Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Future Millionaires

PhxSunsFan

I invested in the dinar in Dec 09 and bought more a few day's ago and I'm planning to get more by the weekend I'm a firm believer in that everything happens for a reason I would have Never even herd of the dinar unless a friend of my father from church told him about it. It was no fluke or accident God had a plan a plan to bless his children there is going to be a great transferring of wealth in the next few weeks. just like all of you I'm tired of looking for answers online about when is the RV gonna happen. it is coming and soon and for a price much higher then excepted. this just isn't for us to get new cars or pay off our debt although that is going to be sweet it is much more then that I've always wanted to be a billionaire so I could give it right back to those who are in need and although I won't be making billions millions is good for now :) don't worry or fret this money is going up and soon I'm not a prophet nor claim to be but I know in my heart God has a plan for all of us as his children we we're not called to be poor or just getting by or to be in debt God has a over abundance of blessings for his children and this is only the beginning. Matthew 5:5 NKJV

Blessed are the meek,

For they shall inherit the earth.

• Upvote 2

I wish everyone $millions overnight but I don't think it will happen. Yes, there will be RV. Yes, folks will cash in. Yes, I'm being realistic.

The RV will be gradual at first then slowly strengthen the exchange rate over months & years. Those not financially strapped & able to hold on after RV will reap the rewards vs those that cash in early & settle for a lower RV rate. Bottom line, this is a long term investment just like Wall Street.

A sudden surge in any world currency overnight would cause havoc, a ripple affect in the entire monetary exchange rates, globally. After RV there will have to be a float against the Dollar strengthening over time.

The only overnight millionaires will be those that purchased $millions of Dollars in ID.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I wish everyone $millions overnight but I don't think it will happen. Yes, there will be RV. Yes, folks will cash in. Yes, I'm being realistic.

The RV will be gradual at first then slowly strengthen the exchange rate over months & years. Those not financially strapped & able to hold on after RV will reap the rewards vs those that cash in early & settle for a lower RV rate. Bottom line, this is a long term investment just like Wall Street.

A sudden surge in any world currency overnight would cause havoc, a ripple affect in the entire monetary exchange rates, globally. After RV there will have to be a float against the Dollar strengthening over time.

The only overnight millionaires will be those that purchased $millions of Dollars in ID.

The surge that you speak of above is exactly what the global monetary system needs and I believe the IQD RV will be the catalyst to this event.

• Upvote 2

So the rich keep getting richer. They throw the little guy a small bone, but nothing changes … I hope your wrong!!!

• Upvote 1

So the rich keep getting richer. They throw the little guy a small bone, but nothing changes … I hope your wrong!!!

The more stocks you own in a compamy vs the small investor, the more you reap the rewards. The ID RV is no different. It's also about volume.

• Upvote 3

but I know in my heart God has a plan for all of us as his children we we're not called to be poor or just getting by or to be in debt God has a over abundance of blessings for his children and this is only the beginning

End Quote

But....Most (good) Folks on the planet happen to be poor or just getting by or to be in debt.....No abundance for them..Let alone all the problems, issues, bad things, etc... So how do you get God to fit into this? You ( symbolically speaking, not you properly) simply do not want to acknowledge that ...You don't cos it doesn't fit your religious game. You choose to see only what you think it's good for your cause and refuse to see the reality .

• Upvote 1

thanks for your opinion....although I don't share your opinion because it dosent take millions of dollars to be a millionaire after RV/RI. I do believe you have the right to this opinion. just saying

• Upvote 1