Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar Is Not Going To RV?

As of today i am just going to believe its never going to RV... I will still read and watch the sites for amusement purposes only. When the value reaches 1500 I will sell my millions of Dinar for a small profit!

If you are just going to watch this site for amusement purposes, you may want to consider getting out a little more.

Why sell at 1500 when you can hold out for....1600?

Its best if you are planning to lose money to lose as much as you can. :blink:

Just get off the dinar merry go round. Quit listening to every prediction and projection. Get off the dinar sites and forget about it. It is an emotional roller coaster.

When it revalues you will hear about it on the news. Don't blow a gasket my friend. Time in the middle east is different than in America. :lol:

• Upvote 1

First of all this isn't a rumor, so it's posted in the wrong forum. Secondly, if the rate goes to 1500 you will lose money because it will be worth less than it is now.

It's money spent. I say "Sit on it and wait in the weeds", we'll see what happens. I've been amazed before by far less than the Dinar. Have a good 1 Scooby Doo! I always appreciate ya! Slay.

I like to use analogies to help explain how I view things...... The given situation at hand, is a little harder to explain.....

Imagine we have a pool. The GOI wants to fill this pool with water (foreign investors). They were only able to fill this pool so far due to currency sales (Current water level is equal to foreign cash reserves). They want to add more water to the pool, but they know they have to account for the old water as well. (Old water may be drained out). The GOI is waiting for the perfect moment to let the foreign investors flock in. As of now, they're basically putting their foot on the hose to let it build up back-pressure. We can view this as a backlog of investors waiting to do business. The event happens that they finally decide to get rid of the old water and add new water. The R/V drains most of the old water and the foot is released on the hose. The backlogged investors come flooding in.

The longer this takes... The more back-pressure or backlog of investors is built up. What does this mean? When the CBI exchanges currency speculators for their USD, they'll sell IQD for foreign currencies to what some refer to as "big-money." This helps replenish the foreign cash-reserves. It is likely that is why the DFI funds are important, as it may serve as insurance during this whole process of added funds.

This is where we hear the word "equilibrium price.." Meaning, the amount sold back is directly met with the amount sold based upon new rates. Therefore, the CBI only acting as an exchanging system & maintaining the value. One day they may drop below their comfortable margin, another day they may exceed it. Over time, it'll stabilize.

With this thought-process in mind, it is only reasonable so many are excited as June 30th approaches.

So, we have all these foreign contracts signed... Do some know about the IQD and a potential R/V? Or are they told they have to hold off until a R/V? Likely not... They can make excuses based upon several ideas or reasonings, such as bank restructuring, seating of final ministry seats, etc. etc. A solid banking sector would be needed

Those would be two very good excuses, so if they both are solved by June 30th, (which I am not too concerned w/ the banking sector), than I think if this were to happen, it will. :)

• Upvote 1

As of today i am just going to believe its never going to RV... I will still read and watch the sites for amusement purposes only. When the value reaches 1500 I will sell my millions of Dinar for a small profit!

AND YOUR POINT!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

This post was meant to be in Fun... Nothing else.. I have been in this investment since 2005 and I am still buying every month. What I was trying to say was just forget about the Date or Rate and just don't worry about it, it will Rv and if for some reason it does not the currency still has to increase in value as trade starts to grow.

I cannot believe someone would take this post and interpret it as somehow pumping sales.

LOL!

Way to go there gasketman.

We just keep buying and buying, knowing someday we will be the ones laughing :):D

Can't believe how much I have already got into these things over the past 2-3 years. And yet I still keep dreaming about more.

Be it a week or 2 years, momma is gonna think I am a genius when my dinar boat comes in!! B)

If holding dinar is causing you so much inner turmoil,

I can help you with that.

:)

I am accepting donations of dinar, in any amount ... ;) ... just to help people who are totally peed with the wait and the hype and the hoopla who want to toss the pretty paper into the recycle bin and forget they ever fell for the line of bull that got them to invest.

So, make a donation, feel good. As I said, I will accept donations in all amounts, big or small. I'll even issue you with a receipt. Where will these donations go? Well, I'll start with the SPCA and work my way through the alphabet to the local Zoo ... they can always use donations.

Seriously, stick it in a box, forget about it, wipe your short cut to DV, Use the summer to soak up some vitamin D and when it does finally RV I am sure you will find out somehow.

:)

smee2