Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOX NEWS TICKER

joekooltrips

I have heard from reliable sources with ties to the treasury department that the Dinar will RV sometime today. This source also told me that the IRS will be opening offices to process cash-ins. they will take their taxes and will be charging fees of course. Not sure if its going to better than banks but thats what i was told. Also told our Gov't is possibly going to attach an additional undetermined fee no matter where you cash-in. )(FIGURES) Also you wil be put on a NO AUDIT LIST. Now this all seems imposssible to me in spite of my faith in my source but i know for a fact miracles do happen. I had a heart transplant in 1998. In spite of my great fortune I can't fathom the posiblitiy of being a miolionaire. I hold 3.5 million dinar. I bought 2 million for a friend who changed his mind. OH WELL more for my family....Go RV

• Upvote 4

I have heard from reliable sources with ties to the treasury department that the Dinar will RV sometime today. This source also told me that the IRS will be opening offices to process cash-ins. they will take their taxes and will be charging fees of course. Not sure if its going to better than banks but thats what i was told. Also told our Gov't is possibly going to attach an additional undetermined fee no matter where you cash-in. )(FIGURES) Also you wil be put on a NO AUDIT LIST. Now this all seems imposssible to me in spite of my faith in my source but i know for a fact miracles do happen. I had a heart transplant in 1998. In spite of my great fortune I can't fathom the posiblitiy of being a miolionaire. I hold 3.5 million dinar. I bought 2 million for a friend who changed his mind. OH WELL more for my family....Go RV

Are u quoting the latest guru info from last week, or is this your recent info from sources? Sounds too much like all the crap posted last week.

Old news Newbie... at least a week. Can you back up that it is current??

I received that same crap and went out to buy more Dinar to prove it was crap. i was able to purchase another 2.5 million so i figured it was nonsense. If it RVed how could i buy more. Friday about 3pm i spoke to my source and its not anyone that you will find posting on here and he told me his take. this is what i heard and i trust my source. Is it real and am just blarthering crap out of my head or throwing up things i read in here...NO. I am above all a skeptic but I am feeling very confident. Why do you think China is forgiving Iraq's debt. i can only guess and that gues is China must hold a HUGe amount of DINAR just like the just plunged into silver. I believe in the power of positive thinking so THINK POSIIVE and keep your mind open. Whats the worst that can happen if Dinar doesn't RV today?

IF YOU MEAN WILL I GIVE UP MY SOURCES? NO I WON'T!!! i THINK I AM ABOUT TO BE ABUSED SOME AND I CAN HANDLE IT. WHAT I CAN'T HANDLE IS NEGATIVITY. SO IT DOESN'T RV....SO WHAT!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I received that same crap and went out to buy more Dinar to prove it was crap. i was able to purchase another 2.5 million so i figured it was nonsense. If it RVed how could i buy more. Friday about 3pm i spoke to my source and its not anyone that you will find posting on here and he told me his take. this is what i heard and i trust my source. Is it real and am just blarthering crap out of my head or throwing up things i read in here...NO. I am above all a skeptic but I am feeling very confident. Why do you think China is forgiving Iraq's debt. i can only guess and that gues is China must hold a HUGe amount of DINAR just like the just plunged into silver. I believe in the power of positive thinking so THINK POSIIVE and keep your mind open. Whats the worst that can happen if Dinar doesn't RV today?

IF YOU MEAN WILL I GIVE UP MY SOURCES? NO I WON'T!!! i THINK I AM ABOUT TO BE ABUSED SOME AND I CAN HANDLE IT. WHAT I CAN'T HANDLE IS NEGATIVITY. SO IT DOESN'T RV....SO WHAT!!!

Easy killer... I am tlking about the info that you posted about the IRS offices opening and so on... This is old information from last week. Is it current or not? I don't care if we get an RV today or next week... I just wonder about the info that you are posting. If it's not new than we just move on.

A lefty investor. I didn't think you guys believed in capitalism!

You keep getting the truth watching MSNBC and all the other top notch media and the rest of us knuckle draggers will keep watching Fox! :D

yea fox news is fair and balanced............what a joke............at least they are loyal to their boss they are reporting that Murdock is being unfairly racked over the coals........

Well if does revalue, I would certainly take your home address off this page............

I hope so, for all of us, we'll see !