Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Chat 6/24/11 * Refresher on Lifting 000's

smitty4rv

[bondLady] ok here goes

[bondLady] im gonna take u all back to jan 2011

[bondLady] when the imf 1st started tellin iraq to raise there reserves and raise there exchange rates

[bondLady] the imf is very importantant to iraq

[bondLady] to the world

[bondLady] but because iraq is tryin to rebuild every thing not only its country but its economy and its currency

[bondLady] imf gave loans to iraq

[bondLady] and when u take a loan from the imf

[bondLady] its like in a sense u just took a loan from the godfather

[bondLady] the imf expects any 1 who takes money from th to follow there advice

[bondLady] they cant make a country rv

[bondLady] but they can advise them because they took imf money

[bondLady] and if the country refuses to do what the godfather the imf says they want them to do or advises them to do

[bondLady] they send the UN in which is basically the godfathers muscle

[bondLady] no country wants to be on sanctions

[bondLady] or be kept on sanctions

[bondLady] so in jan 2011 the imf advised iraq to raise there exchange rates an to raise there reserves

[bondLady] Board of Executive Directors at the IMF advised to raise the prices of exchange and the increase in foreign reserve Board of Executive Directors at the IMF advised to raise the prices of exchange and the increase in foreign reserve Sunday, January 9, 2011 Council discussed the Executive Directors of the Fund International Monetary ways to reduce the volatility of capital flows across borders, and enhance their role in supporting economic growth and stability and the protection of the financial system, but differing views and attitudes of the case without reaching an agreement that allows change the terms of agreement «Bretton Woods», who founded the IMF and World Bank international law, including allowing the establishment of an international legal framework to address the issues associated with the movement of so-called «hot money capital. Did not disclose the Board of Directors unveiled the nature of the differences, but only the reference in the statement that some managers indicated a willingness to discuss the amendment of the Agreement Constitution,

[bondLady] while I felt the majority was that it was premature to begin discussions on the issue, before subjecting capital flows for further analysis, and study the practical experiences» Member States. According to the statement that «the managers (from what appears to be few enthusiastic to the question of establishing a legal framework), they noted that volatile capital flows have played a major role in the global financial crisis, both increase the vulnerabilities and shocks to be transmitted across the border, arguing that these flows are lacking governed by the international road map

[bondLady] like the international rules governing trade in goods and services, as well as the international monetary arrangements. The Directors agreed on the need to strengthen the IMF's role in matters relating to capital flows, on the basis of the responsibility entrusted to him b «iPod» on the stability of the financial system. The decision to implement the plan of the Board of Governors, the highest authority in the Fund, adopted at its annual meeting in October (October) the past, and sentenced to «deepen» Role of IDA in the affairs of exchange rates and capital flows, which they considered of «vital to the functioning of the economy and the stability of the system Cash global ». Spokeswoman Monetary Fund Caroline Atkinson in a press conference, that the Fund is working on an extensive analysis of capital flows and their engines and the experiences of Member States,

[bondLady] noting that a preliminary study presented by the Foundation to the meeting of Board of Directors, which included a package of measures which States, especially emerging economies, which have made it a revival of their economies and high yielding investment, compared with developed countries more attractive for foreign investments, applied to reduce the dangers of these flows. Among the key actions in the package reduce the risks available to emerging economies, the target levels of huge flows of capital seeking high returns, highlighted Atkinson increase reserves states of hard currencies, and allow their currencies to the national high exchange rates, in addition to procedures secondary aims to strengthen the capacity of financial sectors Banking and resistant to shocks, such as a precautionary measure, which resorted to Brazil last week, it ordered the banks to raise levels of reserves. And according to recent estimates by the institutions concerned with the affairs of the emerging economies,

[bondLady] the private investment that flowed to emerging markets Chairperson last year, exceeded most forecasts as Nahzat 820 billion dollars, registering an increase Tnov 40 percent, compared to 2009. And are expected to maintain these capital flows, which are direct investments in stocks of productive projects about 40 percent of the total volume, to maintain the level if not a slight increase this year. The share of five emerging economies of the Arab president, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Morocco and Lebanon in 2010 about $ 60 billion, double the level recorded in 2009. Attracted oil and gas projects in Saudi Arabia and the UAE the bulk of direct investment, while financial markets regained some of the Arab, especially Egypt, the attractiveness of investments in shares.

