Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Playing Novice here for the sppech on Franks call with Delta

stevethecloser

Hello Dinarians

I believe in frank and Delta But I also ham playing the novice here so I amed ontact with their television to find out if such a speech was made on Iraqui televison and will report back to My fello dinarians to see if this is so what Delta had said, remeber they are 10 hours ahead of us and since I live in Ca. it is8:35 pm so we might have to wait till the middle of the night for them to contact me and when they do I will post it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello Dinarians

I believe in frank and Delta But I also ham playing the novice here so I amed ontact with their television to find out if such a speech was made on Iraqui televison and will report back to My fello dinarians to see if this is so what Delta had said, remeber they are 10 hours ahead of us and since I live in Ca. it is8:35 pm so we might have to wait till the middle of the night for them to contact me and when they do I will post it.

First mistake......I believe in Frank and Delta .....your Creibility

is

down

the

Drain

huh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

is

down

the

Drain

huh.gif

Frank is not okie or blaino or any of those guys so his credibility is just fine with me. I dont know about delta but frank has not made any bold claims but speculate on optimal dates just like scooter or adam even so just stop everyone with this kind of ignorance

Frank is not okie or blaino or any of those guys so his credibility is just fine with me. I dont know about delta but frank has not made any bold claims but speculate on optimal dates just like scooter or adam even so just stop everyone with this kind of ignorance

Whatever floats YOUR boatemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Edited by Mongo

is

down

the

Drain

huh.gif

Hahaha. That was epic. Still can't stop laughing. :lol:

OOOOO KKKKKK. I think that is a bold claim in itself.