Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Casey Anthony NOT guilty.

Cyanide

I live in Florida and watched this go on for the past 3 years and watched the entire trial. There was no chloroform found in the remains/bones. The jurors did a magnificent job but a very hard job. They followed the letter of the law and didnt allow emotions to make their decisions. Having said that, I am extremely sad that no one is going to be blamed for little Caleys death, but I have to give a big thumbs up for how the jury system worked in this case. No proof, no weapon, not guilty. I hope one day we find out the full truth instead of speculating because speculating causes us to place blame and guilt before we know the full truth.....If there is justice for Caley out there it will happen.

Sad how our justice system allows a small child to die through neglect and no none gets the blame.

Not the mother or Grandparents.

Just another way how our standards and rule of law are dropping in the USA.

Our laws and constitution is based on a set of standards.

Once we exceed these standards for what ever reason we create another set of standards.

Before long we have no standards at all!!

Great story of heroism....I'm only sorry it was tainted by appearing in a thread about a murdering mother. I swear to God, if I knew a child was trapped in a burning car or some other potentially deadly situation, I would risk my life without thought to try to save that child. I have a beautiful daughter and a wonderful son. There is nothing I would not do to protect them. I would die to save them. This ***** didn't give two rats asses about her daughter. Her daughter died from her actions. She should have to pay the price of each year that beautiful Cayley was deprived of. There is no justice here. There is no justice in the ME. It just goes to show that although we put on a great show....we are all the same. (Politically) Not you....not me. But THEM.

Sorry...put Casey instead of Cayley. RIP Angel.

Please don't give me a + for this. I'm just sharing the news that you would have found out anyway. Someone give me a neg to equal this post. Thanks.

Thank you for your kind words.... She is guilty no matter what the jury says, but our laws have prevented justice in this case IMO...

Presecution did not proof their case. Sad situation.

Corrected: Prosecution did not prove their case. Sad Situation.

Sometimes people do thing without leaving evidence. It's a sad truth. Two hundred years ago, they would try to investigate a murder and of course they would usually give up or blame the wrong person. Today, we MUST continue until someone is blamed (Often the wrong person due to the DA needing to stick someone). Let's hope in the future, we figure this out.

This verdict showed the system WORKED. The jurors didnt use emotions they used evidence and there was none.....Her parents left so they could avoid a crush of people....

The verdict did not show the system worked. Maybe for the murder charge because of the lack of evidence and the fact that everyone was lying, but what about child neglect? When you are a parent and your 2 year old is missing, you do not go to the club to party. People are right, there was no justice for Caylee, and though Casey escaped life in prison or the death penalty, her life is over anyway. Too many people believe she is guilty, society will not accept her. She will be an outcast forever and be known as the mom who killed her daughter and got away with it. Whether the jury did not find her guilty, that verdict will not change the minds of people who have common sense. The little girl did not end up in the ditch on her own and you do not lie to cover up something unless you are guilty of it or know who is.

• Upvote 2

Sad how our justice system allows a small child to die through neglect and no none gets the blame.

Not the mother or Grandparents.

Just another way how our standards and rule of law are dropping in the USA.

Our laws and constitution is based on a set of standards.

Once we exceed these standards for what ever reason we create another set of standards.

Before long we have no standards at all!!

I hear you MIDX1 but keep in mind that men and women have died for us to be able to have our rights in this country....The right to a fair trial from our peers is one....We MUST respect the justice system we have...It does work well even if we dont like the outcome.....The jurors heard every single piece of evidence and they got to see it all and touch it as well and they have concluded not guilty..... We did not have that opportunity. I have to respect the outcome of the trial and these jurors no matter what my heart tells me....As for blame, in the end someone always pays.....little Caley will have justice one day....