[bondLady] However, the Fund has published several reports which confirmed that the fight against the repercussions of the global economic recession through the programs of investment and government spending and support the capacity of financial and banking sectors to resist shocks, sapped the energy savings for many emerging economies. A report, foreign currency reserves of the fund, which he published last week, the emerging economies strengthen reserves resumed strongly in the second half of 2010, but at a slower pace than the previous year. In the first nine months of 2010, the balance of emerging economies rose by 7.8 percent to 5.9 trillion dollars

[bondLady] while the reserve that used by States in the form of the Chairman of the financing of imports, rose 10 percent in the same period of 2009, to 5.17 trillion dollars. But the accumulation of reserves of hard currency is in itself a strong indication that the emerging economies, especially China, which is unique to about 45 percent of the balance of these economies (2.65 trillion U.S. dollars), is not enthusiastic about the item relating to raising the exchange rates of their national currencies of the package of measures which it deems Fund «appropriate» to combat the threat of capital flows.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=ar|en&u=http://www.iraq4allnews.dk/ShowNews.php%3Fid%3D4315&prev=/translate_s%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3Dhttp://www.iraq4allnews.dk/%26sl%3Den%26tl%3Dar&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

[bondLady] ok now im gonna bring in my chat from when i did this post from march 16th \

[bondLady] now

[bondLady] this article from the imf

[bondLady] isnt nameing iraqs name here but its the very only country it can be

[bondLady] because it speaks of

[bondLady] a emerging new economy

[bondLady] infrastructure

[bondLady] a new rate

[bondLady] and increase ur reserves to suport the new rate

[bondLady] iraq is the only 1 that fits all this it is iraq

[bondLady] and right after this came out

[bondLady] 24 hrs later

[bondLady] iraq comes out and says

[bondLady] hey we raised our reserves

[bondLady] thus letting u an i know

[bondLady] this article is about them

[bondLady] as i already knew iraq was the only country rebuilding a country and a new emergeing economy at this time

[bondLady]

[bondLady] so they raised there reserves but not there exchange rate'

[bondLady] so with in 48 hours after the cbi says this

[bondLady] the imf sent there muscle in the UN

[bondLady] and the un and the imf have been there ever since

[bondLady] so then

[bondLady] a week or so ago

[bondLady] i showed yall a article that said the imf the cbi iraq an some other financial group all comes to an agreement

[bondLady] now the imf is all about world economys and exchange rates

[bondLady] so then a few days ago

[bondLady] right after the imf an cbi comes to an agreement

[bondLady] the us treasury comes out

[bondLady] an passes new laws about brokers and cash ins of currencys

[bondLady] remember ali and his no ledger to ledger

[bondLady] the irs wants there do off of this

[bondLady] when we cash in

[bondLady] so they made an passed laws to be able to keep track and get there tax dollars from us

[bondLady] so then the same time

[bondLady] within 24 to 48 hrs after this is released

[bondLady] a iraqi bank comes out

[bondLady] askin for protection from the cbi an the goi/parliment

[bondLady] protect our funds against

[bondLady] laundering and corruption

[bondLady] against huge cashins basically

[bondLady] not to damage there banks imo

[bondLady] so then the next thing 24 hrs later

[bondLady] the cbi comes out

[bondLady] an talks about putting a umberella around its reserves to protect them

[bondLady] so all 3 of these things come in back to back

[bondLady] there fixin to rv an need to be protected from every 1 cashing in all in 1 day imo

[bondLady] or basically like that

[bondLady] if 15% or less is left of the 000 left in circulation

[bondLady] an everyone did it all at once dayum

[bondLady] so let me try to stay on track here

[bondLady] so robertdinaro brot me a article today

[bondLady] and wanted me to break it down for him

[bondLady] and i read it 5 or 10 times and im askin myself am i smart enuff to do this

[bondLady] i could be wrong on some of this stuff

[bondLady] not any thing above i know im right on that stuff

[bondLady] but this article

[bondLady] leaves some things to it that i dont wanna be wrong in so u all are gonna have to just take this as my opinon

[bondLady] because i neever not only wanna be wrong but i never want to hurt any 1 by doin the rv date all the time or givein a rate

