Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Time for good news???

Primma

Hey Guys,

What time do you think we will hear something tomorrow?????

Love not to go to work.

Whevever you are I think you add 7 hours. It's 11:00 pmt my time now. It's 6:00am in Baghdag, Iraq

So when it's 2:00am your time it will be 9:00am there.

Good Luck everybody. I know we're all sooooooooooooooo ready for this blessing. Be well and do good :woot:

• Upvote 1

im still going to work, but im going to throw my store keys on the floor, pee on them, point at everyone doing the classic "Screw you, Screw you, your cool, IM OUT!"

Please see post by AirForce17. Just sayin (as you youngsters put it) :D

Edited by 1978parker

I am looking for the RV but if I was still working, I would still do the honorable thing and say to my supervisor, Today is my 2 week notice. That is if it happens tomorrow... :twothumbs: :twothumbs: :tiphat: :tiphat:

that s honorable but if he was going to fire you he probably wouldn't give you a two week notice :blink:

I doubt anyone is turning in their two week notice tomorrow.....the pd/get team idiots, errrr, gurus have got everyone pumped and will spin this that Iraq didn't do it because of the July 4th weekend......then, they'll tell you that it HAS to happen by Aug 2nd because that's when the budget is due.....

Whevever you are I think you add 7 hours. It's 11:00 pmt my time now. It's 6:00am in Baghdag, Iraq

So when it's 2:00am your time it will be 9:00am there.

Good Luck everybody. I know we're all sooooooooooooooo ready for this blessing. Be well and do good :woot:

Maybe where you are you add 7 hours but here in east Australia Bagdad is 7 hours behind me.... 10pm june 30th here

now but 3pm june 30th in Bagdad....

either way still no RV today..

AussieBob..

I doubt anyone is turning in their two week notice tomorrow.....the pd/get team idiots, errrr, gurus have got everyone pumped and will spin this that Iraq didn't do it because of the July 4th weekend......then, they'll tell you that it HAS to happen by Aug 2nd because that's when the budget is due.....

Why try to squash everyones EXCITEMENT Newbie!

I've been in this since JUNE of 04 and it is more exciting now than ever.

Let them have it even if it does take longer it's not hurting anyone especially in these economic trying times.

Anything that brings on a SMILE can't be 2 bad right.