Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Take this with a big grain of salt***

easyrider

5:47 PM [stream walker] [feda] A few moments ago a post came in about 5/3 in cincinnati cashing in today. Since I live in Ohio and my banker is now on speed dial I called to see if he was in at 5:00pm and when he came on the line I told him what I heard and wanted to know if I could come in (I live in columbus and my bank is chase) he said..hold on while I check..(by the way I spoke to him Tues...not on screen at all...wed...no rate yet but a lot of calls on it ) today he said "They are cashing in in some places but not here yet. Of coarse I went into the do you want me to go to another bank ....He is supposed to call me when I can come in ..My friend in Cincy was not home so I could not send her in..Sorry but I am so ex cite d that He said they were cashing in some places I mean I know him...If it were not true he would have said like before No change.

<<< I hope that this is true, OUR TIME IS NEAR

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

5:47 PM [stream walker] [feda] A few moments ago a post came in about 5/3 in cincinnati cashing in today. Since I live in Ohio and my banker is now on speed dial I called to see if he was in at 5:00pm and when he came on the line I told him what I heard and wanted to know if I could come in (I live in columbus and my bank is chase) he said..hold on while I check..(by the way I spoke to him Tues...not on screen at all...wed...no rate yet but a lot of calls on it ) today he said "They are cashing in in some places but not here yet. Of coarse I went into the do you want me to go to another bank ....He is supposed to call me when I can come in ..My friend in Cincy was not home so I could not send her in..Sorry but I am so ex cite d that He said they were cashing in some places I mean I know him...If it were not true he would have said like before No change.

<<< I hope that this is true, OUR TIME IS NEAR

I took it with a whole container of salt ;)

• Upvote 2

Ok well my brother in law is a telephone banker with Chase in Columbus Ohio... He is at work right now and his shift ends at 11:00 pm ( he works at their customer service call center thats why he works until 11:00) I just texted him and I know that he will not get it right away call center employees are not allowed to have their phones on the floor or they will be fired on the spot for security purposes (camera phones, acct numbers you get it) anyways I told him of this rumor and asked him to check it out and as soooooon as I hear from him I will post an update. He has never had any info on the dinar before now so I know he will not lie to me he is not invested and could care less but he will let me know if there is any merit to this.

I hate Bank rumors

Fingers Crossed

Go RV!!

I want to believe her, but in the 2nd sentence she clearly states "my banker is now on speed...." I stopped reading at that...

yea we can have personal bankers running around high on speed imagine all the zeroes they will take away from our accounts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You would think having just turned 70, and living in Iraq, that Shabbibi would at least consider pulling the trigger on the rv, retiring the same day, and cashing out in Palm Springs.....can someone please email him that scenario....sheesh this is getting old!!!

• Upvote 1

You would think having just turned 70, and living in Iraq, that Shabbibi would at least consider pulling the trigger on the rv, retiring the same day, and cashing out in Palm Springs.....can someone please email him that scenario....sheesh this is getting old!!!

HAHAHHA Yes Someone please forward him the MEMO!!!!

:twothumbs: and + 3.86 for ya