Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News CBI Update new notes & coins

stillwaitin

When did they show up? Ive never seen the 50 or the coins, but i thought they were printing (or have printed already) 1s 5s 10s and 25s? Man i just want this to be over

it will really mean something when you see the 1,5,10,25. Until then it ain't over.

The 50 notes have been out since 2003 when the rest of them came out, and the coins came out in 2005 i believe, so how are these "new" ? It wouldn't make sense that just because someone bought 1 million dinars in 50 notes, rather than 25k notes, would have more value. They can't just remove zeros off of big bills and say , well if you had all that in 50 notes you'd have a lot more. They would have to replace ALL the notes "in this way" if that happened to be the case. So i don't think having smaller denoms at this point, means anything for anyone. So going off and buying more 50 notes and selling your 25 k notes wouldn't solve that problem. aND I still don't understand why these are the "new notes" on the website?? Any helpful thinking would be great. I just want this **** rv so everyone can stop bashing and calling people stupid and saying one way or another can't or won't happen..oh yeah, and so we can all be rich :)

not all notes are showing... from the article there are smaller ones yet to come...this is a start though. To me the redesign of the site has me wondering...Iraqis are proud people and maybe this is a good sign of things to come?

These arent new though. The smaller ones have been around for awhile. Maybe just not up on the website.

The 50 notes have been out since 2003 when the rest of them came out, and the coins came out in 2005 i believe, so how are these "new" ? It wouldn't make sense that just because someone bought 1 million dinars in 50 notes, rather than 25k notes, would have more value. They can't just remove zeros off of big bills and say , well if you had all that in 50 notes you'd have a lot more. They would have to replace ALL the notes "in this way" if that happened to be the case. So i don't think having smaller denoms at this point, means anything for anyone. So going off and buying more 50 notes and selling your 25 k notes wouldn't solve that problem. aND I still don't understand why these are the "new notes" on the website?? Any helpful thinking would be great. I just want this **** rv so everyone can stop bashing and calling people stupid and saying one way or another can't or won't happen..oh yeah, and so we can all be rich :)

Yep, there are not new people. Even the coins, although rare, are still not new. The old site is still up and shows the 50 & 250 but no 500 or anything lower. And do u guys remember the speculation that all the space left at the top of this section was for the smaller denoms? Here's the old one http://www.cbi.iq/banknotesandcoins.html. So good start I guess and revamped site is about all, but nothing to get overly excited about! Also explains why the site did not update the auction sales for about a week.

Edited by warrengz

All that shows are the coins already in circulation, nothing new to me.

If you want coins you can buy them on ebay for a couple of bucks, problem being no bank exchanges coins so pointless buying them unless your going to Iraq for your holidays, panic when you see the 25 notes, 10s, 5s thats a certain redenom on the cards

FYI. The new notes & coins are now displayed on the CBI website

First, thanks for the post. Please keep um comming, any news is good news.

I remember seeing these notes back in nov. 2009, and I beleive they have been out for some time now. infact I've seen them on E-bay back in nov. 09 also