Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alert from another site:7/16/11 @10 PM

sheepdog

You don't get it yet....as most don't.this asNOTHING to do with the USA....it's an Iraqi event.

Let's not forget that this PLAN is the USA's plan. Its not Iraqs. Our people put this into motion years ago, so you better darn well believe that our people have some hand in this. I'm not saying they are in full control, but they do have their hands in the cookie jar.

• Upvote 1

The vitriol by some of you posters is difficult to comprehend. Maybe this news is bogus - maybe it is not. But I wonder where such hatred to a person's opinion comes from, expecially when we do not have to read it. Kind of scary what is happening to the American mood. We all are sitting on a possible windfall that we never dreamed could happen to us. Will it happen - when will it happen? Nobody really knows, but I really can not believe some of the things I am reading. And, I am not coming from some pious, self righteous viewpoint. I have been just as guilty. Yet, when I do fall into that trap of name calling, I am ashamed to see my post and wish I could erase it. Chill out folks. Remember there are people with serious problems financially and emotionally on this site. They look here for one thing - HOPE. We have hope. That is more than most have.

• Upvote 3

when they have been wrong three times a week

End Quote

7 times a week

The vitriol by some of you posters is difficult to comprehend. Maybe this news is bogus - maybe it is not. But I wonder where such hatred to a person's opinion comes from, expecially when we do not have to read it. Kind of scary what is happening to the American mood. We all are sitting on a possible windfall that we never dreamed could happen to us. Will it happen - when will it happen? Nobody really knows, but I really can not believe some of the things I am reading. And, I am not coming from some pious, self righteous viewpoint. I have been just as guilty. Yet, when I do fall into that trap of name calling, I am ashamed to see my post and wish I could erase it. Chill out folks. Remember there are people with serious problems financially and emotionally on this site. They look here for one thing - HOPE. We have hope. That is more than most have.

You are right Bambino.......I guess we're only human and frustration, tiredness and some disappointment or disenchantment are taking their toll on many of us.Some have been waiting as long as 7 years. ...Not justifying the anger. towards others.. Only trying to explain some of the reasons.

The continuous flow of "Intel" which turns out to be worthless about 10 times on 10, doesn't help in making one feel better or more balanced about this.

But I know we should try and stay cool at all times.Ok.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

HIGH ALERT! :rolleyes: These posting are great entertainment. I have belly cramps=R/V, woke up hungry=R/V, had sex=R/V, didn't have sex=R/V etc... You get my point. Dreaming is free, trust in no man and man will never deceive you. See you at the bank, one day. That's my intel for today, because I had a dream last night about a road runner drinking water after he ate a snake. :blink: Hey, it's just as good as any other posting! B):ph34r::mellow::huh::o:):lol::unsure:

Edited by LDR
  • Upvote 1

something strange is going on with exchangrates.orguk because starting last night the exchange rate has been wildly bouncing from around 1172 to around 1132 going back and forth. I have never seen this kind of activity on this site! Just maybe this is it.

This is not new. I've been following the rate on Forexpros.com for about a year and it definitely bounces up and down around the mean of 1170 IQD/1$. It is not a sign of an RV. It is the tiny milking of profit kept under the radar by virtue of its small deviations.

You can look up an extended history of the rate fluctuations on the previously mentioned site.

As I have posted before: (IMHO)

Imagine a Trillion Dinar sold at 1160/$1 ($862,068,966) 1then purchased back later in the day at 1175/$1 ($851,063,830) that would be an instantaneous profit of $11,005,136. Now if you are the Iraq Central Bank and you can control the rate, and if you can do this repeatedly day after day, then after one year you would have gained a net profit of apx. $4,016,874,640 (calculated in simple terms, compounding could be more).

In this way it is possible for Iraq's Central Bank to continually and quietly increase their volume of USD in their foreign currency reserves without setting off any alarms. This strategy could be part of an overall scheme to provide the basis and justification for an eventual RV.

-gg