is, I have never heard of this birth certificate issue with any other president. I certainly have not researched it, as I have not researched this particular birth certificate issue. That is my point completely. There is no point in researching, because the birthers made a point to bring it to every ones attention. They start out by saying, "this has nothing to do with race". Well, that is like starting a conversation with, "no disrespect, but...". You know it's going to be disrespectful. Don't vote for the cat in 2012....very simple. :blink:

GO RV, then BV

Incredible! You didn't see anything about race, you haven't researched anything on this, yet you draw a conclusion that it screams racism. WOW! Just WOW!

========================

ajskj

You can make up all the lame excuses you want, We know what the evidence shows and we know there is a major cover-up going on and this issue will never die until all the truth finally comes out regardless of what that truth ends up exposing. So carry on with all your lame excuses and crying

Edited by PartyTime
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Incredible! You didn't see anything about race, you haven't researched anything on this, yet you draw a conclusion that it screams racism. WOW! Just WOW!

Exactly why I stated: "IMHO". There is no need for me to do research to have on opinion. If I don't like my wife's hairstyle, I don't have to research other hairstyles to form that opinion. Seems pretty simple to me.

I have one (1) question. Why was Obama's birth certificate asked to be seen in the first place? :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Exactly why I stated: "IMHO". There is no need for me to do research to have on opinion. If I don't like my wife's hairstyle, I don't have to research other hairstyles to form that opinion. Seems pretty simple to me.

I have one (1) question. Why was Obama's birth certificate asked to be seen in the first place? :blink:

GO RV, then BV

Because there has been countless statements made that he was not born here, that's why. Obama himself admitted this to Allen Keys years ago during their Senate debate when he was running for the IL. Senate. His sister claimed he was born in one hospital while others claimed he was born in the other hospital in HI. His Kenya grandmother has stated TWICE now he was born in Kenya that she was there while he was being born. Several Kenya government officials have stated he was born in Kenya. The short form BC he released was such a fake that stirred up a lot of controversy. The list goes on and on and on.

When someone has their entire past prior to 2008 completely eraised from history and has all the records completely sealed, that raises a lot of questions and establishes a lot of reasonable doubt.

So the real question that should be asked, is why did they erase his entire past scrubbing the internet clean and seal all his records if there is nothing to hide?

GO RV, then BV

Probably when you have a town in Kenya wanting to erect a statue of their "Kenyan born" son who became President of your Country, or when his Grandmother said she was there when he was born, his wife saying "his home Country" and himself saying his religion is Islam. So you can form any opinion on a hairstyle by looking at it, and you can't form an opinion on something you don't know about without some research. I am sure there are more, but I'm not even American so I would think you would research something.

I would think O'bama is Irish, but research says no.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Probably when you have a town in Kenya wanting to erect a statue of their "Kenyan born" son who became President of your Country, or when his Grandmother said she was there when he was born, his wife saying "his home Country" and himself saying his religion is Islam. So you can form any opinion on a hairstyle by looking at it, and you can't form an opinion on something you don't know about without some research. I am sure there are more, but I'm not even American so I would think you would research something.

I would think O'bama is Irish, but research says no.

HOLD ON, lets get back on the subject of IF the birth certificate is there and found not to be a forgery then Rtrusty and the rest of your crew will have to admit this saga is over. Don't move the goal post dance a jig or whatever. Don't come up with they covered it up. It simple you are going to have to eat crow. Or go search another conspiracy site for more garbage.

• Upvote 1

GO RV, then BV

OMG, that means I can't hold obie accountable because it's racism?

I REFUSE to allow that moronic argument to stop me from the truth.

I am sorry you are racist, but I am not. The only people promoting that division are the same people making a living because of it.

Get a real job.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Rusty should get a brain of his own. People are absolutely stupid to think the Grand Ole Party didn't scrutinize every possible document . They don't think very high of the Republicans.... must be the Tea Party rooters.

What is unbelievable about being born in Hawaii?

