Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rumorbroozer

Stay grounded people. As I have given you all hope people will try to take this from you don't let this happen smoke and mirrors has been something we have been told to look out for from the beginning I have been invested in this thing since the beginning I have heard it all. Don't be deterred from our goal it is not here but I can tell you its coming I am tired of all the people who don't believe killing peoples dreams this will come to life June 30th.

You have the nerve to tell us "stay grounded"...... It's you who kills people's dreams (hopefully they won't stay dreams but will evolve into tangible substance soon) when you post exactly BS of this magnitude. Not difficult to understand.

• Upvote 3

You have the nerve to tell us "stay grounded"...... It's you who kills people's dreams (hopefully they won't stay dreams but will evolve into tangible substance soon) when you post exactly BS of this magnitude. Not difficult to understand.

Open your eyes buddie this was so unbelievable its crazy but this is exactly what we hear everyday on these sites I'm tired of it and if this is what it takes to get it to stop so be it. Rumorbroozer!!!!!!!

• Downvote 2

Open your eyes buddie this was so unbelievable its crazy but this is exactly what we hear everyday on these sites I'm tired of it and if this is what it takes to get it to stop so be it. Rumorbroozer!!!!!!!

I'd say Court Martial for this type of posts.......And...wth all the UN-DUE respect. ....XXXK you man.

BAN BAN BAN BAN and the IP HE IS AT..................................................this f idiot

If you ban me you have to ban every guru on this site who posts be day in and day out. Remember when the troops were cashing in at 5.35 in the green zone cor when the banks were hiring extra workers and security for the rv. Ban ban ban !!!!!!! Get a grip.

• Downvote 1

TThis was a test to how easily you are all convinced of what ever some idiot wants to get on here and say. Stop the madness!!!!!!!

"RUMORBROOZER"

Closing post .... I don't like when people "test" ... and it is funny what you just called yourself. :lol:

• Upvote 1