[bondLady] or sayin it is a rv when in fact im not sure

[bondLady] so let me bring it in its a very important article imo

[bondLady] ok this was my chat about that imf article

[bondLady] dated march 16th 2011

[bondLady] so one of our members

[bondLady] robert dinaroh

[bondLady] brot us a article

[bondLady] and ill bring this in too

[bondLady] keep in mind imf was from jan 2011

[bondLady] and the next 1 is from march 2011

[bondLady] Governor of Baghdad calls for agents to receive payments for compensatory and ration distribution to citizens The governor of Baghdad, Dr. Salah Abdul-Razzaq Agents ration card to receive compensatory payments for the lack of the ration card items from the General Company for Foodstuff Trading and distributed to citizezs. Dr. Salah Abdul-Razzaq said in a statement issued by the Information Office said on Wednesday that "the amount of money has been transferred to the State Company for Foodstuff Trading, which launched the amounts of compensation for the lack of ration card and delivered to the agents and distributed to citizens." The governor pointed out that "the amounts allocated to the province of Baghdad, which identified a number Nfosha of the Ministry of Finance estimated 108 billion and 223 million dinars will be distributed among the 7.214 million people,

[bondLady] according to ministry statistics will be required to the ministry to increase the amount if rates were to prepare the citizens of Baghdad more than a calculated," referring to "Meet Earlier the Minister of Commerce and chaired a meeting with representatives of the Ministry of Commerce to discuss the mechanism of the distribution of awards to the shortage in the ration card items and conservative and put instructions and controls to facilitate the exchange rate mechanism amounts to the citizens in the coming days through the use of centers ration agents and the ration card for the delivery of funds to the citizens after allocated to them by banks.

[bondLady] He noted Dr. Abdul-Razzaq said that "instructions and controls to maintain will be circulated between the agents and citizens, and banks for the purpose of the work which, while the distribution of money to beneficiaries as well as the identification of each agent the number of families that will be distributed with the amounts in each batch by 200 family maximum and secure the remaining funds for the families that do not decline to receive the amounts.

[bondLady] Noting that "the province and the provincial council to oversee the distribution of money among citizens as well as direct supervision of the receipt of proxies for the amount of money from government banks after sending representatives from local councils with him at the receipt and according to the guidelines established for the agents of the province.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D10049&ei=Hy6BTeOdHMXi0gG10dCHCQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CB4Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.ikhnews.com/news.php%253Faction%253Dview%2526id%253D10049%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1R2ACAW_enUS365%26prmd%3Divns

[bondLady] now this was my chat that had to do with this article

[bondLady] as this article was the beginning of the media campaign to inform the iraqi people

[bondLady] of there new currency

[bondLady] how to spend there public money

[bondLady] and schooling them in the exchange rate

[bondLady] theres no need to school them in the 1170 exchange rate

[bondLady] theve been dealng with that crappy rate for goin on 3 years

[bondLady] so i think we can assume there will be a different rate than 1170

[bondLady] now let me bring in my comments

[bondLady] ok gonna try an break this down

[bondLady] the amount of money has been transferred to the State Company for Foodstuff Trading, which launched the amounts of compensation for the lack of ration card and delivered to the agents and distributed to citizens." The governor pointed out that "the amounts allocated to the province of Baghdad,

[bondLady] which identified a number Nfosha of the Ministry of Finance estimated 108 billion and 223 million dinars will be distributed among the 7.214 million people,

[bondLady] we originally thot it was about 3 millon people on basically welfare

[bondLady] its a lot more

[bondLady] out of about 30 millon people over 7 millon is on welfare

[bondLady] now pay attention to what this says

[bondLady] according to ministry statistics will be required to the ministry to increase the amount if rates were to prepare the citizens of Baghdad more than a calculated,"

[bondLady] prepare the citizens for a rate of increase

[bondLady] man i hope im right about this if im not [

BondLady] no 1 can throw tomatoes at me

[bondLady] Meet Earlier the Minister of Commerce and chaired a meeting with representatives of the Ministry of Commerce to discuss the mechanism of the distribution of awards to the shortage in the ration card items and conservative and put instructions and controls to facilitate the exchange rate mechanism amounts to the citizens in the coming days through the use of centers ration agents and the ration card for the delivery of funds to the citizens after allocated to them by banks ".

