Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Worth a listen to, at least twice!

dinarcimi

stay away from B H group I've heard they have sold people counterfeit dinar with bills without the horse watermark on the currency, Be ccautious when buying if you choose to.

:angry:

YOU HAVE HEARD WRONG! IT IS A VERY GOOD PLACE TO BUY DINARS! THEY COME STRAGIHT FORM DINAR TRADE..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

stay away from B H group I've heard they have sold people counterfeit dinar with bills without the horse watermark on the currency, Be ccautious when buying if you choose to.

Easy sometimes you really show your ignorance. I have never had a problem with The B H Group site fast great service, and all Dinar are uncirculated with certificate of authenticity.

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Uhm, this was not about the group mentioned or scammer stories or rumours about them, just some good ole information. A little less drama and name calling please. Remember... EDUCATE WHILE YOU WAIT! B)

Edited by dinarcimi
  • Upvote 1

no what i have heard is a customer had bought dinar from the another site and he had found them to be counterfeit without the water mark. Just a heads up make sure they are legit. they even came out with articles stating lots of counterfeit of new iraqi dinar has been circulating all around the U.S and pther parts. Basically what I am saying is be cautious now when you buy dinar and ake sure they are liscensed.

• Upvote 3

I hope they find your identity and prosecute your *** for slander.

Edited by paperboy
profanity not allowed
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Easy didn't slander anyone, before you you say that you should learn the legal term an conditions of slander

Edited by paperboy
profanity not allowed
  • Upvote 5

Easy didn't slander anyone, before you you say that you should learn the legal term an conditions of slander

Libel vs Slander

Two of the most commonly misused and misunderstood legal terms are libel and slander. Both terms involve defamation of a person's character, but they are different forms of defamation of character. Legally, there is an important distinction between the two terms, because libel damages are usually assumed, but in the case of slander, the plaintiff must usually prove special damages.

Libel is written slander is usual spoken...

Easy thanks for the info

Edited by Elixir
  • Upvote 1

Hahaha i know what slander is and i didnt specifically say who did so how can kit be slander its what i heard. All im saying is be cautious. Sheesh. Go ahead and prosecute me.

Edited by paperboy
edited profanity out
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy I have personally bought every one of my Dinar from them. I can tell you that they are the most honest group of individuals I know. Every single one of my Dinar are authentic. I do not normally post but that comment you made was not justified. I know it does not matter to you but good people should not have their business or reputation tarnished from hear say! I liked a lot of what you stood for but that comment from you just made you (in my opinion) no more creditable than Okie himself. Sorry but you were wrong to say it without absolute proof of what you were saying. The only thing I give you is that this is the rumor section. Good Day!

• Upvote 1

Don't sweat it EASY. The vultures are just anxious. They have now resorted to bashing one of the more reputable/liked posters on this forum. I guess its open season.

I thought your post was well written.... It states "I HEARD" so as a gesture of good will, you chose to warn " BE CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING IF YOU CHOOSE TO".

No worries my friend, it will all be over soon.