Campaign depts are going to focus on opponets speeches for rebutle and strategy for the next debate. One could surmise that really, no one did any homework on Barry Sortoro ever, as many question came out after he obtained office. I suppose no one felt a one time senator from chicago had a chance. So, does this mean Im stupid because I question you, or because I used his real name?

There was a leader at one time not long ago that assimilated countries for not thinking like him. He was a great talker duing a time when the coffers were empty and no one had jobs. He believed in change too, and socialism, take from the rich and spread it around to all until all the money was gone. And this drew millions to him like bugs to a light. Then he changed his song and wanted more, and he chastise people, saying thier ideals were "stupid", and immoral. Eventually, he killed everyone around him cleansing what he thought was, Stupid....... Before you type, think about who the people are that you will attract to your ideals. Engage them with your brain and not you emotion, and then we can have a debate about our politics. So who was the man I refer to? None other than Adolf Hitler.

Every US citizen has a right to question what they want. Corruption and coverups are found at all levels, even at the presidency as Nixon showed us. BO has opened many doors for this to happen, so lets just wait and see how it plays out. Aug 8th will just be the beginning im sure, he has much more to explain than a BC. He will get his day in court and until then, this news will continue to surface. I for one want him to answer all the questions because they exist, professionals are now involved unlike before, which is the way it should have been in the beginning.

My question.....will you apologize if its is found that the birth certificate is legitimate????

I don't think any American needs to apologize for wanting the truth about a president. In fact, his birth certificate is only one among many secrets he attempts to keep from the American public. What I don't understand is why all the secrecy about him in the first place. Why does he have all his records sealed, not only this one, even to the extent of trying to provide a false document, but he has also attempted to keep secret his teaching records at Harvard, his own academic records at Harvard (where no one has ever heard of him, no one has ever stepped up to say, "he was my instructor there," or "I knew him in one of my law classes there") and at other schools he attended, his driver's license, and even the enigma of his Connectitut social security number are kept secret. No other president in history has ever kept so much of his history from the American people. So why does he do this? Why is it so important that we not know anything about his history? What is he trying to hide? We have a right to know these things. And we don't owe him an apology for asking.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't think any American needs to apologize for wanting the truth about a president. In fact, his birth certificate is only one among many secrets he attempts to keep from the American public. What I don't understand is why all the secrecy about him in the first place. Why does he have all his records sealed, not only this one, even to the extent of trying to provide a false document, but he has also attempted to keep secret his teaching records at Harvard, his own academic records at Harvard (where no one has ever heard of him, no one has ever stepped up to say, "he was my instructor there," or "I knew him in one of my law classes there") and at other schools he attended, his driver's license, and even the enigma of his Connectitut social security number are kept secret. No other president in history has ever kept so much of his history from the American people. So why does he do this? Why is it so important that we not know anything about his history? What is he trying to hide? We have a right to know these things. And we don't owe him an apology for asking.

Reading is Fundamental...stop copying and start reading.... Starting with my statement....IF this if found to be false....will you people apologize...simple question....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Will you?

Just a simple yes or no sir. Don't spin off from the subject at hand. Question was if this is found to be a legal document will you put this to rest or not. Or apologize for dragging this subject on continously? I will be the first say i am wrong, but don't try and create some BS.

• Upvote 1

Will you?

You young man have no clue who I am.....You are jsut a loud mouth that trolls the interned looking for disparaging information that you can post on this forum....you have a following of folk that have no clue...but then Hitler had a followng too.....Its amazing how folks take a opinion post and try to make it reality....and for you RTrusty....I got my Law Degree from the University of Detrot Law School.....Not Dinar Vets....You have allowed your disdane for the POTUS to cloud your judgement......and every day you come up with a thiesis more laughable then the day before. There is a segment that will always believe what you post because of the disdane for President Obama. Just because you jump up and down on some self appointed crusade against the POTUS, does not make it true. they are at best someone's hypothesis. Regardless of how you spin this, regardless of how often you post this, will not make it true. I would suggest that should you make a profit on IQD.....you might want to take some of that money and go back to school!