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 2

The verdict did not show the system worked. Maybe for the murder charge because of the lack of evidence and the fact that everyone was lying, but what about child neglect? When you are a parent and your 2 year old is missing, you do not go to the club to party. People are right, there was no justice for Caylee, and though Casey escaped life in prison or the death penalty, her life is over anyway. Too many people believe she is guilty, society will not accept her. She will be an outcast forever and be known as the mom who killed her daughter and got away with it. Whether the jury did not find her guilty, that verdict will not change the minds of people who have common sense. The little girl did not end up in the ditch on her own and you do not lie to cover up something unless you are guilty of it or know who is.

Agree 100%. No other reason for her to give false information.

Casey anthony was charged with murder not child neglect and was found not guilty of murder. the justice system works, the prosecution failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. You cannot just keep charging someone until you get a conviction, anyway these prosecutors are only interested in getting into politics and get their conviction rates high, they don't care who is guilty and who is not. I have yet heard a lawyer running for office not say "my conviction rate is ........ and I'm tough on crime"

Sometimes people do thing without leaving evidence. It's a sad truth. Two hundred years ago, they would try to investigate a murder and of course they would usually give up or blame the wrong person. Today, we MUST continue until someone is blamed (Often the wrong person due to the DA needing to stick someone). Let's hope in the future, we figure this out.

I agree with you on not leaving evidence, but I also believe Casey was not smart enough to do that on her own. Her dad is an ex cop and has seen all of this before, but on the flip side, why dispose of a body a mile from your house? I think what is really sad with this is if you take a deeper look, evidence showed duct tape on her mouth. There is only one reason that would be there and it would be to keep anyone from hearing her. That means if this little girl was alive, she could have been in this ditch with duct tape over her mouth crying with no one to hear her; starving. This little 2 year old would have died of a slow painful death. - how inhuman would someone have to be??

Casey anthony was charged with murder not child neglect and was found not guilty of murder. the justice system works, the prosecution failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. You cannot just keep charging someone until you get a conviction, anyway these prosecutors are only interested in getting into politics and get their conviction rates high, they don't care who is guilty and who is not. I have yet heard a lawyer running for office not say "my conviction rate is ........ and I'm tough on crime"

She was also charged with child neglect and found not guilty. Casey had 7 charges filed against her (murder, manslaughter and child neglect she was found not guilty)

Well, I am not going to add any similar comments about her being found not guilty--but what i will say is:

If you HEAR something, if you SEE something, if you SUSPECT something is going wrong, if you think someone is abusing a child, for crying out loud SPEAK UP! Get involved! Forget about being labeled as 'politically incorrect' or an 'outsider' if you mention it to someone!

Do not hold back from speaking to someone in Law Enforcement, forget about 'not wanting to hurt someone’s feelings', forget about all that, man and ACT!! Get going, get Proactive and do something about it--you are saving a child or children from CHILD ABUSE, TORTURE and possible DEATH! You can even make an anonymous phone call from a pay phone if you are so worried about someone finding out that you called.

Child abuse is an epidemic in this country (not to mention globally) and has been for many years! A very well known Psychiatrist here in California said that the number one killer of children are their very own Mothers!

A Psychiatrist friend of mine said the data shows that when economic times are tough at home, children are the first to bear the misdirected anger, rage and assault, whether its psychological, or physical, from either parent and even more so in single parent homes. And remember, its not always the parents that could be the abuser, it could be any other adult, relative, guardian, day-care provider, priest, minister, etc. Children are targeted because they are so defenseless! People—speak up!

How many times have you heard or read, just in the last 5-10 years alone, that yet another child has gone missing or been found killed? This is only what the media ‘filters’ to us, but believe me, there is so much more heinous stuff that goes on against children. I read an article somewhere, somebody was interviewing a Law Enforcement official, and he said, basically, that if people really knew what goes on against children…

As much as I hate to admit it here, on DinarVets—I will do so if it helps but one little life escape the horrors of child abuse; I was hideously abused sexually and physically when I was a child and there was not a soul that cared to help, ever. There were two people that knew it was happening and did absolutely nothing about it.

Thanks

• Upvote 2