Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another From Scooter - Recently Passed Iraqi Laws

Alexyn1006

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd394/ScooterResearch/IRAQ%20LAWS%20AND%20REGULATIONS/June-JulyLaws.png

I agree, this is not easy to read. Your browser should allow you to increase the percentage size of the file and/or zoom in. Hope this helps.

As Breitling has stated,

"Below are the laws and documents which have been passed since June 1, 2011. Take a look and see if you can spot the patterns of laws that are being expedited through their Parliament. ONCE YOU SEE THE PATTERN, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVEN'T REVALUED THEIR CURRENCY!!!! "

I'd post the link to Breitling's site, but not sure it's allowed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Either I'm missing the pattern or they're firing back and forth laws regarding previous years, extending from the sixties to the current period. it seems they're overhauling a lot of the laws regarding money, where it goes and how its dealt with, maybe i'm missing it tough.

• Upvote 3

Personally, I follow Scooter's postings, Breitling's blog talks and asdf's blog talks. They each work from verifiable articles, news and or passed/passing laws. None of them give a date or rate. They simply present info. and encourage you/one to continue on the path of research for yourself.

From what I've been gathering, this Frank-Dodd law plays some kind of underlying connection to linking the dinar's currency value to gold. Perhaps this is why all the fuss about the FD Law. I really think if there's one article pointing us in one direction, they'll be several more pointing away from that initial pivot point. IMHO we're being manipulated away from the truth. I think what Breitling means, is that they have to get laws passed (not connected to RV) before they can get to laws pertaining to RV. But also, they are reinstituting laws from prior to the war (re Dinar). I think there really is a lot going on with regard to the RV that we simply aren't privy to. We just need to trust and not over analyze every little thing that comes our way. I trust this will happen. I've opened a Warka account, and have done my best to diversify in relationship to this investment, so I can be prepared for a few likely/potential outcomes.

All the best to everyone.

Edited by Alexyn1006
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Been in politics (local, not national or international) for many years. Virtually every event, political and economic, has $$ as a base motivation. Someone almost always makes money. Maybe not so much on local levels, but as you climb the food chain, it all runs on money. I have said it before, but bears repeating. My gamble on the dinar is that there actually exist a plan that would create a windfall for its investors. Kill the old currency, print new, virtually worthless currency. After conflict is over, re-value, or if you will, re-establish the value of the currency to some credible value. All this equals big windfall for investors. Lots of lop talk, negative talk, lies and mis-information. All means nothing. If the plan exist, and nothing really bad gets in the way, some percentage of the windfall is on the way. If there is no plan, and all this is smoke and mirrors, then this will be a long term investment that I believe will pay a fair return on investment, but not the expected windfall. IMHO, its as simple as that. Not that it matters, but I remain positive that this plan is in motion and will mature at some point. If I am wrong, I suppose I will ride it out and watch for another deal. Some plans work, some dont. Thats life. Its all good.

• Upvote 10

Sawmill---I agree with you 100%. I believe there is a plan and with every plan comes steps that must be taken, certain protocol to follow. People can break each of these steps down into technical terms all day long---still abiding by the plan, but bottom line, at the end of the day (or plan) it's all about the money. Ya wanna make money---follow the money....and in this case, I hope it leads back to the dinar :lol:

• Upvote 2

As Breitling has stated,

"Below are the laws and documents which have been passed since June 1, 2011. Take a look and see if you can spot the patterns of laws that are being expedited through their Parliament. ONCE YOU SEE THE PATTERN, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVEN'T REVALUED THEIR CURRENCY!!!! "

I guess what bothers me about this alexyn is that a few of us have been saying any revaluation of Dinar is contingent upon stability and progress... for at least a year or more. Are gurus just slow or are they perhaps not as perceptive as everyone gives them credit for being? These self-appointed gurus just keep ignoring the basics and the truth and then time proves us right and the gurus then become 'suddenly' enlightened and make it some new thing to watch usually about 6 months late. They make everything hinge upon this date or that date without really thinking it through to an end result and how all of the players in this game will be affected. For example... the citizens of Iraq in particular the 50% in poverty.

