Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama conference "something big"???

colts469

You must really hate our President to make a statement like that. -1

On i forgot this is DV and most would agree with you, but NOT me

Are you correct! I have never seen so much ignorance in one place. One of the first things Obama did was to lower taxes by lowering payroll taxes to help the middle class. But these buffoons say he wants to keep us poor. God help you.

Now get back to Fox News and all the great news that Rupert Murdoch wants to shoove down your throat. I am so glad that Murdoch is on the block to be exposed for all of the vile hatred he and his "news" spreads. His version of news is just entertainment. Nothing else but a money maker. But if your IQ is 12 you would think it was great and eat it up with a spoon.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I voted for him, so I have the right to critize. I certainly won't vote for him again. Every thing that he ran on... turned out to be a lie, and unfortunately, I don't think he has has any respect for the American people. I am livid that he would threaten us with not sending SS checks. I agree that it is a shame that our first back president is such a disapointment.

Are you correct! I have never seen so much ignorance in one place. One of the first things Obama did was to lower taxes by lowering payroll taxes to help the middle class. But these buffoons say he wants to keep us poor. God help you.

Now get back to Fox News and all the great news that Rupert Murdoch wants to shoove down your throat. I am so glad that Murdoch is on the block to be exposed for all of the vile hatred he and his "news" spreads. His version of news is just entertainment. Nothing else but a money maker. But if your IQ is 12 you would think it was great and eat it up with a spoon.

Not real sure who you are calling a "buffoon"?

He lowered payroll taxes? How many business do you own? I pay more in taxes now then ever before. He has hired 97,000 more IRS auditors just to attack business, even an auditor told me that. Quote one auditor "the government is broke so there job is collect every penny they can".

And, who here has an IQ of 12?

• Upvote 1