Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

black water security..im in iraq

If this a lie I dont know if I'm mad or sad. I'm a Vietnam veteran and served as a Platoon Leader with the 2/7, 1st Air Cav. I get offended when someone claims to be in harms way but isnt. It's a disservice to those who are or were. Getting shot at (and worse) in the A Shau Valley is not fun.

If this a lie I dont know if I'm mad or sad. I'm a Vietnam veteran and served as a Platoon Leader with the 2/7, 1st Air Cav. I get offended when someone claims to be in harms way but isnt. It's a disservice to those who are or were. Getting shot at (and worse) in the A Shau Valley is not fun.

Thank you for serving in that sh*t hole. Consider this a much deserved welcome home that many didnt get back then. Totally sad how people treated vets back then.

look guys !!!i was not even going to put anything out ,my sister wanted me too put this out .and it will show that im comeing out of ohio.i dont have time to explain , how i do what i do ..anyway i have dinar too .and i want this just as bad as all of u..and too the guys that say o the name is not black water anylonger .i no that ,but most people dont no that that .im not going to put out ever thing .and to the guy that said that the people i work for dont do any jobs in iraq .wrong .we dont do to many .only me and one other still over hear .allmost over ..look guys i do this because i love my country and the people in it,,,,this will be my last post .i dont have time do explain .i was told some good news things last nite.i will give intel to my sis .she will give u too u guys ..god bless all of u ,even too the ones that were calling me names...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well i guess that shut that up hahahahahahahahah

where am i at caz i forgot after all these drinks

thanks bumper for turning my ID back on man

YOUR WELCOME!!

You just left a bar in Channelview Texas!! laugh.gif Well!!!!!!! Was I correct?? laugh.giflaugh.gif

look guys !!!i was not even going to put anything out ,my sister wanted me too put this out .and it will show that im comeing out of ohio.i dont have time to explain , how i do what i do ..anyway i have dinar too .and i want this just as bad as all of u..and too the guys that say o the name is not black water anylonger .i no that ,but most people dont no that that .im not going to put out ever thing .and to the guy that said that the people i work for dont do any jobs in iraq .wrong .we dont do to many .only me and one other still over hear .allmost over ..look guys i do this because i love my country and the people in it,,,,this will be my last post .i dont have time do explain .i was told some good news things last nite.i will give intel to my sis .she will give u too u guys ..god bless all of u ,even too the ones that were calling me names...

"no" and "know" have two very different meanings.... :unsure:

Aren't you next to Marysville in OH in the United States ?

There are two things in particular in the original post that tell me the author is an imposter.

Your post, on the other hand, is a little more disturbing. The thought that you guys are actually tracing IP addresses is kinda funny all by itself. The fact that you don't know how the results can be skewed is even funnier.

A while back sonny1 accused me in the exact fashion you just used, and he was in fact totally wrong. He even apologized in chat, but within a few months he was back at his nonfactual tactic.

An internet connection here in Iraq is often through a satellite connection, and they often trace to various locations in the U.S. Mine usually shows up in Texas, but can jump around. When I'm at work, it traces to company HQ in the states.

It's a cute little trick you've got there, I'm just letting you know it isn't very accurate.

To bad you didn't have time to check your spelling and grammar.

An internet connection here in Iraq is often through a satellite connection, and they often trace to various locations in the U.S. Mine usually shows up in Texas, but can jump around. When I'm at work, it traces to company HQ in the states.

It's a cute little trick you've got there, I'm just letting you know it isn't very accurate.

This part I know is true!! Thanks DH ( wink.gif )

If I go to ban a IP that is part of a satellite connection it will show 10,15,20 - 100+ users using that same IP!!

Let me take a stab at it!! Mosul, Iraq????????? biggrin.gif

What are the odds someone was shot three times and is back there again? And why does it seem to be a common denominator that many well known posters/pumpers for being full of bull cannot spell? And this seems to be true of questionable "newbies" with few posts spouting farfetched rumors......or am I the only one that has noticed this? Not talking about one or two misspelled words but the whole shabang/diatribe. I find it hard to lend credibility when some appear to have a fourth grade education regarding spelling and grammar. Me thinks the paid pumpers should pass a spelling and grammar test...... :blink:

• Upvote 1

Guess I'll have to take my warning to keep his head down. Just don't know who to trust anymore. Now I find myself questioning my grandmother, my cat, and even my minister. What is this world coming to?

OTH, your sentiment was sincere and kind. You said what you meant. Please don't let one person spoil your trust and faith in others. You said what you felt at the time. Nothin' wrong with that!

What if you had wanted to say something kind and did not because you could not trust. And then he got shot and killed. How would you feel then? Kind words never cost you a thing.

But it is a pisser.....