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 3

You young man have no clue who I am.....You are jsut a loud mouth that trolls the interned looking for disparaging information that you can post on this forum....you have a following of folk that have no clue...but then Hitler had a followng too.....Its amazing how folks take a opinion post and try to make it reality....and for you RTrusty....I got my Law Degree from the University of Detrot Law School.....Not Dinar Vets....You have allowed your disdane for the POTUS to cloud your judgement......and every day you come up with a thiesis more laughable then the day before. There is a segment that will always believe what you post because of the disdane for President Obama. Just because you jump up and down on some self appointed crusade against the POTUS, does not make it true. they are at best someone's hypothesis. Regardless of how you spin this, regardless of how often you post this, will not make it true. I would suggest that should you make a profit on IQD.....you might want to take some of that money and go back to school!

Good Job Detroitjazzman....better get ready to duck!

• Upvote 3

Because there has been countless statements made that he was not born here, that's why.By birthers and people who would not have any knowledge of where he was born. Obama himself admitted this to Allen Keys years ago during their Senate debate when he was running for the IL. Senate. No, he most CERTAINLY did not. WND lies.His sister claimed he was born in one hospital while others claimed he was born in the other hospital in HI. Why would his younger sister even know what hospital he was born in..even IF she made that statment, which has NEVER been documented.His Kenya grandmother has stated TWICE now he was born in Kenya that she was there while he was being born.Nope. She was ADAMANT that he was born in Hawaii. By the way, she is his STEPgrandmother and she said she was present when his FATHER was born. She also told the caller that the PRESIDENT was born in Hawaii.Several Kenya government officials have stated he was born in Kenya. Nope. Just oneHe also was in no position to know.The short form BC he released was such a fake that stirred up a lot of controversy. In your dreams. The short form is the ONLY document that Hawaii issues since 2001. It was verified TWICE by the issuing agency. You guys are still whining so Hawaii made an EXCEPTION and releaed a copy of his long form. You STILL whine.The list goes on and on and on.

When someone has their entire past prior to 2008 completely eraised from history and has all the records completely sealed, that raises a lot of questions and establishes a lot of reasonable doubt.Nope. Never been erased or sealed...just none of your business.

So the real question that should be asked, is why did they erase his entire past scrubbing the internet clean and seal all his records if there is nothing to hide?They didn't.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 3

What you have here is someone who has built a life using a fake document, that no one has ever questioned in the past, mainly because they never felt the need to question it. Meanwhile he ends up getting into State politics, becomes elected as a Senator, and who would ever think someone could become a Senator without ever having been properly vetted? A slip through the cracks where everyone assumes someone would had checked this out at some point along the way, only no one ever did, mainly because they never had any reason to and never assumed they were using a fake BC all this time. ...................

What's wrong with this picture you've painted? All lame and gutless! Circumstantial evidence can start from an ill-thought, hate or disbelief... then all of the delusional thinkers catch on and embellish at will. Oh and then the lynch mob! Doesn't take much circumstantial evidence to get weak minded folks together for a meeting in the middle of the night. Really only takes fear!

Much like the rumors of the dinar! Every little thing that makes someone go hmmm is now circumstantial evidence that something is going on and then people jump in and support them - knowing it's meaningless, but they say good post, i wondered also!!

Every little story you've mentioned has another side. But you need a judge to decipher for you.... that's incredibly weak my man! If I believed as heavy as you do, as a birther, NO judge can tell me differently. Therefore, you could never apologize for thinking your way and I wouldn't ask you to - there will always be your kind.

BTW; you can't ask my siblings today which hospital I was born in! Is that a knock on my history of birth or a weakness of my family cohesiveness?

We can't sell each other so can we all just be friends? :D

Well it looks like Obama's crew is at it again.lol

Weak again!

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 2