I was appalled at what I have heard on the one of Breitling's audio chats I listened to. His $3 rate range and why it was here and his dismissal of the 3 zero article interpretation. He completely ignores the fundamentals or doing the actual math to reach his conclusions. He ignores playing the outcome forward and how the dust would settle in an effort to appease his audience. All of these guru's do it. They are misguiding everyone and I find it to be so unfortunate and reckless with peoples emotions and money.

Now I like Scooter, but these laws Scooter and Breitling have listed are absolutely nothing but a country filling holes and gaps in their development. They are basically a brand new government and brand new country. NOTHING in this list has an RV being alluded to in any stretch of the imagination. In fact, none of it is addressing the fundamental laws (THE MEAT) that they should be voting on:

Corruption, Investment Law revision of 2006, the Census, HCL, minister appointments to security, defense, and Interior. New tariff and tax laws. Unemployment issues. Privatization laws. Citizen land ownership. Fair lending laws to citizens to promote investment from within and not just internationally. etc etc. I wish I could have a one on one discussion with Breitling about all this.

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 5

I guess what bothers me about this alexyn is that a few of us have been saying any revaluation of Dinar is contingent upon stability and progress... for at least a year or more. Are gurus just slow or are they perhaps not as perceptive as everyone gives them credit for being? These self-appointed gurus just keep ignoring the basics and the truth and then time proves us right and the gurus then become 'suddenly' enlightened and make it some new thing to watch usually about 6 months late. They make everything hinge upon this date or that date without really thinking it through to an end result and how all of the players in this game will be affected. For example... the citizens of Iraq in particular the 50% in poverty.

I was appalled at what I have heard on the one of Breitling's audio chats I listened to. His $3 rate range and why it was here and his dismissal of the 3 zero article interpretation. He completely ignores the fundamentals or doing the actual math to reach his conclusions. He ignores playing the outcome forward and how the dust would settle in an effort to appease his audience. All of these guru's do it. They are misguiding everyone and I find it to be so unfortunate and reckless with peoples emotions and money.

Now I like Scooter, but these laws Scooter and Breitling have listed are absolutely nothing but a country filling holes and gaps in their development. They are basically a brand new government and brand new country. NOTHING in this list has an RV being alluded to in any stretch of the imagination. In fact, none of it is addressing the fundamental laws (THE MEAT) that they should be voting on:

Corruption, Investment Law revision of 2006, the Census, HCL, minister appointments to security, defense, and Interior. New tariff and tax laws. Unemployment issues. Privatization laws. Citizen land ownership. Fair lending laws to citizens to promote investment from within and not just internationally. etc etc. I wish I could have a one on one discussion with Breitling about all this.

Breitling never quoted a $3.00 rate, he has always said his opinion is .86 to the Euro. Then it will rise in value over the next 2-3 years. If you have proof he said it would rv at 3.00 please post your proof!

• Upvote 1

Breitling never quoted a $3.00 rate, he has always said his opinion is .86 to the Euro. Then it will rise in value over the next 2-3 years. If you have proof he said it would rv at 3.00 please post your proof!

Perhaps I stated that wrong... as I am not a fan of his. It was his rise to $3 even if it took 2-3 years as you suggest. In either case I find that to be an unfortunate advisement or coercing opinion on his point. I see this as a longer term investment and not a one hit wonder so whether he thinks $3 today or $3 in 3 years is irrelevant to me. His assessment was without a RD correct? FYI the chat I listened to I think he recorded in a hotel lobby if that helps and he did state $3 (about a month ago maybe).

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 1

It is quite interesting to follow how some people put their own personal spin on each particular piece of information that is available to the public. Some will take a positive view, as others will take a negative view. The optimistic group likely outnumbers the pessimistic group, however, the pessimistic group seems to more frequently voice their opinion.

In regards to the laws that were recently uncovered... They do serve a purpose, a role, and very well could be a possibilty for a hold-up. They are simply setting the foundation within their own economy, whether it be retirement benefits, social services to the people, or setting up income tax. Hard to believe they would be pushing to do so much such as retirement, services, and income tax when so many people are unemployed or in poverty.. It would almost seem pointless, wouldn't it?? But, here we see the laws being passed in what appears to be at a fast rate.

