Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KTF Rumor: 2/10/10 (courtesy of Dinar Daddy)

k98nights

sounds like a good story k98. i have always felt that most ppl. at ktf are a bit more stable and trustworthy than...............well you know....JMO JIM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]370[/ATTACH]...........................................Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

It's true that I've heard more information from reliable financial advisors, investors and bankers....that is exactly why I am here and found out about any of this. In my line of work, I rarely here about anything that is within my financial means. Then about 6 months ago, I was told by a CPA about the dinar. I started doing research and then I bought my own. Since then, the more REAL news I find leads me to believe that while these rumors have much imagination, they also have come from some sort of real place. It'd be great if someone could just announce that the RV will happen for XXXX amount on XXXX date. The truth is that no one can give out such info because it is against the law. However, you only have to look at real sources of news to see that something big is going to happen to the economic state of Iraq, and that something is likely to be a revaluation of currency.

I wish this was a true story.. but it sounds too similar to previous versions... when there's a rumor date of a possible RV, there seems to be "hyped" info to gain more interest in the dinar. The only folks that benefit are the dealers.

Such negativity! Rumors are what keeps the positive energy flowing! We need them to stay motivated. Sure, it was a let down being told that I was going to be rich over the weekend, but when it didn't happen, I didn't let it get me down. It will happen, and you can either get down on the "rumors" or let them help you to keep positive. And who knows, maybe, just maybe one of these times, the info in a rumor will be real, we will all be rich and bringing the one who shared such info food and what not while they are in jail for sharing insider info....for the whole 6 months or so before they get out, sign a book/movie deal and share in the wealth from all the dinars friends exchanged on their behalf.

Such negativity! Rumors are what keeps the positive energy flowing! We need them to stay motivated. Sure, it was a let down being told that I was going to be rich over the weekend, but when it didn't happen, I didn't let it get me down. It will happen, and you can either get down on the "rumors" or let them help you to keep positive. And who knows, maybe, just maybe one of these times, the info in a rumor will be real, we will all be rich and bringing the one who shared such info food and what not while they are in jail for sharing insider info....for the whole 6 months or so before they get out, sign a book/movie deal and share in the wealth from all the dinars friends exchanged on their behalf.

Huhhh??? Why do you presume that I am negative rather than the fact that I am stating an observation? I've been in this thing long enough to understand the patterns that emerges. I never said I was let down in any aspect nor did I said I don't appreciate information shared by others. However, do not presume that I am negative against this investment. Sometimes people may offer information that may not be to one's liking but doesn't mean they are against it. It helps to think outside the box and evaluate all the data sources to be more informed rather than to take a rumor at face value because it makes you feel good. Like any investment, you have to educate yourself and factor in all attributes and influences. Don't be influenced with rumors that have no basis to guide you through life.