Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My conversation with a customer today.

RVDinar4MyFamily

I think you just hit the nail on the head with this post! I am new to DV I know but have been invested for quite some time now. I have followed many diff. sites and listen to peoples options with the mentality of "where there is smoke this is fire". I have told many friends exactly what you have just suggested. If someone in the US still has a 10,000 bill it isn’t any good... or is it? In fact it still is considered a US currency and can be cashed in at most banks but isn’t a legal tender to be used at let’s say "The Mall". With that rambling said I BELEIVE (no facts, just an opinion so please no bashing :P ) that they will LOP within the country of IRAQ and roll out the smaller denominations BUT will still allow you to cash in your larger notes. You just won’t be able to visit Iraq and buy lets say a milk shake with a 25,000 note because this would require an excess of smaller bills to given back in return thus causing a major problem. So to your clients info he is prob correct in saying it will LOP but will not effect your investment. Thanks for the great posts DV!

ERAY12

Easy: I'm trying to understand the benefit to Iraq with the RV coming out low verses high. If the RV comes in Low, would't that help Iraq bring in more investors to rebuild their country? What would a high RV do for Iraq?

I think you just hit the nail on the head with this post! I am new to DV I know but have been invested for quite some time now. I have followed many diff. sites and listen to peoples options with the mentality of "where there is smoke this is fire". I have told many friends exactly what you have just suggested. If someone in the US still has a 10,000 bill it isn’t any good... or is it? In fact it still is considered a US currency and can be cashed in at most banks but isn’t a legal tender to be used at let’s say "The Mall". With that rambling said I BELEIVE (no facts, just an opinion so please no bashing :P ) that they will LOP within the country of IRAQ and roll out the smaller denominations BUT will still allow you to cash in your larger notes. You just won’t be able to visit Iraq and buy lets say a milk shake with a 25,000 note because this would require an excess of smaller bills to given back in return thus causing a major problem. So to your clients info he is prob correct in saying it will LOP but will not effect your investment. Thanks for the great posts DV!

ERAY12

How do you think this scenario would affect you if you have your money in Warka?

Thanks,

Kim

Easy: I'm trying to understand the benefit to Iraq with the RV coming out low verses high. If the RV comes in Low, would't that help Iraq bring in more investors to rebuild their country? What would a high RV do for Iraq?

it will most likely Rv at the U.S dollar which they have stated many times in articles by the CBI .86-1.30 range which some people have talked about. Not too low, not too high then let it float throughtout the years to the value in the 80's which was 3+ range. IMHO of course.