Hard to impose income taxes and tariffs on the poor who already revolting in demanding of better services....

And as far as developing a rate... We can use several equations, factors, and ideas with theories.. We're all going to get a different answer.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It is quite interesting to follow how some people put their own personal spin on each particular piece of information that is available to the public. Some will take a positive view, as others will take a negative view. The optimistic group likely outnumbers the pessimistic group, however, the pessimistic group seems to more frequently voice their opinion.

As you have demonstrated yet again Darin your labeling of me as pessimistic is simply naive. Hope that made you feel better to get that dig in. Sorry as to wherever I offended you in posting somewhere in the past. I focus on the truth and I provide a sounding board for the less gullible and those wanting to learn as I do. I do not tell you or anyone else what to think but I choose the approach to make people simply think. Does that make sense to you? These are smart people on these boards but the ebb and flow of the dreamy parts tends to encourage people to believe certain people are in the know. I find knowingly misguiding people both reckless and disgusting.

Isn't a checks and balances system good when one's money and emotions are tied to it? I bet the people that Madoff duped wished they had people keeping him in check or would they have been pessimistic too? This posting of the laws is a poor attempt to push people into a direction of thinking and defending why "their" predictions failed. My 'pessimistic' self has been pointing out the laws and paradigm changes that are required for the opportunity for a revaluation to occur for what... at least a year as YOU personally know. It bugs me the gurus are just now coming to the realization that these laws are important pieces. After denying them for so long. Get why it bugs me?? How many people have been hurt by this by investing funds they did not have because the RV would be soon? Are you defending this behavior?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Scooter..........Pooter! whats the difference????

Pooter doesnt pump dinar!

Play Nice!!!

You might want to go and stand in the corner for a couple days to take a break!! wink.gif

You seem to be in a REALLY bad mood as of late!!

Lighten up bro, it's all good!! tongue.gif

Bump

• Upvote 8

It becomes very hard...almost impossible to reach any type of verifiable conclusion in reguards to this investment when there is ABSOLUTLEY no reliable sources of information available! People spend so much time reading over news articles that are recycled, and so far from truth! We have no idea what so ever as to what is actually going on in Iraq. I believe that many people are going to be dumbfounded when this this pops! It will most certainly go against any logical theories anyone has come up with! I purchased dinar one time, and will not purchase anymore. IMHO...this is coming quicker than most people realize! Be Blessed!

As you have demonstrated yet again Darin your labeling of me as pessimistic is simply naive. Hope that made you feel better to get that dig in. Sorry as to wherever I offended you in posting somewhere in the past. I focus on the truth and I provide a sounding board for the less gullible and those wanting to learn as I do. I do not tell you or anyone else what to think but I choose the approach to make people simply think. Does that make sense to you? These are smart people on these boards but the ebb and flow of the dreamy parts tends to encourage people to believe certain people are in the know. I find knowingly misguiding people both reckless and disgusting.

Isn't a checks and balances system good when one's money and emotions are tied to it? I bet the people that Madoff duped wished they had people keeping him in check or would they have been pessimistic too? This posting of the laws is a poor attempt to push people into a direction of thinking and defending why "their" predictions failed. My 'pessimistic' self has been pointing out the laws and paradigm changes that are required for the opportunity for a revaluation to occur for what... at least a year as YOU personally know. It bugs me the gurus are just now coming to the realization that these laws are important pieces. After denying them for so long. Get why it bugs me?? How many people have been hurt by this by investing funds they did not have because the RV would be soon? Are you defending this behavior?

