Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HSBC knows something

randalln

its good to see the CBI makes its claims about restructuring their currency in the short and long term.....there will still need to be an approval to Parliment????? If you know any thing about what's going on that was pure D smoke......the CBI is just like our Federal Reserve......when they make monetary policy about intest rates, QE1&2, printing money, do they get an approval from Congress?????Do they get an approval from the President????? Man if someone knows a Rothschild, please ask them what the rate is going to be and what's the date....food for thought

Dont know the rate except that its over $1 But the date is 3days and counting

from theThe RockStar randalln

Thats a bold statement. However, you have always seemed level headed and I read your posts carefully. Lets hope you don't end up like an Okie though = P. JK .

Thats a bold statement. However, you have always seemed level headed and I read your posts carefully. Lets hope you don't end up like an Okie though = P. JK .

I have never Quoted a date or rate but i do have a great banker who says its so.

• Upvote 1

Oh great your banker is a woman?!

Ya and singel about 29 years old eyebrows.gifa real go-getter .She is one of those ladies who had to face alot of S#!t because of the way she looks from all the guys in the

bank.After this I think she will probably get a VP offer .if she don't I will pay Her just to watch my money.Start her own firm.

I would hate to gamble with her i think she wins a lot.

after this i think i will buy her a new car just incase she is watching!

:shakehead:JUST JOKES :shakehead:

You know i gave a list of banks that all have in the past two months brought up the value of there counterpart bank in iraq too $100 bill. in deposits. It is how i got in on a investment with JPMorgan-chace .

Hello and thank you for what you do. May you please post the link of the banks again, if you have not already done so? Thanks again.

T.

Im not worried about their government.... we all knew the risks over there UPFRONT!!!

I'm more worried about what our government is going to spring at the last moment to take it away from us.

Th last 3 (yes 3) years... this president has LIED or for some reason consistantly made the wrong choices for us....

I love my country and I hope that some of us here will use their gains to help set the country back on track.

Go USA GO RV

I am the kingfish and I approved this message.

Thanks for using CAP LOCK on the word, LIED!! Should have used it on CONSISTENTLY too.....