Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stock exchange forex entering Iraqi market

I've been following the forums on this site for awhile and finally joined. I'm glad to see real people giving the truth about the dinar. Can't stand the sites where these ppl say that every day it's supposed to happen. I appreciate the continual up-to-date news! I don't know what's to happen by the end of the month but I think the next 2 weeks will be interesting with all these proposed meetings and the infamous June 30th date.

Welcome, Hesalwayswithus. Truth is often hard to distinguish on these forums, but usually it begins to surface after going thru the fire for a couple of pages.:D But both sides have to be presented to come to a personal conclusion. It's your choice as to what to believe.

Good to have you.

• Upvote 1

That post came from Currency Newshound. Sounded good, but DV Mods have asked for Currency Newshound to be placed in Rumors, due to the fact that most of their information is not accurate.

Read Me!

From K98

With so many people reading, posting and believing everything they see on Currency Newshound, I have to let you be aware that that site is NOT a good bonafide trustworthy news site. It's a currency site that dabbles in news and does not link to the original source of the stories they post. If you absolutely have to post their stuff, put it in the rumor section. Thanks. Currency Newshound has no professional journalistic credibility whatsoever.

If we find something on Currency Newshound that we think our DV members would like to have the opportunity to read, why don't we do a search to see if it appears on an accredited news outlet page, verify the article, and then post if appropriate. Not everything on CN is accurate, but it may give you an idea that you want to look into further, like the article we are talking about here, which was accurate.

hahaha no its not. forex( FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET ) its more of a international market

That wasn't the question......... company's origin and market are two different things. Is Forex an American company? Forex is a subsidiary of Gain Capital, a Delaware corporation.

If we find something on Currency Newshound that we think our DV members would like to have the opportunity to read, why don't we do a search to see if it appears on an accredited news outlet page, verify the article, and then post if appropriate. Not everything on CN is accurate, but it may give you an idea that you want to look into further, like the article we are talking about here, which was accurate.

Totally agree. Thanks for following up!

I've been following the forums on this site for awhile and finally joined. I'm glad to see real people giving the truth about the dinar. Can't stand the sites where these ppl say that every day it's supposed to happen. I appreciate the continual up-to-date news! I don't know what's to happen by the end of the month but I think the next 2 weeks will be interesting with all these proposed meetings and the infamous June 30th date.

Well said 'Hesalwayswithus'...... Welcome to Dinar Vets! I hope your pre-RV forum participation is very short and your post-RV chatting begins very soon!!!!!!!!

Again, Welcome!

GG

How could it ever be good for Sadr to be in control? He HATES Israel and the US. He is about as evil or maybe even more so than Sadam. Let's hope for better leaders for the people of Iraq! Let's hope for a RV SOON!! but not at the expense of world safety. JMO you are welcome to yours. Don't we love freedom of speech?! Be blessed!

This is exciting news but I'm not so sure it is good news for Forex to have moved into Iraq. It seems to me it would signal a departure from the fixed rate and toward a floating rate in the near future in which the dinar;s value will increase with up's and down;s in the world market. If I'm anywhere close to being right we will gain on our investment but not a sudden and overnight RV.

wheres the Link For this ?

Well, there is a link in my post above that you breezed by, and you could always move your a** and get over to Currency Newshound to read it, and perhaps bring the link back so that others have access to it.

We participate here, we are not served. We are not professional site monitors, and we are not waitresses. We are all DV members. At the moment, we are short monitors, so we all need to pitch in, and we need to behave.

Demands were not okay prior to the third week of June, but they are especially repugnant now.

ITS BEEN SAID A THOUSAND TIMES, SHABIBI SAID NO RV UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT IS COMPLETED FORMED AND ANNOUNCED, SO FAR THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT FORMED. SO GUESS WHAT? WE WAIT..........

I'm afraid I have to disagree with that statement. He said on a news program that was posted on DV when ask if GOI had to be complete before RV he said no. Many on here have said they think that is holding up a RV but Shabs said no. I'm not going to try and find the link but it was about a month ago.

Edited by pops

I was told by my Pastor this weekend that this is as good a investment as any, he himself having lost a bunch in stocks over last month or so. A small congregation from a bibically based church and teacher that cannot provide a reasonable salary for a servent. He also said that I am a Hail Mary investor, that my investment in the IQD is a Hail Mary investment

I go back and forth on my future as I really have no retirement plan set up at age 50; kids in college, etc. I believe God will provide for my needs yet I don't want to work till I die also. I would like to retire and then work full time for God on the missionary field somewhere and then die Reading Philippians 4 this morning I need to work on "contentment" God's way. A type of contentment that isn't based on self-sufficiency or the self made man, but rather based on a grateful dependence on God and the sharing of gifts offered by others. This contentment does not involve the satiation of appetites but the taming of them, in combination with an ability for continued service to the building up of The Kingdom of God. When the r.v. happens I will be able to bless many out of the over flow from this blessing/investment.

How is my motivation for money/security from the r.v. different from the greddy Trump type's of this world; you know who you are? Easy, my motivation for profit from this investment is from the heart, so I can bless others not just so I can get more for me and mine.

This article is great news and one more peg in the boeard towards the r.v.. Woooo Whoooo. Go R.V.

I don't consider this to be a Hail Mary investment. To me it is a very well placed speculative indever with a higher than normal chance. I have irons in many fires, and this it but one of them. Hail Mary is taking everything and throwing it all at one time.. I for one did not do that and hopefully you did not either. No worries.