Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 7-27-2011

TexasGranny

Of course, I have no idea how this is going to go down.

But I have spoken to several people who are very familiar with Muslim culture, and a couple who have actually been in Iraq during this time of Ramadan.

I have been told that the government continues to work, and everyone continues to spend money.

Yes, they DO fast during the day, but they buy stuff; spend money, eat, drink and are merry all night.

So, I understand Adam says the RV will not happen during Ramadan. He may very well be correct; but I have talked to others, that say this is a non-issue.

I guess we'll see; I like to believe (hope) that it wont matter!! :)

Obviously my opinion is just that - my opinion.

And you know what they say about opinions, right? :D

IN MY OPINION: Nothing gets done in Iraq during Ramadan.

IN MY OPINION: The RV will not happen during Ramadan.

I'm sure there are people who will disagree with me, and that's just fine. :tiphat:

:)

Many will NOT remember (or did not know) that income taxes in the very recent past was 91%!!

End Quote

WOW......(NEGATIVE WOW).....I didn't know that........That makes Scandinavian Countries ( supposedly the highest taxing Countries in the world or among the highest at least) look like tax havens.........

Adam,

I appreciate your opinion and know you understand this investment well, as well as have great contacts.

You may very well be correct; I was just trying to give a shred of hope in saying that others' feel that it has no bearing.

Who knows.. I guess we just have to continue to wait and see!

Many will NOT remember (or did not know) that income taxes in the very recent past was 91%!!

End Quote

WOW......(NEGATIVE WOW).....I didn't know that........That makes Scandinavian Countries ( supposedly the highest taxing Countries in the world or among the highest at least) look like tax havens.........

Plus rich people are not working so they don't pay income taxes. They pay capital gains taxes. Obama's is simply trying to stop anyone from getting a one time miracle windfall. So you will always be beholden to the monopoly corporations you are forced to work for.

Yep you said it foot on mouth. You stated big news but not saying rv and now your 10 days are almost gone. Now you gotta save face AKA cya what better time to do a chat. and blow some some smoke up the a$es of the people who look to you for knowledge,hope and confidence. Looks like the book sales,vip memberships and members of this site will be diminishing a little more in the coming days cause you really dropped the ball on this one. I'm sure you can muster up some sort of bs pump crap to lure the newbies and keep the not so bright members around. But keep up the good work cause you are good at what you do. Oh Yea GO RV

************** mod edit: member was warned twice. Now he is banned for life **************

DV has an outstanding policy of free speech but this post in my opinion is disrespectful. I see he was banned for life and rightly so.

Sad thing he seemed to miss the GOI being formed. Adam called for Big News in the 10 day period and we received it.

MALIKI GRANTED THE APPROVAL OF DEFENSE MINISTERS

Read more:

• Upvote 1

RE: 50% tax:

At best I have a fuzzy understanding of tax codes but I've seen on this site that the reason that we (the little guys) can't claim income from exchanging foreign currency as a capital gain is because we aren't traders who only buy and sell currency certificates and don't actually take possession of the actual bills.

Well, isn't one of the provisions pf the Frank-Dodd bill a requirement that gold traders must take physical possession of the gold to prevent rampant speculation? Shouldn't that apply to currency as well (and boy, do I wish it applied to oil speculation!).

So if the only thing that keeps us from the 15% cap gain level is lack of certification as a currency trader, let's work on a cheap trader certification program. If you can get a license to perform marriages on the internet for $20, a trader certificate shouldn't even cost that much!

Of course we'd all like to pay less taxes...and thankfully Adam has advice about that for those who are interested.

In general it seems like we have two ways we can look at this $500,000 scenario....

Resentment and focus on the 50% taxes we'll be paying on this possible great windfall,

or gratitude and excitement about being handed a possible $249,000 gift and all the great things we can do with that money.

I'm personally going with the glass is half full...spending my energy and time on how best to put the $'s to use should this all play out...and how to make more "dough re me" out of my "dough re me".

So that's my opinion...and it's just an opinion! :-)