Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of Baghdad

noco

You get a + for joining at the last possible minute. Go RV. Welcome.

hahahahahahaha and i do mean the last biggrin.gif

I guess one of us could email them in the Contact Us link but probably won't hear anything back until Sunday knowing how it is their weekend. I don't want them to have my email address so I leave it to someone else to do. :lol:

Man your a MOD don't you have a super secret e-mail button

Long time reader, first time posting, in fact just now registered.

I was on the Bank of Baghdad site just now - they have removed the IQD from their currency list.

Probably doesn't mean anything, but I've checked this site almost daily for the past 6 months or so, and the IQD has been listed every time.

Link

fingers are crossed...................

Long time reader, first time posting, in fact just now registered.

I was on the Bank of Baghdad site just now - they have removed the IQD from their currency list.

Probably doesn't mean anything, but I've checked this site almost daily for the past 6 months or so, and the IQD has been listed every time.

Link

I have checked this for the first time today..after your post. In doing so, the default setting was GBP to USD. Is that how it appears when you have looked over the last 6 months? Is IQD listed only on the drop down? Or, do you now default to the IQD to USD every time? Thanks.

Good evening All,

Although this sounds promising.....I did notice the the currency converter embedded within the Bank of Iraq.org website comes from a different website, so this may not be associated with The Bank of Iraq.org.......

www.currency-converter.com

Just a humble observation on my part....

Thank you,

GG

Luvrubies - It has always had USD/GBP as the default, then you have to select IQD from the drop-down.

I wouldn't be so excited about this except I heard the UN removed Chapter 7 today (I did not verify that).

For what its worth I can tell you that this

is one of my favorite sites to go to for the

dinar since oct of last yr. I have checked it at

least twice a week since then and this has

never happened before. Man I pray that this means

what we hope it means.

I asked the following on the original post, but have had no reply thus far. Maybe you can answer:

I have checked this for the first time today..after your post. In doing so, the default setting was GBP to USD. Is that how it appears when you have looked over the last 6 months? Is IQD listed only on the drop down? Or, do you now default to the IQD to USD every time? Thanks.

Read more:

Luvrubies - It has always had USD/GBP as the default, then you have to select IQD from the drop-down.

I wouldn't be so excited about this except I heard the UN removed Chapter 7 today (I did not verify that).

ok Thank You! Great find! Very interesting!

Wanted to be sure that you too have been required to use the same drop down. There is a post relating to the above Chap7 in the news section. With a link from Iraq paper translated.

Like you, I am fairly new to post. To respond directly to any particular post, hit the quote button below the post itself.

Good luck to you and all!

Go RV! :P

Good evening All,

Although this sounds promising.....I did notice the the currency converter embedded within the Bank of Iraq.org website comes from a different website, so this may not be associated with The Bank of Iraq.org.......

Thank you,

GG

goldengoose is right. this converter isn't owned by the Bagdad bank. It's a converter available to anyone who wants to imbed it in their website. just like Yahoo's.

Lets hope it does mean something though!

• Upvote 2

goldengoose is right. this converter isn't owned by the Bagdad bank. It's a converter available to anyone who wants to imbed it in their website. just like Yahoo's.

Agree with above but find it MOST interesting that it is different today after many people check it all the time. Hmmmm!

'TFK',

Good evening!

Very glad someone read my post......now, don't get me wrong, I am very hopeful the RV is imminent; however, the converter embedded into the Bank of Baghdad may not be the official converter of the Bank.

Thank you,

GG

Good evening All,

Thank you,

GG

ok Thank You! Great find! Very interesting!

Wanted to be sure that you too have been required to use the same drop down. There is a post relating to the above Chap7 in the news section. With a link from Iraq paper translated.

Like you, I am fairly new to post. To respond directly to any particular post, hit the quote button below the post itself.

Good luck to you and all!

Go RV! :P

For noco:

MALIKI GRANTED THE APPROVAL OF DEFENSE MINISTERS

Urgent .. Iraqi deputy reveals Maliki granted the approval of the defense ministers of his list and one by proxy and vote on the political council of parliament

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 17:13

[baghdad

MP for the Iraqi List, Ahmed Jubouri for "the approval of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to give the Ministry of Defence and Minister of one of his list by proxy."

He told all of Iraq [where] that "the President told the head of the list Iyad Allawi during his visit last night that the Prime Minister has agreed to assign the portfolio of the Ministry of Defense Agency to a minister of the Iraqi List, provided that the chosen is one of them until they agree on a candidate to the ministry."

He added,

"Talabani told Allawi, Maliki also approved the formation of the National Council for the strategic policy and be executive and vote in Parliament."

He Jubouri that

"Allawi expressed his willingness to attend the meeting of leaders of political blocs next Saturday after listening to these approvals by al-Maliki".

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1TRcUM3Mi

http://www.alliraqne...27-21&Itemid=86

Read more:

'TFK',

Good evening!

Very glad someone read my post......now, don't get me wrong, I am very hopeful the RV is imminent; however, the converter embedded into the Bank of Baghdad may not be the official converter of the Bank.

Thank you,

GG

Absolutely true! But when I see any change it is exciting and makes me realize we are that much closer!!! One thing is for sure, we are closer than we've ever been with each day that goes by.

Edited by justwaitingandwishing