Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GET A LIFE TAKE A BREAK

Heavyduty053

AS I READ THESE THREADS ABOUT HOW OUR DINAR FAMILY IS GLUED TO THE PC WAITING AND WATCHING EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT, IT MAKES ME WONDER HOW MANY HAS PUSHED THEIR KIDS AND WIVES AWAY BECAUSE OF THIS OBSESSION. I KNOW THERE ARE QUITE A FEW FROM THE LOOKS OF IT. BE VERY MINDFUL AND THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND, ONLY YOU CAN ANSWER THIS. HAVE YOU DELAYED TIME WITH THE KIDS, HAVE YOU PUSHED YOUR WIFE AWAY WITH (I WILL LATER) RESPONSES. THERE ARE SOME TIMES IN ONES LIFE THAT WILL NEVER RETURN IF EXCUSES CONSUME YOU. I HAVE OFTEN WONDERED HOW MANY MARRIAGE WILL SUFFER, HOW MANY WILL END WHEN THE MONEY IS HERE AND HOW MANY KIDS WISHED THEY HAD THEIR PARENTS BACK INSTEAD OF EXCUSES. IF FEELINGS GET HURT SOMETIMES THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF MONEY CAN REPAIR IT. TAKE A BREAK, LOWER YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE, QUIT HOLLOWING AT THE GURUS AND BY ALL MEANS SHOW YOUR FAMILY YOU LOVE THEM. GET BACK TO THE BASICS OF LIFE..........LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH DON'T LET LIFE PASS YOU BY............HEAVYDUTY053

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

I go straight to Rumors for a good time, it's like watching Gilligans Island - for some reason I read the RUMORS knowing with each post it gets closer and closer with Maliki screwing it up or Alloweee. So enjoy your time at the RUMORS :eyebrows::lol::eyebrows::lol::eyebrows::tiphat:

Edited by dinardarius
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well, I have heard it somewhere before something about all things in moderation. There are a lot of things that your new finding can apply to in life. Good luck Dude.

I believe the saying is ...

All things in moderation, including moderation.

It means that occasionally one should let go and indulge. But it does not advise obsession. And I think what Heavy is saying here is that the obsession with the dinar and the RV has the potential to ruin what you have and hold dear. I know he is right. I have watched it tear one family apart, literally. Now one side is suing the other side for half the dinar even though she never wanted him to buy it and complained continually about that. Their kids will never know a happy family life now. They, themselves have trashed whatever good relationship they had. And it may have been there, the seed of discontent, but it was the obsession with the RV that broke it open.

So, thanks for the post Heavy, and thanks PT Guy for the reminder that indulgence on occasion is fine, but moderation, balance, is what will make life good.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

AS I READ THESE THREADS ABOUT HOW OUR DINAR FAMILY IS GLUED TO THE PC WAITING AND WATCHING EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT, IT MAKES ME WONDER HOW MANY HAS PUSHED THEIR KIDS AND WIVES AWAY BECAUSE OF THIS OBSESSION. I KNOW THERE ARE QUITE A FEW FROM THE LOOKS OF IT. BE VERY MINDFUL AND THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND, ONLY YOU CAN ANSWER THIS. HAVE YOU DELAYED TIME WITH THE KIDS, HAVE YOU PUSHED YOUR WIFE AWAY WITH (I WILL LATER) RESPONSES. THERE ARE SOME TIMES IN ONES LIFE THAT WILL NEVER RETURN IF EXCUSES CONSUME YOU. I HAVE OFTEN WONDERED HOW MANY MARRIAGE WILL SUFFER, HOW MANY WILL END WHEN THE MONEY IS HERE AND HOW MANY KIDS WISHED THEY HAD THEIR PARENTS BACK INSTEAD OF EXCUSES. IF FEELINGS GET HURT SOMETIMES THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF MONEY CAN REPAIR IT. TAKE A BREAK, LOWER YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE, QUIT HOLLOWING AT THE GURUS AND BY ALL MEANS SHOW YOUR FAMILY YOU LOVE THEM. GET BACK TO THE BASICS OF LIFE..........LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH DON'T LET LIFE PASS YOU BY............HEAVYDUTY053

Great post Heavy.

Made me feel a strong desire to hug my wief and son.

Has anyone seen them lately?

• Upvote 1

I believe the saying is ...

All things in moderation, including moderation.

It means that occasionally one should let go and indulge. But it does not advise obsession. And I think what Heavy is saying here is that the obsession with the dinar and the RV has the potential to ruin what you have and hold dear. I know he is right. I have watched it tear one family apart, literally. Now one side is suing the other side for half the dinar even though she never wanted him to buy it and complained continually about that. Their kids will never know a happy family life now. They, themselves have trashed whatever good relationship they had. And it may have been there, the seed of discontent, but it was the obsession with the RV that broke it open.

So, thanks for the post Heavy, and thanks PT Guy for the reminder that indulgence on occasion is fine, but moderation, balance, is what will make life good.

:)

smee2

Thanks Smee2 people can make fun of it if they want to but it was from the heart always kid that get hurt the worst and the selfish adults doesn't see that until its tooooooo late.