Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking at this thing through new eyes

drduck

Look, I am new here. This is my first post. But I have examined this thing with a fair amount of prudence. As far as the investment as a whole goes, it is as simple as a penny stock. My partner has doubled his investment in dinar in the last three years, or so. It is fairly low risk and can post decent returns.

BUT . . . the "gurus" are playing this like the ultimate multilevel marketing company. They have thousands of people on a call, they hype the crap out of the investment with outlandish claims and improper comparisons (i.e. Kuwait), and then tell people not to buy. Isn't it funny that this investment spreads by word of mouth (i.e. like a network), and is psychologically hyped so that an immediate response, a response that is created by urgency, is then enacted upon by the new ignorant investors? Most of these guys have got to be financially invested in the trading of dinar. It just makes sense. Follow the money. The simple truth is this: This will be a decent investment, but the logical odds of this coming in a $3 -$8 per dinar are just ludicrous. I don't buy this conspiracy that hundreds of currencies will be revalued with the dinar at the center. It makes no logical sense for the other countries involved. We will probably see some kind of return on this, but don't bank your future happiness or security or retirement on the dinar. Just let it be another minor part of your diversified portfolio.

That is my humble opinion. I sincerely hope I am wrong and you guys clobber me with facts. I want to be proven wrong, but at this point nothing makes me believe this will be some giant windfall. Before you tell me to read more, I am pouring through the archives and have done a good deal of research on this and other historic currency changes.

Thanks.

• Upvote 3

Well, I have always said that this will start at around a DIME and then slowly climb, letting some people cash out and others buy in hoping for a continued climb up near a 1 to 1 with the USD.

Now, you are going to ask "Who is this guy and what does he know?"

Answer: " I don't know ANYTHING!" "I'm one of the dumbest SOB's you have ever met" "I wouldn't listen to a word I said if I didn't know me"

I just haven't posted in a while and I'm lonely.

GO RV

PS: Plus I wanted to get to 100 post

Edited by DeadGuy
  • Upvote 1

Even at a dime, I would think that Iraq's currency change would throw off the "balance" of other currencies, and therefore, require some adjusting. If the Peso jumped over 100 times it's present value, wouldn't that affect trade with Venesuela? Costa Rica? Panama? Even the Dollar?

Even at a dime, I would think that Iraq's currency change would throw off the "balance" of other currencies, and therefore, require some adjusting. If the Peso jumped over 100 times it's present value, wouldn't that affect trade with Venesuela? Costa Rica? Panama? Even the Dollar?

If it was already floating on the market it would affect all cross rates and the USD. All they have to do in this case is plug in a new rate and let it go.