Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Franks 7-9-11 Update...

Nothing-Ventured

Greetings Family,

As I posted this morning……there is great joy on Iraqi TV today as they boasted the completion of their banking system for all their banks. Yesterday…….DELTA told you of the final two Muslim banks ………THAT WERE NECESSARY FOR THE RI/RV RELEASE. This requirement was in the verbal structure of the last LOI sent from the IMF to the CBI. In fact……..DELTA read it to you last month. As of today …….the banking systems in Iraq have finished the evolution of coming out of the stone age into the modern age. This alone can be symbolically represented by the time that they spent under the shackles of many UNSC chapters. Their banking systems have pulled themselves out of their primitive existence to the point where the WB has recognized this. The WB has said they now qualify for their currency to be internationally recognizable and the next step will be to put them on FOREX.

At the beginning of 2011 the IRS hired thousands of new agents. You and I are still in limbo about what taxes we will pay once the IQD earns us a capital gain. Our own government is perplexed and stalling with half the year gone and still no tax laws for us to define ourselves. BUT !!! The IRS will now open on Saturdays from 9 to 2 or 5 pm. WHY??? Of the 50 states we know of 36 that will start doing this immediately. Where is the logic in this? It can be found in the fact that you and I are soon to earn a substantial amount of capital gains and with no set tax laws yet……….we will have many questions for the IRS. Hence…….thousands of new IRS employees and for the first time to work on a weekend and pay them overtime. I do not know if this info I am sharing with you is visible right now…….but give it three days.

Edited by Nothing-Ventured
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Below is a post to a thread I made earlier regarding IRS sites opening on Saturday, 16 July 2011.......below is the IRS link, just type in your zip code.....

Hope this helps.... http://www.irs.gov/app/officeLocator/index.jsp

Thank you,

GG

'kmseeker',

Good evening....thank you for the post!

I find this to be very interesting......earlier there was either a posted thread or a comment on a posted thread that indicated the only reason for IRS sites to be open were for "Gulf Oil Spill Victims"; now I have compiled a list of IRS sites in Texas that will be open Saturday, 16 July 2011 taken directly from the IRS website:

Austin

Dallas

El Paso

Farmers Branch

Fort Worth

Harlingen

Houston (two locations)

San Antonio

Wichita Falls

Very interesting......I am not saying this has anything to do with the IQD.......but seems odd!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Below is a post to a thread I made earlier regarding IRS sites opening on Saturday, 16 July 2011.......below is the IRS link, just type in your zip code.....

Hope this helps.... http://www.irs.gov/app/officeLocator/index.jsp

Thank you,

GG

Very COOL Golden Goose! I just love it when the pieces start merging together! And, sorry to have missed your post earlier :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Very COOL Golden Goose! I just love it when the pieces start merging together! And, sorry to have missed your post earlier :rolleyes:

'Nothing-Ventured',

Good evening......

No problem, I hope the information was helpful to you and others! It is very interesting to see the IRS opening on a Saturday, now they could be assisting those who are late on their tax filings, but why on a Saturday?

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

Hey GG....just went to the tax thread, and I really have to quote what another member wrote...."

Now THAT is a very interesting discovery. Not sure its related, but it is interesting..."

I am now wondering what is so significant to the IRS being open on Saturdays has to do with the RV..?

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Hey GG....just went to the tax thread, and I really have to quote what another member wrote...."

Now THAT is a very interesting discovery. Not sure its related, but it is interesting..."

I am now wondering what is so significant to the IRS being open on Saturdays has to do with the RV..?

Read more:

Hey 'Nothing-Ventured',

I agree..... maybe one of our outstanding DV members who have a better understanding of the IRS and it's inner-workings can shed some light on this issue.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

wow..why would they have a special day to be open...in PA, Philly is open on sat the 16th but not pittsburgh.........but the question is why are they open special for that one day???????!!

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the great post "Nothing Ventured"! it seems there are lots of interesting things coming together that could really play out into a good thing for us all. Like all the little missing puzzle pieces have just been found under the couch.

Hoping all these small things equal one big RV for us and for the people of Iraq and that we may prosper and continue to help others. Thanks a bunch, Jenny

Edited by JREDinars

Thanks for the great post "Nothing Ventured"! it seems there are lots of interesting things coming together that could really play out into a good thing for us all. Like all the little missing puzzle pieces have just been found under the couch.

Hoping all these small things equal one big RV for us and for the people of Iraq and that we may prosper and continue to help others. Thanks a bunch, Jenny

You and me both Jenny :D

City Street Address Days/Hours of Service Telepone*

Overland Park

6717 Shawnee Mission Parkway

Overland Park, KS 66202

Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.

Services Provided

(816) 966-2840

Topeka 120 S.E. Sixth Ave.

Topeka, KS 66603

Services Provided

(785) 235-3053

Wichita 271 W. Third St. North

Wichita, KS 67202

**This office will be open from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 16, 2011**

Services Provided

(316) 352-7401

For information on where to file your tax return please see Where to File Addresses.

I found this when I checked for Kansas. Only one city in the state but it is the closest to the center of the state from east to west. It is odd that it is open only the one extra day when the gov is cutting loose so many other employees.

• Upvote 1

IRS said they were going to do that a long time ago, like in April to help enforcement with the 1099 laws everyone has to do, and to hunt down

slaves that became to smart and have escaped the brick factory. you know .... it just could be a coincidence that its mentioned now.

I found this when I checked for Kansas. Only one city in the state but it is the closest to the center of the state from east to west. It is odd that it is open only the one extra day when the gov is cutting loose so many other employees.

'timborders',

Good evening!

This is very, very strange and there is one school of thought that indicates the IRS is opening as a "General Citizen's Assistance" to help with regular type tax business.

What are your thoughts????

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

Three offices in North Carolina will be open July 16th as well. Does any one know the "real" reason why all these offices are open and working overtime?

Well based on the Intel we have had so far, and our luck, they are all opened on the 16th because 186, not 187, countries will all rv on the 15th, simultaneously......the only country not to rv would be Iraq.....

now that would suck!!!

I am in Wichita, KS. so maybe on Monday I make a phone call to this office and see what I can dig up. Maybe stopping by would be even better. I am sure they will be somewhat clueless just like everyone else, but it's worth a shot. I will let you know what I find out.

I am in Wichita, KS. so maybe on Monday I make a phone call to this office and see what I can dig up. Maybe stopping by would be even better. I am sure they will be somewhat clueless just like everyone else, but it's worth a shot. I will let you know what I find out.

'Jaygo',

Good evening!

Good luck.....please let us know your findings!!!!!!

GG