Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

living large fox news this is cool!

solbiatodinar

People read into to much stuff that isn't even there.

They aren't talking about any group of people about to become rich. They are talking about the people that are already rich and they claiming they are about to start spending again. This has nothing to do at all with anyone invested in dinar.

does every news report on cnn or fox news directly relate to the rv? i saw a news report about Hillarious clintons dog going to the groomer to get a bath and if you pay close attention to it you will notice the dog groomers is located right next to a wells fargo. so put the pieces together people. Hillarious clinton.... wells fargo...... must mean.......rv

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

does every news report on cnn or fox news directly relate to the rv? i saw a news report about Hillarious clintons dog going to the groomer to get a bath and if you pay close attention to it you will notice the dog groomers is located right next to a wells fargo. so put the pieces together people. Hillarious clinton.... wells fargo...... must mean.......rv

RV,RV,RV! +1

well it could be read anyway. where will the money come from i think its a hint of money to come

Only if you choose to read more into what it actually said. And what it actually said is the rich are about to start spending some of their wealth. Meaning those that are currently rich that haven't been buying luxury items are going to start spending some of their money to buy luxury items again. Where will all this money come from? They are RICH, aren't they? They already have the money which is what makes them rich, no?

The media works in mysterious ways..."it's an advertisement to draw the new millionaires to spend lavishly so you could go broke in a few short years"....remember, the media is controlled by people who are high up in the Counsel On Foreign Relations." Go RV!!!!!!

THIS IS EXITING NEWSSSSSSSS! RV TIMEEEEEEEEEEE PEOPLE! <_<:shakehead: