Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KWD RATE - JUST CHANGED - maybe IQD next

proteus

KWD rate has changed!

« on: Today at 09:54:22 PM »

POSTED FROM ANOTHER SITE

http://www.exchanger...rsion-page.html

1 USD = 0.2403 KWD

1 Dollars = 0.2403 Kuwaiti Dinar

The USD/KWD rate as of 17 Jul 2011 at 2:46 AM

Day Range: 0.2403 - 0.2739

USD 1 5 10 50 100 500

KWD 0.24 1.2 2.4 12.01 24.03 120.13

INVERT currencies? Kuwaiti Dinar to Dollars

Dollars to Kuwaiti Dinar History

Chart: 7D | 1M | 3M | 6M | 9M | 1Y

Saturday 16 July 2011 1 USD = 0.2739 KWD

Friday 15 July 2011 1 USD = 0.2738 KWD

Thursday 14 July 2011 1 USD = 0.2739 KWD

Wednesday 13 July 2011 1 USD = 0.2741 KWD

Tuesday 12 July 2011 1 USD = 0.2755 KWD

Monday 11 July 2011 1 USD = 0.2747 KWD

Sunday 10 July 2011 1 USD = 0.2745 KWD

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by proteus
  • Upvote 5

I thought currencies were locked into their rates for a period of time. And it only changed every now and then ... not a constant up and down change ,... day to day...

Currencies change daily, if not by the second, much like stocks. That is how daily FOREX traders make their profits. Sal0525 is correct.

• Upvote 1

'proteus',

Good find!

So, if my math is correct that would be: 1USD / 0.243KWD = $4.16USD

WOW...I wonder if they know the IQD is about to revalue and they wanted to ensure they were higher?

Things that make US go hhhhhmmmmm!

GG

Currencies change daily, if not by the second, much like stocks. That is how daily FOREX traders make their profits. Sal0525 is correct.

As a forex trader myself I can say that you are correct. Also, people need to be aware that if the price of the currency pegged to the KWD changes then the KWD would also change. For example, if the value of USD drops then naturally the KWD value would go up. This current increase might have absolutely nothing to do with anything other than the movement of USD.

• Upvote 1

'proteus',

Good find!

WOW...I wonder if they know the IQD is about to revalue and they wanted to ensure they were higher?

GG

CURRENCY CONVERTER WIDGET

ConverterRatesNewsInfo

Read important information about the IQD.

Mid-market rates: 2011-07-17 02:56 UTC

1.00 USD = 1,165.50 IQD

US Dollar Iraqi Dinar

1 USD = 1,165.50 IQD 1 IQD = 0.000858001 USD

New Conversion

I thought it was 1168-1170?

CURRENCY CONVERTER WIDGET

ConverterRatesNewsInfo

Read important information about the IQD.

Mid-market rates: 2011-07-17 02:56 UTC

1.00 USD = 1,165.50 IQD

US Dollar Iraqi Dinar

1 USD = 1,165.50 IQD 1 IQD = 0.000858001 USD

New Conversion

Does this mean something???

As a forex trader myself I can say that you are correct. Also, people need to be aware that if the price of the currency pegged to the KWD changes then the KWD would also change. For example, if the value of USD drops then naturally the KWD value would go up. This current increase might have absolutely nothing to do with anything other than the movement of USD.

[/quote

Thats a pretty big move! Did the dollar move that much today?

Thanks GPCarter. I saw you post something on here the other day stating that you were a trader, and was hoping that you were watching and would chime in on this thread with a professional perspective. I was only speaking from what I have read and understand about currency trading, as I was looking into getting into it myself in the past. Yours is one opinion that I respect and pay attention to in regards to this.

The blanket statement that this has no connection to the IQD cannot be assumed. The KWD must be at least 1 cent higher than the IQD due to their country's laws.

Thank you...'rich',

Very interesting take and Law, if true, I might add!

Good post and something to think about!

Have a good night!

GG

Thanks GPCarter. I saw you post something on here the other day stating that you were a trader, and was hoping that you were watching and would chime in on this thread with a professional perspective. I was only speaking from what I have read and understand about currency trading, as I was looking into getting into it myself in the past. Yours is one opinion that I respect and pay attention to in regards to this.

Thanks for your comment.

Here is something that might help: http://www.topforexnews.com/2011/07/15/sp-warn-about-possible-downgrade-of-us-rating-usd-down/

This is a link to an article where it talks about the USD doing a nose dive. According to the article, " The US dollar erased its gains today and posted the biggest weekly decline in three months ". Now if one runs a quote for USD / IQD the value of IQD will obviously be higher due to the fall of the USD. If you really want to see if there is something unusual going on, and not just a fluctuation due to the USD change, you need to see how IQD is doing among other currencies and not just the USD / IQD pair.

• Upvote 2

'proteus',

Good find!

GG

Yes. They said that before! They can't bear another country being monetarily stronger than them. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Yes. They said that before! They can't bear another country being monetarily stronger than them. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Iraq is on attack mode. Great find. Wow. I hope it sticks. Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

I was told early on that when the Iraq dinar RV'd it had to be close to Kuwait's rate..if memory serves me I believe the Iraq dinar couldn't RV higher than Kuwait's currency. So if Kuwait's currency just moved up......boys and girls this is a good sign!!!!!! :rolleyes:

NOW R VVVVVVVVVV DANG IT

Dame

• Upvote 1