Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Town Moves To Ban Free Speech

Chape

Town Moves To Ban Free Speech in Private Homes, Group Meetings

More at http://www.SHTFplan.com

Via Alex Thomas at The Intel Hub : http://www.TheIntelHub.com/

A small Arkansas town of 850 is attempting to ban groups from meeting to talk about the

city without first getting permission from the city itself.

In a move reminiscent of Nazi Germany, the Gould, Arkansas City Council has moved to

ban all groups from discussing the city, even in their own home!

Mayor Earnest Nas, in strong statements supporting the peoples constitutional rights,

said he is willing to go to court to stop this plan.

"This is America and even though this is Gould, Arkansas, this is still part of America.

And in America, you can't just vote and violate peoples constitutional rights," said Nash.

http://youtu.be/5VP6TMd5e_o

Best Regards

WTF.... Who in the heck are these people to think they can take away our constitutional right to free speech. They need to publish the names of the people who started this and run them out of town on a rail. Maybe a little game of TAR and FEATHER might be the answer. THIS IS NOT GERMANY IN THE 1930's this is AMERICA.

For the most part, people or groups that want to impose fear on others use this as a tactic of tyrants, ussually to hide something and are afraid themselves of what can surface, therefore, their last resort, fear. This includes elected officials who want to put a muzzle on their voters through policy due to what they may find or to prevent a mutiny, in this case democratic. This won't get very far and there will probably be a public appology as to it might have been taken out of context or something within that realm. Nice post and let's see how far this gets. GLTY and all. Go RV.

• Upvote 2

I heard every one in town has Big Ears. :lol:

Screw it find the ones that want to pass this B/S as law and burn them at the stake like they did the witches back in the day, if they want to go back in times of old. :blink:

Biker if you ever decide to run for office , i'am voting for ya.

Hmmm...yes...here in Australia, I was at a party a few months ago...we did have a band playing...and yes, they played a little too loud...and a little too late.

so neighbours called the police and they stopped by and asked us to quit the loud music.

they were very nice about it, but did make the point that even if we TALKED too loud, and they received a complaint, that they could arrest us under a law that prohibits unlawful public gatherings...even though we did no-one any harm, as such.

my 2 dinar's worth...

On a positive note: The mayor of Gould, Ark. made a public statement about the rights of the people to assembly and the terrible decision the city counsel tried to impose on the city. This action will not get far. Intelligent people will not let them. (But isn't this what people believe about Germany in the 30s?) hummmmm.:angry:

Screw it find the ones that want to pass this B/S as law and burn them at the stake like they did the witches back in the day, if they want to go back in times of old. :blink:

Biker, I believe that is exactly what they are trying to do here... not allow any other view, or behavior that contradicts what they approve. As far as the old witch hunts, some, not all of course, was simply a way to take care of anybody that didn't agree with those in charge. So maybe we should put the torch down blink.gif and try to figure out how to do this legally ..."if possible", and get our freedoms back! wink.gif Just my TwoCents.gif..Thanks!

• Upvote 1