[bondLady] the awards is the 15,000 dinars promised

[bondLady] for delayin the ration cards

[bondLady] and with it

[bondLady] instructions

[bondLady] and controls

[bondLady] to facilitate the exchange rate

[bondLady] mechanisim amounts [

[bondLady] to the citizens in the coming days

[bondLady] now hes talkin about 2 different sets of people here

[bondLady] the bennificarys is the 1s on welfare

[bondLady] the citizens even tho they all are is the ones not on welfare

[bondLady] so hes tellin all the leaders of all the provinvces to give all the people instructions about the exchange rate

[bondLady] why would they need instructions about the exchange rate

[bondLady] 1170?

[bondLady] 1170?

[bondLady] they wouldnt there well aware of that crappy rate

[bondLady] but if it was a new rate

[bondLady] they would need to know about there new purchaseing power

[bondLady] with a new rate

[bondLady] instructions and controls to maintain will be circulated between the agents and citizens, and banks for the purpose of the work which, while the distribution of money [bondLady] to beneficiaries as well as the identification of each agent the number of families that will be distributed with the amounts in each batch by 200 family maximum and secure the remaining funds for the families that do not decline to receive the amounts. "

[bondLady] benifisarys is the people on welfare

[bondLady] the others are the ones who have declined welfare

[bondLady] and secure the remaining funds for the families that do not decline to receive the amounts.

[bondLady] see what im sayin

[bondLady] Noting that "the province and the provincial council to oversee the distribution of money among citizens as well as direct supervision of the receipt of proxies for the amount of money from government banks after sending representatives from local councils with him at the receipt and according to the guidelines established for the agents of the province."

[bondLady] there sayin were gonna be watchin u and no more coruption

[bondLady] we want recipts for every thing

[bondLady] we wanna know exactly where all this money goes an to who

[bondLady] to beneficiaries as well as the identification of each

[bondLady] see they wanna make sure that every 1 promised gets paid

[bondLady] every 1 has a number like our ss number

[bondLady] ok that was roberts article

[bondLady] ok so we see from these 2 articles

[bondLady] the imf's hand in things here

[bondLady] and then shabibis restructuring and raising the zeros on the dinar

[bondLady] the media campaign started on march 4th 2011

[bondLady] to make the people aware of changes comming

[bondLady] he didnt say im gonna make ur life worse

[bondLady] he said im gonna make ur life better

[bondLady] he says im gonna teach u all about the exchange rate

[bondLady] and how u will be able to buy more with ur new money than u can now

[bondLady] hes tryin to teach them so people cant rip them off

[bondLady] in markets or crooks or scam artist

[bondLady] he dont want them to be taken advantage of

[bondLady] with the removal of the 000 from the dinar

[bondLady] they might believe it devalued

[bondLady] when in fact it revalued

[bondLady] or raised in value

[bondLady] he doesnt want them to be scammed

[bondLady] so he had this media campaign 3 months ago

[bondLady] that was basically over on june 4th

[bondLady] and then the cbi has come back in an says

[bondLady] hey our media campagnes finished

[bondLady] and im ready to get on with it

[bondLady] in a week to 10 days im releasing the new money ive been teaching u all about

[bondLady] and your gonna be able to buy more

[bondLady] but it wont help the economy that much because the private sector is whats gonna help the economy

[bondLady] this new money will help u carry less cash an buy more

[bondLady] so i hope this has helped to take you back down one of my chats memory lane and i hope u all learned something from it and that this chat has calmed fears and answered questions

[bondLady] ty all

[bondLady] drops the mic and walks off

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I love ya BL this post is as long as first hand news from an Iraqi news release--hard to understand--but you have not changed your stance on the RV as I read it--just got more techicnal--- will never ask for a rate or date my dear but ..... Cliff Notes?

Thank you

Capt Cliff

• Upvote 1

I love ya BL this post is as long as first hand news from an Iraqi news release--hard to understand--but you have not changed your stance on the RV as I read it--just got more techicnal--- will never ask for a rate or date my dear but ..... Cliff Notes?

Thank you

Capt Cliff

Thank you so much for all of your hard work BondLady. I am still hoping it RV's on my birthday the 27th. :woot: