Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I can hear it now, Here is the excuse

All the Guru's are going to come out and say that the hold up has been because of this new tax deal that Obama is trying to propose today in order to not reach the debt Ceiling. ALL THE GURU'S ARE GOING TO SAY. "Obama is trying to tax the Dinar at a higher rate to help pay the Debt thats why it has not happened yet, and that is the hold up

HOWEVER, Dont believe this because;

Okie and others have claimed that the RV has happened we just have not seen it yet

Okie and others have claimed that there are people cashing in, in a tiered hirerarchy.

Okie and others have claimed that the rate is "Live on back screens"

Okie and otheres have claimed that this has been done for months.

Don't let them trick you into believing all of this

It will happen soon, I HOPE!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All the Guru's are going to come out and say that the hold up has been because of this new tax deal that Obama is trying to propose today in order to not reach the debt Ceiling. ALL THE GURU'S ARE GOING TO SAY. "Obama is trying to tax the Dinar at a higher rate to help pay the Debt thats why it has not happened yet, and that is the hold up

HOWEVER, Dont believe this because;

Okie and others have claimed that the RV has happened we just have not seen it yet

Okie and others have claimed that there are people cashing in, in a tiered hirerarchy.

Okie and others have claimed that the rate is "Live on back screens"

Okie and otheres have claimed that this has been done for months.

Don't let them trick you into believing all of this

It will happen soon, I HOPE!

Respect your opinion but that's not it.Hang in there.As soon as chapter 7 is lifted and Iraq builds a military capable of defending against invasion then we may have an RV.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BTW.... Let's not forget that Obama cannot just CREATE new tax laws. Everything has to go through congress and they will never sign the bill, so this entire tax thing is a complete fabrication because congress will not pass it.

They have tried once or twice before and it didn't even make it through the house, never mind the senate.

here is more common sense. Why would any of those people sign a bill that creates more taxes on themselves, because you know that they are all IQD holders, so it will never happen.

THE TRUTH IS THAT UNTIL CHAPTER 7 IS LIFTED THERE WILL BE NO RV.

WE ARE CLOSE BUT NOT TILL THEN.

CHAPTER 7 DOESNT ALLOW AN ACTIVE MILITARY TO BE OPERATING. THEY NEED TO PROTECT THE RV. SO NO CHAPTER 7

LIFTING NO RV

Big city bob. I agree wit you about chapter 7. HOWEVER, I don't know where this "they must have an active military to protect the RV" comes from. I saw it on another thread and and think its a load and does not pass the smell test here is my example. Remember when everyone was saying that Iraq has to have a recognizable currency to do this or do that. Remember when it was Gov't must be formed before an RV can occur. I think it is "excuses" for down the road for the guru's to fall back on. Let's face it. Nobody has ever been through an RV like this. Not mad at you bob it just puzzles me that all of a sudden this military deal pops up

• Upvote 1

BTW.... Let's not forget that Obama cannot just CREATE new tax laws. Everything has to go through congress and they will never sign the bill, so this entire tax thing is a complete fabrication because congress will not pass it.

They have tried once or twice before and it didn't even make it through the house, never mind the senate.

here is more common sense. Why would any of those people sign a bill that creates more taxes on themselves, because you know that they are all IQD holders, so it will never happen.

Thank you, so tired of seeing all these Moronic posts about 15% flat tax, Obaama is

A Democrat, since when do they give a damn about saving the wealthy money. They

Need all they can to fund all these friggin handout programs to the lazyass welfare recipients.

If anything he is probably trying to add a 15% tax on top of the 35% we will already be paying!

45% right off the top for me as a resident of Ca

who is Obama? huh.gif

No one seems to know who he is.

They exempt themselves from everything else they impose on us. Why not this?

THE TRUTH IS THAT UNTIL CHAPTER 7 IS LIFTED THERE WILL BE NO RV.

WE ARE CLOSE BUT NOT TILL THEN.

CHAPTER 7 DOESNT ALLOW AN ACTIVE MILITARY TO BE OPERATING. THEY NEED TO PROTECT THE RV. SO NO CHAPTER 7

LIFTING NO RV

NO MILITARY ??? HOW MANY U S MILITARY TROUPS ARE IN COUNTRY RIGHT NOW? I WOULD THINK THEY ARE PRETTY WELL PROTECTED TILL THAY DO GET OUT OF CHAPTER 7, AND GET THEIR OWN CRAP TOGETHER. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER MANS OPENION. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. ONLY IRAQ HAS THE FINAL ANSWER. I'M NOT HANGING ON ANOTHER GUESS. NO NEED FOR ANOTHER LET DOWN WHEN AND WHY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Here is what doesn't make sense to me- if the fear is that Iran will invade Iraq if Iraq now had a fat juicy currency- what would happen to that currency if Iraq were invaded? The Kuwaiti currency collapsed when Iraq invaded them, the Iraq currency collapsed when we invaded Iraq. Invading a country appears to force the country's currency to collapse.

Wouldn't that be sufficient deterrence to keep Iran from invading?

If Iran is after Iraq's oil that is another thing- and I imagine a coalition of concerned countries would deal with that threat to the World's oil supply the same way they dealt with Iraq's invasion of Kuwait.

Iraq should have a functioning defense force- but maybe the real hang up is there is no Defense Minister yet.

Edited by magawatt
  • Upvote 1

Respect your opinion but that's not it.Hang in there.As soon as chapter 7 is lifted and Iraq builds a military capable of defending against invasion then we may have an RV.

:blink:

:lol:

Around here you have to ask. You are being sarcastic, right?

Edited by Froto

That would mean another... 10-15 years then for building an efficient Military Infrastructure and Ranks and Logistics...

Okie has met this argument before. Someone else suggested this same thing, said it was illegal for O to do this without getting it passed through Congress, and Okie, very snidely, replied, "Haven't you ever heard of a Presidential Order? Look it up. . . ." And he also said, "It's also illegal to sell guns to Mexican drug lords without congressional approval, but read the news about that!!" (All of this is heavily paraphrased, but I'm sure you get the idea).

But . . . if Congress did pass a bill for new taxes, they would just exempt themselves from it. So go figure.