I apologize that you took it to heart and were offended by my opinion. Opinions, there is definitely an abundance of opinions around here with no shortage in the near future. See, we all gather here with a similar goal in mind, "To learn or understand about the IQD or IQD-related information." It is what brought us together, it is the topic normally discussed, and it involves many questions we struggle to find the correct answers to. But, what bothers me by your posting is how your making an assumption and once again adding a negative spin on it. I'll post a quote from you:

This posting of the laws is a poor attempt to push people into a direction of thinking and defending why "their" predictions failed

Pretty rash assumption, don't you think? You see... We all attempt to forumlate educated guess or theories based upon the information we have at the time. Sort of how a hypothesis works, right? The information regarding the laws was something recently uncovered and also something that should be considered. You see, they're passing laws, reforming old laws, and moving forward in regards to setting up their nation. In my opinion, the CBI could simply do as they please, but based upon what type of laws that are passed setup the "timing" of doing certain events. For example, they may not R/V until certain tax laws, tariffs, and banking laws are set forth. It doesn't mean that they couldn't do it whenever they wanted, but, it would be in their best interest to wait for those certain laws to pass (This is only an example).

Most fact-seeking researchers (Some will refer to them as Gurus) normally avoid dates and rates as they know just as we all know that they are hard to predict with certainty. However, the fact-seeking researchers do something that you would likely agree with, "Informing us, so we can do our own research..." See, we can follow the likes of pumping Gurus and hope to be spoon-fed our information and believe it, or we can follow fact-seeking researchers and educate ourselves to a degree to read into certain topics that will help us derive our own opinion.

The fact-seeking researchers tend to do extensive searching for pertinent information, sometimes going through a lot of raw data. They keep track of important pieces and put together a somewhat finished puzzle for us to read about and get a better understanding. Attacking these type of people would be the same as a dog attacking the hand that feeds it.. In my mind, a big No-no as the dog would quickly learn it will no longer be fed due to its actions.

I expect grounded approaches, and questoin of facts, as they can sometimes lead to an overall better understanding. But sometimes the approach we take at that, can sometimes be misleading to others on their perception of your true intentions..

Drox... I agree with you...being financially wise and using common sense is a valid point and one that Bernie's friends realized a little late...After following different sites and studying the concepts, theories, exaggerations etc.that are posted....my conclusion is a person is wise to heed the gut feeling as there is scientific evidence proving it can save a person from bad decisions...if it smells funny, there is usually a logical reason why...there are some good researchers out there with some valid info but not many

authentic psychics...some of those guys are wrong on such a perpetual basis that it is a mystery why anyone would believe anything they post..but that has been stated hundreds of times....just my worthless opinion...cheers :)

• Upvote 1

Darin and Drox...I think you both are wanting the same thing for folks and that is honest, verifiable information for the community. You both make good posts with valid points and I'm glad to be on the same team with both of you. You both would be tough on a good debate team. Thanks to both of you for keeping it respectful and informative. Cheers

Darin and Drox...I think you both are wanting the same thing for folks and that is honest, verifiable information for the community. You both make good posts with valid points and I'm glad to be on the same team with both of you. You both would be tough on a good debate team. Thanks to both of you for keeping it respectful and informative. Cheers

I agree

Personally, I follow Scooter's postings, Breitling's blog talks and asdf's blog talks. They each work from verifiable articles, news and or passed/passing laws. None of them give a date or rate. They simply present info. and encourage you/one to continue on the path of research for yourself.

From what I've been gathering, this Frank-Dodd law plays some kind of underlying connection to linking the dinar's currency value to gold. Perhaps this is why all the fuss about the FD Law. I really think if there's one article pointing us in one direction, they'll be several more pointing away from that initial pivot point. IMHO we're being manipulated away from the truth. I think what Breitling means, is that they have to get laws passed (not connected to RV) before they can get to laws pertaining to RV. But also, they are reinstituting laws from prior to the war (re Dinar). I think there really is a lot going on with regard to the RV that we simply aren't privy to. We just need to trust and not over analyze every little thing that comes our way. I trust this will happen. I've opened a Warka account, and have done my best to diversify in relationship to this investment, so I can be prepared for a few likely/potential outcomes.

All the best to everyone.

Just an update...here's a link to Breitling's blog spot explaining the significance (in part) of these laws that have been passed in Iraq of late.

http://www.breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/

• Upvote 1

You are right on with your observation. That was the whole point. Kudos on individual, rational thinking. Now, extend your deductive reasoning and determine where all of this leads us. Very good.

Lop goggles on. With blinders.

Thanks, Bootsonoroff. I'm trying.

• Upvote 2